Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default *Panthers Fan Sucker Punches Older Eagles Fan last night at the Game.......

Big young man punching older guy..................young `punching dude` is very lucky he didnt run into the WRONG GUY...The cops know who the puncher is...(through social media)..they are looking for him....thats why he took off with his girl friend after he punched the older guy.

Here is how it went down:

~ "Panthers fan sucker-punching another fan during Thursday night’s game at Bank of America Stadium...
    dude bro & his chicka `were standing for the entire game` (blocking view)..... words gradually got more and more escalated.

There previously was a single mom and her son between us, they left halfway through the 3rd. after that, the lid was off. the older dude took offense to the couple never sitting down and obstructing his view. the victim telling the dude bro how they’re being jerks and how rude they are for not sitting." ~

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Classy. I don't get why these punks nowadays think they can just physically assault anyone they want to. As a white NFL fan, I'm sure his privilege will pay off and he'll get away with it. Good thing he didn't hit a black guy. The players would all have taken a knee.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks LongTermGuy, Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

That disgusts me.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

5. Thanks Gunny, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

No good reason for `that kind of assault` on that man...stupid....and dangerous....#1 Jail time for his ignorance #2...man could of had a bad Heart and died.....*Yes understand victim was mouthy and using poking action at the young thug...**but still not a reason to hit him like that...besides why cause attention like that to one-self...the victim was older and frail and never laid a hand on the thug.....some People are so stupid....they dont think about circumstance for their actions....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"Panthers have identified perpetrator of brutal fan violence at Eagles game"

`The man who was assaulted reportedly filed a police report and the Panthers released a statement that the perpetrator has been identified.

"We have reviewed video tape of the incident and have identified the perpetrator. We are working with the Charlotte Mecklenburg Police Department to pursue charges to the fullest extent of the law," Panthers Executive Director of Risk Management Lance Emory said.

"The Carolina Panthers are committed to a fan-friendly and family-friendly stadium experience. The behavior exhibited by the perpetrator is unacceptable and will not be condoned at Bank of America Stadium."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/panthers-identified-perpetrator-brutal-fan-192155751.html

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Why DON'T people SIT DOWN at these games, or a concert, or whatever. They paid for a SEAT, not a place to STAND, and they ARE blocking the view of the people behind them. How fucking RUDE and THOUGHTLESS can you GET?

I went with a couple friends of mine to a Brooks and Dunn concert one time, the LAST concert I've ever gone to in fact, and the people in front of us were not only standing, but standing IN THEIR SEATS. We couldn't see anything. After having enough we told them to sit down, they got mouthy, pushing started and staff came, and after we told them that they had been standing in their seats and we couldn't see anything and that they got all pissy when we asked them to sit down, they were ejected from the concert.

I think it should be a stadium rule that when you get to your seat, you SIT DOWN, and that should be announced over the stadium PA and stressed that you will be ejected if you're standing and blocking someone's view.

This little punk swinging on people, he will be caught, he will be charged with aggravated battery, he will go to jail and I hope he gets his ass kicked good in there.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 10-14-2017 at 10:12 AM.

9. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post