Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default McCain ran on repealing Obamacare

I love the man for his service to our country. I would still take him over Obama. Other than that, I detest him anymore.

--

Lying RINO John McCain Says He Cannot Support Latest Obamacare Repeal Bill – But Ran on Repealing Obamacare

Senator John McCain told reporters today he cannot support the latest Obamacare repeal bill.

His hatred for Trump and the working man takes precedence over his campaign promises.

John McCain ran his election campaign on repealing Obamacare.

John McCain even ran campaign ads promising to repeal and replace Obamacare.

John McCain called Obamacare “an exercise in sleeze” back in 2012.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...e-repeal-bill/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I love the man for his service to our country. I would still take him over Obama. Other than that, I detest him anymore.

--

Lying RINO John McCain Says He Cannot Support Latest Obamacare Repeal Bill – But Ran on Repealing Obamacare

Senator John McCain told reporters today he cannot support the latest Obamacare repeal bill.

His hatred for Trump and the working man takes precedence over his campaign promises.

John McCain ran his election campaign on repealing Obamacare.

John McCain even ran campaign ads promising to repeal and replace Obamacare.

John McCain called Obamacare “an exercise in sleeze” back in 2012.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...e-repeal-bill/
    Yet ffing fools keep on re-electing the damn worm. I have never liked him and he was only and I mean barely a step above the dem opposition candidates.
    Now he has yet again shown he is a damn liar, and ffing worm..
    Whatever he once was when young --has long ago been bartered away for political career and his being in the limelight .
    He is more dem snake than he ever was a true Republican, IMHO. --TYR
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 09-23-2017 at 01:58 PM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Yet ffing fools keep on re-electing the damn worm. I have never liked him and he was only and I mean barely a step above the dem opposition candidates.
    Now he has yet again shown he is a damn liar, and ffing worm..
    Whatever he once was when young --has long ago been bartered away for political career and his being in the limelight .
    He is more dem snake than he ever was a true Republican, IMHO. --TYR
    Spoke with the woman about congress members this morning. I explained how some don't vote based in their constituency, and she simply replied "but they keep voting them in". She's right. Look at the major morons, all of been there for far too long. They vote however the hell they care, most of the time, because they have permanent and fantastic paying jobs.

Look at some of this crap. I think the cutoff should be 10 years max. These are those above that. There are many more, but these are those I have chosen to fire first.

First some of the republicans:

Grassley - 36 years
    Jim Inhofe - 22 years
    Jon Cornyn - 14 years
    John McCain - 30 years
    Lindsey Graham - 14 years
    Lisa Murkowski - 14 years
    Mitch Mcconell - 32 years
    Orrin Hatch - 40 years
    Richard Shelby - 30 years
    Susan Collins - 20 years
    Thad Cochran - 39 years
    Dana Rohrabacher - 28 years
    Darrell Issa - 16 years
    Devin Nunes - 14 years
    Jim Sensenbrenner - 38 years
    Paul Ryan - 18 years
    Peter T. King - 24 years

Then Democrats:

Bill Nelson - 17 years
    Bob Menendez - 11 years
    Chuck Schumer - 18 years
    Debbie Stabenow - 16 years
    Dianne Feinstein - 24 years
    Dick Durbin - 20 years
    Maria Cantwell - 16 years
    Patrick Leahy - 42 years
    Patty Murray - 24 years
    Ron Wyden - 21 years
    Adam Schiff - 16 years
    Barbara Lee - 18 years
    Carolyn B. Maloney - 24 years
    Debbie Wasserman Schultz - 12 years
    Elijah Cummings - 21 years
    James E. Clyburn - 24 years
    Jim McGovern - 28 years
    John Conyers, Jr. - 52 dang years!
    José E. Serrano - 26 years
    Keith Ellison - 10 years
    Maxine Waters - 26 years - 25 years too long
    Nancy Pelosi - 30 years - PUKE
    Nita Lowey - 28 years - my district and she SUCKS
    Sheila Jackson Lee - 22 years bye bye cuckoo
    Steny Hoyer - 36 years
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Is anyone surprised? I expected no better of him. Just one more from the RINO before he goes.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

And look at the PATHETIC SONS A BITCHES NOW... I am truly FED UP with these mother fuckers...

https://apnews.com/34cc8d59e8724569b...asp-repeal-try
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 09-26-2017 at 08:53 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Barring some miracle comeback, Ted Cruz just lost the Gunny vote when he comes up for reelection.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Barring some miracle comeback, Ted Cruz just lost the Gunny vote when he comes up for reelection.
    What did I miss? What did he do?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

What did I miss? What did he do?
    Waffled on Graham-Lindsay. Lindsay made this big kiss ass speech he'll still support Cruz, blah, blah, blah ....

Hope they got replacement votes in Texas. I know one family that wants them both gone. All because Cruz wants MORE power taken from Obamacare. I want more of Cruz's pay deposited in my account too. Ain't likely.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Waffled on Graham-Lindsay. Lindsay made this big kiss ass speech he'll still support Cruz, blah, blah, blah ....

Hope they got replacement votes in Texas. I know one family that wants them both gone. All because Cruz wants MORE power taken from Obamacare. I want more of Cruz's pay deposited in my account too. Ain't likely.
    Yeah, I saw Lindsey tearing up over his lover! LOL

In your opinion, in Cruz's territory, how do the constituents in that area feel about Obamacare? Something they like, or want repealed? I only ask, as the common theme seems to be representatives not representing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Yeah, I saw Lindsey tearing up over his lover! LOL

In your opinion, in Cruz's territory, how do the constituents in that area feel about Obamacare? Something they like, or want repealed? I only ask, as the common theme seems to be representatives not representing.
    Probably the same as anywhere. The working class don't want to pay for it, and the non-working class want it handed to them while the wealthy don't care. The latter don't miss the money the way the rest of us do.

Nobody wanted Obamacare to begin with except those that wanted something else free.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Probably the same as anywhere. The working class don't want to pay for it, and the non-working class want it handed to them while the wealthy don't care. The latter don't miss the money the way the rest of us do.

Nobody wanted Obamacare to begin with except those that wanted something else free.
    you would be surprised. My aunt, who is quite wealthy, has stated on FB that McCain is a true American hero for voting against any repeal. She thinks Obamacare was one of the best things to happen in her lifetime!