Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Every day I beat my previous record of consecutive days I've stayed alive.

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Why? Never mind, I don't even care to hear the answer.

We all spoke of "locker room talk" when Trump was nailed for talking smack about women. And whatever, in the locker rooms, at the bar when ladies aren't around & other things not in their presence. Fun talk, funny talk and maybe even perverted at times, and obviously can be sexist pigs and what not. I admit this.

But purposely, knowing the women of the board will be reading? That's no mistake, that's someone trying to push and annoy the women for effect.

But I don't think it matters, TF, as the women are as far as possible into the "disliking" department of you. Not much you can say anymore is going to change their opinions. You've showed your true colors a couple of thousand times.

I tell horrid jokes, and admittedly talk some piggy things about women at times - when with my brother or other guys. Big difference.

So, if women and men are equal, one should be able to say anything around a woman that one would say around a man, or are they just kinda-sorta-but-not-really equal? Actually, I'm on the side of gender equality that requires the least amount of effort from me. Irrespective of gender, I prefer to be around people that don't expect me to edit myself. This situational "equality" sure sounds like a scam.
    Experienced Social Distancer ... waaaay before COVID.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    While probably true, that was
    If she doesn't want it to be lame, she should add VD photos for added effect: Excellence in tastelessness.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tailfins View Post
    If she doesn't want it to be lame, she should add VD photos for added effect: Excellence in tastelessness.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

So, if women and men are equal, one should be able to say anything around a woman that one would say around a man, or are they just kinda-sorta-but-not-really equal? Actually, I'm on the side of gender equality that requires the least amount of effort from me. Irrespective of gender, I prefer to be around people that don't expect me to edit myself. This situational "equality" sure sounds like a scam.
    Any more rhetorical questions or lame-ass attempts at playing semantics with definitions?

What's the matter? All the girls laugh at you in school? No date to the Sadie Hawkins dance? Just don't measure up, huh? Can't imagine why what with that winning personality you display. You must repel women in droves.

No one has suggested you edit yourself. I sure wouldn't. I prefer for idiots to prove who and what they are with their own words. Saves me time
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

And yes, before he cries -- write it down -- I neg repped his ass for this one.

Anyone wants to know the date of my last neg handed out can ask an admin.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Unless you can trade DP rep for green stamps and get a free shoe shine kit, it doesn't matter.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Made ME feel better

Quit being a douche.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Made ME feel better

Quit being a douche.
    By the looks of it, you spend lots of time making yourself feel better.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

By the looks of it, you spend lots of time making yourself feel better.
    That was lame. Face it, you're not even good at insults. You really are a sad excuse of an alleged human being.

You DO realize that just because you turn off the lights and tell your teddy bear how tough you are it doesn't make it so, right?

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

How about this - consider being on the side of "Act like a fucking grown up" - then once you master that "Act like a grown man." THEN "Be classy."

Your "joke" is about like when people posted the pic of a dog shitting on a magazine with Obama on the cover. Its stupid. Its classless. It's not funny. Its worse than sophomoric.

Everyone can post stupid shit sometimes. A grown-ass man would probably have replied with "Geesh...you guys are right. Was stupid. I get it. Sorry".

A child would stomp and defend and deflect. A child IS stomping and defending and deflecting.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I stated that men should discuss such things in a different environment. Such talk should be reserved for where it's not spoken or written in front of the ladies.

And I'm confident that there are lady issues and discussions that they reserve for when the men aren't looking or aren't around.

It's just a respect thing!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I stated that men should discuss such things in a different environment. Such talk should be reserved for where it's not spoken or written in front of the ladies.

And I'm confident that there are lady issues and discussions that they reserve for when the men aren't looking or aren't around.

It's just a respect thing!
    Thank God . You will find as they get older though, they quit caring about's hearing their womenfolk problem. Something for you to look forward to.