Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default The Left Is Now Unhinged

I don't watch Hannity, never did. I am not a "fan". Hell, I'm not really a fan of any news/pundits out there. I like the freedom of the internet and never-ending sources. But this article seems spot on to me, no matter who's opinion it may be. And I believe this unhinging started back on November 11th of last year, and has snowballed and not really slowed down since. All lefties and all sources? Let's not be silly now! But the media is the worst it's been since I've been alive. The left as a party is definitely unhinged, running off of emotion. SO many lefty supporters have lost their ever loving minds! It started with literal tears and mind boggling sadness and anger that day, then quickly turned into full on anger.

Oh, and on the radio I guess. I thought he was on TV?
    ---

Sean Hannity: The Left Is Now Unhinged

On his nationally syndicated radio talk show Tuesday, host Sean Hannity called out the left for being “ideologically, agenda driven” and saying they are “now unhinged.”

“The left in this country is now unhinged,” stated Sean Hannity. “I’ve said so many times, ‘Journalism is dead.’ They’re ideologically, agenda driven. They don’t care about telling you the truth.”

Sean Hannity’s comments came two days after the carnage in Las Vegas, as the political left politicized the horrifying event by pushing for new gun control measures.

Below is a transcript of Hannity’s remarks from his show in Las Vegas Tuesday:

“The left in this country is now unhinged. I’ve said so many times, ‘Journalism is dead.’ They’re ideologically, agenda driven. They don’t care about telling you the truth.

“No wonder they want shows like this off the air. They can’t tolerate that we expose them for who they are.

“What they have been doing as it relates to this tragic shooting in Vegas and how their natural impulse and instinct is to politicize a tragedy before any information is available is so quintessentially typical now.

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael...t-now-unhinged
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And then I go to another site, and I see this. See what I mean? So much for politics, debate, discussion and all that crap. Unhinged.

---

Dem Rep. Says He Would Personally Bulldoze “Every Inch” of US-Mexico Border Wall

Just when you thought the Democrats couldn’t get any crazier, a new statement or policy proposal ups the ante. Rep. Filemon Vela (D-TX) is so opposed to President Trump’s border wall that he says he would personally “take a bulldozer to every inch of existing structure on the U.S.-Mexican border.”

Lifezette reports:

During a committee meeting to discuss the Border Security for America Act of 2017, Rep. Filemon Vela (D-Texas) expressed his dissatisfaction with the existing fencing that separates the United States and Mexico along parts of the nearly 2,000-mile border.

“I strongly oppose Trump’s wall,” he said. “In fact, I would take a bulldozer to every inch of existing structure on the U.S.-Mexican border.”

Vela, first elected in 2012 to represent a heavily Latino district that touches the Mexican border, spoke in favor of an amendment to the bill to define the wall. His sarcastic list snatched lines from President Donald Trump’s campaign speech,es including “big and beautiful,” “see through,” “not a fence” and “has openings.”

President Trump is one step closer to fulfilling one of his core campaign promises; building a border wall between the U.S. and Mexico. On Tuesday the Department of Homeland Security announced it has issued a waiver “to waive certain laws, regulations and other legal requirements to ensure the expeditious construction near Calexico, California” reports KVOA.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...o-border-wall/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

maybe the rep is controlled by heroin kingpins.

5. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    maybe the rep is controlled by heroin kingpins.
    Odds are good. But it's weed and coke.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

sounds about as stable as the anti abortion republican who wanted his mistress to get an abortion
    Last edited by pete311; 10-04-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I think leftists have always been... highly prone to irrational, unreasonable, hyperbolic outbursts, but since they're corrupt old hag Hitlery didn't win, to continue their lord obama's anti American agenda and destruction of the United States as we know it, they have just gone all but clinically insane with their hate and frenzied madness against conservatives and anything patriotic.

It was inevitable that a push back was coming, but now they can't handle it. I think it's awesome, because the more over the top they get, the more shrill they are, the more lies they tell and hyperbole they use, the more VIOLENT they get, the more the majority of Americans reject them.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 10-04-2017 at 05:07 PM.

9. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post