Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Whoever Announced Summer IS Over

STILL in the 90s here. Sure the temperature dropped from 100 to 95 average. The humidity went up from 20 to 90%. Thanks. But there's always next Tues. Dropping to a Brisk" 89.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Today is a lovely 80. Heading up to Flagstaff where the high is going to be 62.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    Today is a lovely 80. Heading up to Flagstaff where the high is going to be 62.
    Yeah, and I know what the non-humidity is like there too. I preferred the straight heat.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post

STILL in the 90s here. Sure the temperature dropped from 100 to 95 average. The humidity went up from 20 to 90%. Thanks. But there's always next Tues. Dropping to a Brisk" 89.
    Haha, I hope you melt. Your dome probably sucks in all the heat and makes it feel hotter than it needs to be. Do you wear a cowboy hat, cowboy?

A whopping 70 degrees here today.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Haha, I hope you melt. Your dome probably sucks in all the heat and makes it feel hotter than it needs to be. Do you wear a cowboy hat, cowboy?

A whopping 70 degrees here today.
    Yeah, Einstein. A cowboy hat would look REAL tight with shorts and sandals . The heat doesn't bother me a bit, yankee. Your ass would flat die in it though. And I'd just stand over you with a soda and look down at you with your tongue all hanging out and your eyes back in your head and notify you of your imminent demise

7. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Yeah, Einstein. A cowboy hat would look REAL tight with shorts and sandals . The heat doesn't bother me a bit, yankee. Your ass would flat die in it though. And I'd just stand over you with a soda and look down at you with your tongue all hanging out and your eyes back in your head and notify you of your imminent demise
    I may melt, but I'd love to see you deal with 18 inches of snow, and be able to deal with it and also get around town.

But yeah, I would flop over. But if you didn't help me, I would pull out my wrist rocket and hit you in the nuts at 350mph!!

Nothing wrong at all with a cowboy hat and wearing your shorts!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I may melt, but I'd love to see you deal with 18 inches of snow, and be able to deal with it and also get around town.

But yeah, I would flop over. But if you didn't help me, I would pull out my wrist rocket and hit you in the nuts at 350mph!!

Short memory, huh? The last year I was IL we had a good dozen inches on the ground for about a month, and it got up to 18' easily more than once. I dealt with it. And I drove in it. wasn't fun but at least I could just add more clothes as needed. In the heat you reach a point of you can't take any more off.

And, douchebag .... If I looked like THAT in shorts and a cowboy hat I wouldn't plan on being home this evening

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And, douchebag .... If I looked like THAT in shorts and a cowboy hat I wouldn't plan on being home this evening
    What would you be doing, going out and getting busy with the men? Slut!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Short memory, huh? The last year I was IL we had a good dozen inches on the ground for about a month, and it got up to 18' easily more than once. I dealt with it. And I drove in it. wasn't fun but at least I could just add more clothes as needed. In the heat you reach a point of you can't take any more off.

Sorry. What .... were you talking about?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

What would you be doing, going out and getting busy with the men? Slut!!
    I guess I would have to be if I was her, wouldn't I? I'm leaning towards being gay though. I like women too much

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess my testosterone levels are OK after all.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 09-22-2017 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Record heat here in SW WI today... 91. I must have drug the friggin' heat back here from MT with me.

Can't wait for cool Fall days. 60's is perfect to me.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 09-22-2017 at 03:01 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Here's some S Texas weather for you ...

I'm sitting on the front porch having a smoke. It's the time of day the sun hits directly on the porch and it's 92 so the farmer's tan is getting a workout.

It ups and starts raining . So I'm sitting there, copping rays and watching it rain. All I needed was a beer.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Whoever Announced Summer IS Over

Is probably related to the guy who coined the term "Near Beer".

That fucker was a poor judge of distance...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

17. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Drove over to Madison to see the little sister and my Ma and show vacation pictures. The thermometer in the truck said 95 on the way home. It got a little cooler on the way home but the local weather said we broke another record high. I'll tell ya, I've never seen a greater contrast in temps across America divided by such a distinct line. It was hotter today in Wisconsin than it was in Arizona. I think this huge bubble of heat over the eastern half of America has to be because of the huge hurricanes down south...

Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 09-23-2017 at 10:58 PM.