Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Default Important news on what two conservative college kids are doing in a diaper

Since we love to report real news here are two conservative kids wearing diapers in a makeshift pen. Real couple of winners you got there.

https://twitter.com/TPUSAatKent/status/921005124947988480

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pete311; 10-20-2017 at 10:08 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Excellent! They're making a great point.

Do you think it will shame the simpering liberals into being accepting of other people's viewpoints instead of the usual leftist fascism?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Been this way for awhile...since Trump win.....

"Coddling campus crybabies: Students take up toddler therapy after Trump win"

Teddy bears, Play-Doh and coloring books are staples of nursery schools, but now they are showing up on college campuses to help distraught students cope with the election of a president they don’t like.

Around the nation, students are turning to the tools of toddlers as a bizarre form of therapy in the wake of Donald Trump's election last week. Colleges and universities are encouraging students to cry, cuddle with puppies and sip hot chocolate to soothe their fragile psyches, an approach some critics say would be funny if it weren't so alarming.

“This is an extreme reaction from millennials who are being forced to come to terms with the fact that we have a president that they don’t like –this is what losing feels like,” Kristin Tate, the 24-year-old author of "Government Gone Wild," told FoxNews.com.

“We are grooming our students to be sensitive crybabies when we need to be showing students how to deal with world situations and how to be adults –there are no ‘safe spaces’ in the real world.”

**Among the top-notch schools sending devastated students back to their early childhood:

More...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/17/coddling-campus-crybabies-students-take-up-toddler-therapy-after-trump-win.html

*Liberalism in colleges seems to have gotten progressively worse.... fear we are raising a generation of inept young people.

4. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Since we love to report real news here are two conservative kids wearing diapers in a makeshift pen. Real couple of winners you got there.

https://twitter.com/TPUSAatKent/status/921005124947988480

Interesting, Pete! I know this is geared towards me with that comment, considering you stated as much to no less than 10 articles I have posted and then hit me with neg rep - for posting a current news article, even if not a shooting or breaking news politics article.

So now you do it the other way. I guess we'll now watch others point out how it's a "non story" or they will neg rep you for it.

Or perhaps they will go to the link and comment on what you posted? Imagine that!! Backfire, asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Excellent! They're making a great point.

Do you think it will shame the simpering liberals into being accepting of other people's viewpoints instead of the usual leftist fascism?
    Agreed, and many liberals will be too dense to see what they're doing. Of course they look to be like a pair of 'tards, but the message is spot on and hilarious!!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

6. Likes NightTrain, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Interesting, Pete! I know this is geared towards me with that comment, considering you stated as much to no less than 10 articles I have posted and then hit me with neg rep - for posting a current news article, even if not a shooting or breaking news politics article.

He did, huh? He just did that to Kathi last week.

I'd better get in on that action. I think Petey looks better with a long pair of red shoes under his name.

8. Thanks Black Diamond, Kathianne thanked this post
    Likes jimnyc, Kathianne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I'd better get in on that action. I think Petey looks better with a long pair of red shoes under his name.
    Another neg from Pete ? Pussy bleeding again waking up knowing trump is president ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Another neg from Pete ? Pussy bleeding again waking up knowing trump is president ?

I imagine it's disheartening to be a commie in a state full of patriots. Seems all the moonbats have been rather snarly as of late.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I imagine it's disheartening to be a commie in a state full of patriots. Seems all the moonbats have been rather snarly as of late.
    Maybe he can pay $100 for the Madame president magazine. Sort of a playboy for leftists.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Nah, don't do that, don't lower yourself/ourselves. I try and reserve it for when truly necessary. In fact, I did a search and apparently I only used the rep system 2x this entire year? WTF? I thought I was better than that! LOL And both positive no less.

I myself try to use it if someone is trolling somehow in a thread or being a jerk. But dinging someone because their article posted is a crappy story or so called non-story, that's stupid. Not every story can be great. But the stuff I post is ALWAYS current events and on the front page of the news sites I visit.

I kinda pushed the rules, as they state that the comments shouldn't be discussed on the board. I'm doing what many others have done before, which is pointing it out without posting the comments, but I acknowledge that it's not a good habit to get into. I'm warning myself here publicly.

Besides, beating him up for all to see is much more fun! Especially when I enjoyed a cup of Alaskan coffee this morning/afternoon, or perhaps it was like 5 of them?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

13. Thanks Kathianne thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Nah, don't do that, don't lower yourself/ourselves. I try and reserve it for when truly necessary. In fact, I did a search and apparently I only used the rep system 2x this entire year? WTF? I thought I was better than that! LOL And both positive no less.

I myself try to use it if someone is trolling somehow in a thread or being a jerk. But dinging someone because their article posted is a crappy story or so called non-story, that's stupid. Not every story can be great. But the stuff I post is ALWAYS current events and on the front page of the news sites I visit.

I kinda pushed the rules, as they state that the comments shouldn't be discussed on the board. I'm doing what many others have done before, which is pointing it out without posting the comments, but I acknowledge that it's not a good habit to get into. I'm warning myself here publicly.

Besides, beating him up for all to see is much more fun! Especially when I enjoyed a cup of Alaskan coffee this morning/afternoon, or perhaps it was like 5 of them?
    But I pos repped him a month or so ago ...

15. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

I neg those that neg me or those I like and the neg was uncalled for. This is one of those...

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    I neg those that neg me or those I like and the neg was uncalled for. This is one of those...
    Sounds like it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

So now you do it the other way. I guess we'll now watch others point out how it's a "non story" or they will neg rep you for it.

Or perhaps they will go to the link and comment on what you posted? Imagine that!! Backfire, asshole.

Agreed, and many liberals will be too dense to see what they're doing. Of course they look to be like a pair of 'tards, but the message is spot on and hilarious!!
    @jimnyc ... I need a safe space from Pete
    Last edited by Gunny; 10-20-2017 at 03:44 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    @jimnyc ... I need a safe space from Pete
    Yeah don't drop the soap.

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Yeah don't drop the soap.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke