Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Depends on the evidence, Pete, and the severity of the crime. I've read a lot of accusations and such from anonymous sources... I'll swing for the fences in my condemnation when I see proof of evidence from Mueller and his team about whomever they indict. Manafort was my first suspect, even prior to Mueller. We'll see what evidence they come back with on him as well.

With that said, I do think it's kind of a witch hunt in some aspects of the investigation. What started out as a Russia investigation turned into a what can we find on Trump or anyone on any subject. That, and I find suspect the amount of Clinton/Democrat supporting lawyers that were brought onboard. This is the truth, not excuses. If crimes are found then crimes are found. That would be up to attorneys to fight as to whether or not it was beyond the scope... but that doesn't mean that the crimes were invented, which I don't see this investigation doing. But nonetheless, evidence will still be needed.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Depends on the evidence, Pete, and the severity of the crime. I've read a lot of accusations and such from anonymous sources... I'll swing for the fences in my condemnation when I see proof of evidence from Mueller and his team about whomever they indict. Manafort was my first suspect, even prior to Mueller. We'll see what evidence they come back with on him as well.

With that said, I do think it's kind of a witch hunt in some aspects of the investigation. What started out as a Russia investigation turned into a what can we find on Trump or anyone on any subject. That, and I find suspect the amount of Clinton/Democrat supporting lawyers that were brought onboard. This is the truth, not excuses. If crimes are found then crimes are found. That would be up to attorneys to fight as to whether or not it was beyond the scope... but that doesn't mean that the crimes were invented, which I don't see this investigation doing. But nonetheless, evidence will still be needed.
    That's kind of my point.

14 months = O indictments 0 convictions countless unsubstantiated allegations

For the accusations, the cost of the "investigations, complete with 13th Century Catholic Priest in the lead, are a phenomenal waste of money, resources and time that SHOULD BE spent governing the Nation instead of trying to find dust trails of lint on partisan opposition.

And I'm STILL waiting on how Russia can determine the outcome of our elections. Kind of makes having them pointless. I'd be more willing to believe that if such was possible, they put Obama in office since he speaks their commie lingo.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    That's kind of my point.

For the accusations, the cost of the "investigations, complete with 13th Century Catholic Priest in the lead, are a phenomenal waste of money, resources and time that SHOULD BE spent governing the Nation instead of trying to find dust trails of lint on partisan opposition.

And I'm STILL waiting on how Russia can determine the outcome of our elections. Kind of makes having them pointless. I'd be more willing to believe that if such was possible, they put Obama in office since he speaks their commie lingo.
    Agreed.

I do feel anyone caught of committing any crimes should be prosecuted, just as Hillary should have been. But I'm also having trouble seeing how they determined anything with the election.

They may find Manafort with other crap tied to Russia, or even other crimes with finances. But I certainly don't see anything that adds up to this major crime that could have affected the election process. With that said, they DO need to protect it though, however small the efforts or large.

Anything with Trump? Other than endless accusations, all I've seen is absolutely nothing, and feedback from everyone including the democrats in the senate intel committee, that they have seen nothing. But Mueller is now investigating the aspect of finding Trump guilty of obstruction depending on when he fired Comey and if any of the reasoning included Russia. They better find evidence of a Russia connection if they plan on claiming such.

Sorta different:

Here's Rob Reiner talking about how we are at war with Russia, cyber war. He lays out his claim. Then Carlson nails him with why the leftists never called out China. A decent watch.

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

That's kind of my point.

It took 3 years for Nixon to get removed. These investigations take time as they should.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    It took 3 years for Nixon to get removed. These investigations take time as they should.
    Trump will not be removed. He won't even be impeached.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Agreed.

I do feel anyone caught of committing any crimes should be prosecuted, just as Hillary should have been. But I'm also having trouble seeing how they determined anything with the election.

They may find Manafort with other crap tied to Russia, or even other crimes with finances. But I certainly don't see anything that adds up to this major crime that could have affected the election process. With that said, they DO need to protect it though, however small the efforts or large.

Anything with Trump? Other than endless accusations, all I've seen is absolutely nothing, and feedback from everyone including the democrats in the senate intel committee, that they have seen nothing. But Mueller is now investigating the aspect of finding Trump guilty of obstruction depending on when he fired Comey and if any of the reasoning included Russia. They better find evidence of a Russia connection if they plan on claiming such.

Sorta different:

Here's Rob Reiner talking about how we are at war with Russia, cyber war. He lays out his claim. Then Carlson nails him with why the leftists never called out China. A decent watch.

If we're going to protect the election process, we can start by protecting it from the Democrats before worrying about some goofy idea that Russia can somehow affect them enough to change the outcome. Hell, the Dems want to throw out the electoral college if they lose.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Oh no. I missed the meathead interview.

9. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Tap dance much? You're grasping at straws.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Tap dance much? You're grasping at straws.
    Luckily the investigation doesn't hinge on this cesspool's opinion. Time will tell.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Luckily the investigation doesn't hinge on this cesspool's opinion. Time will tell.
    Neither does the outcome. As far as a cesspool goes, I'm not drinking the Kool Aid falling for every little accusation and hanging on it as gospel. The lest are notorious chicken little's and outright liars.
    @Kathianne posted a thread about lefties taking the red pill. Maybe she'll link you to it. I'm too busy to do your homework (think I heard something like that before). If anybody needed a red pill, it's YOU.

Here's yet another factor you aren't considering. I don't really care what happens. If nothing concrete has been found by now, odds are good when something is dreamed up it'll be as laughable as the rest of the crap.

I only care in the long-term that I do not want an undeserving and incapable left running this country. If I want to live in a totalitarian regime, I can just hitch a ride to Russia on the Trump train . Otherwise, y'all would figure out to rip off the Girl Scouts if you were put in charge of the cookie funds.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Here's yet another factor you aren't considering. I don't really care what happens. If nothing concrete has been found by now, odds are good when something is dreamed up it'll be as laughable as the rest of the crap.
    Just like Nixon right? For some reason you are obsessed with the length of investigation. It means nothing. You are fine because you are ok selling america out to the russians. That is exactly what people in the Trump admin did and were trying to do. If you don't understand that then you haven't been paying attention. Scream bloody murder over hillary emails, but you are ok with campaigns working with an enemy during an election. Got it!
    Last edited by pete311; 09-22-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Just like Nixon right? For some reason you are obsessed with the length of investigation. It means nothing.
    Rather, you seem to be hinging your bet on "just like Nixon" as justification to waste money on something that will amount to nothing if anything. How about "Just like Bill Clinton"?

My opinion was the same then, and for him as now. All that time, effort and tax dollars spent on a blowjob and we were stuck with him for the rest of his term anyway. O f-ing YEA

Consider THAT versus the precedent the left is setting. Had they gone after Obama or Hillary with as much diligence as they are try to go after Trump, Obama would have been removed from office and Hillary would be in prison.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Rather, you seem to be hinging your bet on "just like Nixon" as justification to waste money on something that will amount to nothing if anything. How about "Just like Bill Clinton"?

My opinion was the same then, and for him as now. All that time, effort and tax dollars spent on a blowjob and we were stuck with him for the rest of his term anyway. O f-ing YEA

Consider THAT versus the precedent the left is setting. Had they gone after Obama or Hillary with as much diligence as they are try to go after Trump, Obama would have been removed from office and Hillary would be in prison.
    Even if you feel that way, strange how suddenly your outrage has ended.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Even if you feel that way, strange how suddenly your outrage has ended.
    Ummm .... WHAT outrage? Man, you HAVE been hitting the Kool Aid . You think I need to be bent out of shape just to make an argument? Dude, I got stuck with the 2 oldest grandkids today. I'm babysitting mostly. Those two little terrorists concern me FAR more than some argument on a message board.

You sir, are an aside