Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default I Notice No Thread Yet About This PIG Weinerstein...

... and I really wanted a chance to say... this guy is seriously one ugly, nasty, CREEPY looking ass wipe. Take the suit off him and he'd pass for any filthy old wino sleeping in an alley next to a garbage can.

And have you heard this latest recording of him BEGGING this girl to come in his room? It just made my SKIN CRAWL... and this went on for DECADES and the TOILET which is hollyweird just looked the other way...

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...-their-stories

So, he's "fled" to Europe to a SEXUAL ADDICTION clinic... suuuuuure... here we go, another Polanski.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Oh, I posted about his 3 accused rapes yesterday! He's a royal scumbag. And apparently half of Hollywood knew all about his antics. A shame that he got away with this crap for so long.

I wonder if he'll be charged anytime soon? And you bring a good point up I hadn't thought of. He's certainly more than rich enough to pull it off.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

3. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

He should hook up with Jimmy kimmel. I heard kimmel already started the foreplay last night.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Oh, I posted about his 3 accused rapes yesterday!
    Dang... missed it... sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I wonder if he'll be charged anytime soon?
    My guess is, hollyweird big money will circle the wagons around him and the democrat propaganda wing will hold a complete black out on reporting on it, and they'll try and get him off... no punn intended. Why? Because it's probably like opening pandora's box, they'd find more of this going on then they want known. Hollyweird is RIFE with sexual predators of every kind, and it's been going on for DECADES.

My cousin is a dancer/choreographer/singer, lives in hollyweird, recently danced with Miley Cyrus on the awards show, I know I know, Cyrus is a PIG, but I was stationed at Nellis in Vegas when my cousin was dancing in Duke Ellingtons production, Sophisticated Ladies at the Desert Inn, and she invited over to watch the show a couple times and I visited with her afterwards, and she told me then, if I ever have a son I'll make sure he's never a dancer, because the young male dancers get constantly propositioned and molested by all the homo men in the dance industry, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 10-11-2017 at 02:01 PM.

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default The PIG...

Is the absolute, positive proof all of us non-Hollyweirdo needed to show how the connections between the LIBERAL, ELITES, are Connected to the Democrats who enjoy pretending they are so superior to everyone else....UNTIL THEY ARE CAUGHT!

Look at how all of the rats are running from the Sinking Ship called Liberalism.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

8. Thanks Drummond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

We've already had more than our fill of sex scandal stories involving abusers like this already. Characters such as Jimmy Savile (DJ broadcaster) .. Cyril Smith (Liberal MP for Rochdale) .. Rolf Harris (entertainer).

Jimmy Savile got away with his sickening abuses for decades, with the BBC taking no action.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_..._abuse_scandal

Cyril Smith ... an MP molester who used his power to remain 'unassailable'.

Rolf Harris ... more of the same. An abuser whose fame made him unassailable for quite a time.

Those such as Weinstein and Cyril Smith enjoyed power, and employed it in a predatory fashion. There is way too much deference to those 'sickos' seen to have power, in both your society, and mine.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

10. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post