Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default An Interesting video everyone needs to see....and be amazed by.

Ever wonder what a $100 dollar Bill can do?

http//youtu.be/UCyzrci_4v0
    Last edited by aboutime; 10-13-2017 at 03:48 PM.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

2. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

reminds me of a story I heard about a guy who ran a hotel. A man came in one night, didn't have a reservation. He demanded a room.
    "sorry sir we are completely booked. There's a convention in town and rooms are impossible to find."
    The man was frantic, what could he possibly do.
    "Well I do have an empty room that is scheduled for remodeling. It hasn't been cleaned and the carpeting has been removed, but if you think it will do I can clean it and let you have it for $100."
    The man laid a hundred dollar bill on the counter and said, give me the key and I'll go up and look at it. If it will do, I'll take it"
    He gets on the elevator.
    The town baker enters the lobby and storms up to the desk. "You haven't paid your bill again this week. If I don't get paid I'm not bringing in rolls for your continental breakfast tomorrow!"
    Desperate, and confident the man will take the room he quickly hands the $100 to the baker. The baker nods and leaves.
    Crossing the street he knocks on the door of the lawyer's office, which for some reason is locked, though it is mid-afternoon. The lawyer comes to the door looking a bit disheveled.
    "Here's that hundred you wanted for a retainer. Please get that case started tomorrow." He turns and leaves.
    The lawyer takes the hundred dollar bill and turns to give it to a blond in a tight dress behind him. She slips it into her cleavage. "Thanks hon, see you next week" "Looking forward to it already, Mabel"
    Mabel crosses the street and enters the hotel. She slides the hundred dollar bill across to the manager. "Here's your cut for this week. Thanks for that tip about the salesman in Room 110"
    The elevator door opens and the man returns. "I'm sorry. That room simply won't do" He picks up the hundred dollar bill and leaves.

What can a hundred dollars do? Remember. Only the lawyer got screwed.
    Last edited by PostmodernProphet; 10-13-2017 at 07:25 PM.
    ...full immersion.....

4. Thanks aboutime, SassyLady thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post