Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default More coming from Veritas soon...

And you know it's the truth when coming from them as it's difficult to deny video! And it appears it may be some of CNN involved again, WHAT a surprise. And another shocker that it's also the NY Times.

--

James O’Keefe Reveals to POTUS Trump That He Has Undercover Tapes of the NYT

Project Veritas founder James O’Keefe took to Twitter last Wednesday to tease a ‘groundbreaking video’ from an undercover operation that exposes the ‘holy grail’ of the mainstream media — slated for release this week. The video is part of Project Veritas’ “#AmericanPravda” series.

“NEXT WEEK: Our next groundbreaking #AmericanPravda video targets the holy grail of the MSM. Undercover ops still in the field…Stay tuned,” teased O’Keefe.

In a video announcement released recently, Project Veritas founder and guerrilla journalist James O’Keefe warned his organization is currently operating one of the biggest ever investigations into the mainstream media’s ‘holy grail,’ promising media people will likely lose their jobs over the imminent exposé.

JAMES O’KEEFE: “In the coming weeks, you’re gonna see one of the biggest investigations this organization has ever done. It’s a continuation of American Pravda series. It’s aimed at the media. We’re going after their holy grail. We have tripled our journalists in the field. They are not even here, they are out there everyday. It’s gonna be big, it’s gonna be massive. If they think they can shut us down with this crap [lawsuit] they’re sorely mistaken. Because not only are people in the media probably going to lose their jobs and be exposed for what they are, but this [lawsuit] is going to be exposed for what it is. So stay tuned ladies and gentleman. Fireworks are coming,”

O’Keefe, recently exposed numerous CNN staffers admitting they don’t believe the ‘Russian interference’ narrative the network has pushed since Donald Trump became President.

In a stunning admission on Tuesday, Project Veritas head James O’Keefe tweeted to President Trump that he recorded the New York Times.

“The Failing @nytimes set Liddle’ Bob Corker up by recording his conversation. Was made to sound a fool, and that’s what I am dealing with!,” Tweeted President Trump.

“Don’t worry, @realDonaldTrump, we recorded the @nytimes…,” replied O’Keefe.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ver-tapes-nyt/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Nobody will lose their jobs because NOBODY...NOBODY holds liberals accountable for their shady bullshit or illegal behaviour.

4. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Anything O'Keefe comes out with is worth paying attention to. This impressive young man is a tenacious pitbull.

I have to wonder how chaotic things are at NYT right now. I can see the clusterfuck meetings of moonbats wondering which of them has been caught and the fingerpointing already going on.

Looking forward to....

Attached Images Attached Images
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

6. Likes jimnyc, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I hope people are quaking in their Cons right now.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

8. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

10. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

only the people who already love the NYT will be able to do anything about this info. To make any changes. And they will not

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I hope this guy is careful. These libs don’t play.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I emailed that video to Rush, who's on right now. He's talked about Project Veritas before, so I'm hoping he talks about this too. It helps get the word out when you have a 20M strong listening audience.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I emailed that video to Rush, who's on right now. He's talked about Project Veritas before, so I'm hoping he talks about this too. It helps get the word out when you have a 20M strong listening audience.
    Oh, I'm pretty sure Rush had that vid before anyone else did... his research crew are top notch and he's got impressive contacts.

NYT has already made the statement that he's a recent hire and a junior editor not responsible for anything other than already-approved videos on other platforms, so they're set up to summarily dismiss him and claim it's an anomaly rather than the prevailing groupthink there. They're waiting for a suitable amount of time to pass before announcing the results of their internal "investigation".

Other than junior getting canned, there won't be any blowback.... unfortunately. Still, it further discredits them as a whole and illustrates what's wrong with the vast majority of news outfits such as them, WaPo, CNN, etc.

This one was just young & dumb enough to try to impress a pretty girl setting him up. I doubt he'll ever make that mistake again.

15. Thanks darin thanked this post