Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Default Man tortured girlfriend’s son to death because he thought he was gay:

U.S.
    Man tortured girlfriend’s son to death because he thought he was gay: prosecutor
    [AOL.com]
    Aris Folley, AOL.com
    ,AOL.com•October 17, 2017

(KTLA) -- A man who is accused of torturing his girlfriend's 8-year-old son to death killed the child because he thought the boy was gay, a Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office prosecutor said during opening statements Monday.

Isauro Aguirre's defense attorney said his client admits to causing the injuries on Gabriel Fernandez's body, but that it only happened because Aguirre exploded in rage after Gabriel told his mom to leave her boyfriend.

Aguirre, 32, is charged with murder with a special circumstance of torture.

Prosecutor Jon Hatami detailed the acts allegedly committed by Aguirre and the boy's mother, Pearl Fernandez, who also faces trial.

Hatami explained that the Palmdale couple beat Gabriel, bit him, burned him with cigarettes, whipped him, shot him with a B.B. gun, starved him, fed him cat litter, and kept him gagged and bound in this cubby until he was found on May 22, 2013. The couple called first responders to treat Gabriel, but that was only in an attempt to mislead, the prosecutor said.

“They didn’t call 911 to help Gabriel. They called 911 to cover up what they did," Hatami said. "The defendant lied on the 911 call.”

The boy was hospitalized and died two days later. During his opening statements, Hatami showed the jury photos of the boy after he had been beaten.

The prosecutor said that Aguirre made Gabriel dress up in girls' clothes and go to school. He added that Aguirre just didn't like Gabriel and thought the boy was gay, and that was his motivation for his treatment of the child.

“Gabriel’s last vision was that man over there standing over Gabriel, beating him to death,” Hatami said.

Six-foot-2-inch Aguirre weighed 270 pounds at the time of the death, the prosecutor said, comparing his size to that of Gabriel, who was 59 pounds and 4 feet 1 inch tall.

“The evidence will show that the defendant is nothing more than a bully," Hatami said. "He was a security guard who intentionally tortured and abused a helpless and innocent little boy.”

Defense attorney John Allan said that Aguirre had a hard time handling stressful and chaotic situations.

"He is guilty of murder, but the special circumstance alleged, that he intended kill Gabriel with the infliction of torture, is not true," Allan said.

"Despite the horrific abuse, Isauro never intended for Gabriel to die," he said.

Hatami showed the jury text messages between Aguirre and the boy's mother and said they prove the couple conspired together to torture and kill Gabriel. The texts also show that the couple tried to conceal their actions against the boy in order to prevent anyone knowing that they were harming him, according to Hatami.

Los Angeles County Fire Department paramedic James Cermak testified Monday said he couldn’t believe what he saw when he responded to the 911 call of Gabriel in cardiac arrest at the couple's Palmdale apartment.

“It was just unbelievable amount of trauma on his body,” Cermak said.

The trial against Aguirre is expected to last about eight weeks, and the boy's mother will be tried separately.

Four Los Angeles County social workers who were assigned to Gabriel's case also face charges in connection with the death.

This article was initially published on AOL.com: Man tortured girlfriend’s son to death because he thought he was gay: prosecutor
    Shoot both the mom and the boyfriend or else turn him over to me and I'll beat him to death with my bare hands.
    Both scum are pure evil......
    And those 4 lazy, liberal worthless social workers should be beaten until they pass out then serve 20 years in prison for their part in this insane and tragic crime that they allowed to continue.

First person that tries to tell me that evil does not exist and it is man made faith that creates it to control people--I will knock the hell out..

I am so damn mad that I am seething......
    Put that son of a bitch in a room with me for about one hour. --Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 10-19-2017 at 04:44 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Shoot both the mom and the boyfriend or else turn him over to me and I'll beat him to death with my bare hands.
    Both scum are pure evil......
    And those 4 lazy, liberal worthless social workers should be beaten until they pass out then serve 20 years in prison for their part in this insane and tragic crime that they allowed to continue.

First person that tries to tell me that evil does not exist and it is made made faith that creates it to control people--I will knock the hell out..

I am so damn mad that I am seething......
    Put that son of a bitch in a room with me for about one hour. --Tyr
    Doesn't do well in stressful situations yet he's a security guard. Sounds like a security company I want working for me

Christ has a special place in Hell for people who harm children.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Doesn't do well in stressful situations yet he's a security guard. Sounds like a security company I want working for me

Christ has a special place in Hell for people who harm children.
    Four Los Angeles County social workers who were assigned to Gabriel's case also face charges in connection with the death.
    Do you think those 4 so-called social workers turned a blind eye because he is mexican--and maybe they were as well?
    Or else they were the usual liberal assholes that infest Cali, and leech off such type jobs..
    Those four need the living hell beat out of them too....--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Do you think those 4 so-called social workers turned a blind eye because he is mexican--and maybe they were as well?
    Or else they were the usual liberal assholes that infest Cali, and leech off such type jobs..
    Those four need the living hell beat out of them too....--Tyr
    Social workers turn a blind eye because they are numb to the business. They see the same shit every day. If they take the kids, they're wrong. If they don't take the kids, they're wrong. Add to that most people nowadays don't give a damn about doing the right thing for the right reasons. Most are just automatons collecting a check. Especially government employees. Their job is to stay out of trouble, collect a check, hope nothing goes wrong and retire.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke