Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    It's been so many times with me alone that you have done so that it's comical. Then the amount of other folks that complained of the same? Coincidence? I don't think so. But just you and I have had this same conversation about 100x. And in 99% of them you NEVER used the quote function, and in the majority of them, you use "quotes" around things that you claim that I, or others, have apparently stated in other threads. And you are full of shit, or just too dumb to use the multi-quote system, or a combination of both.

Perhaps AT doesn't accuse you of such as he doesn't take the time to discuss or debate things with you? I can't begin to speak for others or others that have said the same dang thing.

How many times alone have I stated you are misquoting me AGAIN? How many times have I told you that you need to use the multi-quote system so that people see the exact words of what people wrote?

Hell, you more or less just stated back a few posts that you write things of what you THINK about others posts, and they aren't quotes. Well hell, that difference, it wouldn't matter if you just fucking actually quote people instead of running off of failed memory and opinions of quotes.
    Or Maybe others don't accuse me of it because I don't do it.

Maybe 9+ years ago when i 1st came to the board i did it a few times, in the sense that I obviously and Jokingly MADE UP quotes exaggerating your position. But you complained ...vigorously... and i stopped. cold.
    And since then I've Only used "EXACT" quotes for all members. It's the board rules and i follow them. your accusations other wise for the past several YEARS have been lies.
    So it seems clear to that you just don't like my POVs and assessments of your POVs and still somehow want to think that I'm "misquoting" you or "Making Up" words that others will ignorantly think belong to you.

Look If you want to complain about my post in that vien here's a suggestion, you might want to say:
    --Revelarts I think you are MIS-REPRESENTING my view, --or maybe--, Revelarts i think you may have MIS-UNDERSTOOD my words because...--

Because it's a LIE to say I've misquoted you. Look I'm well aware of your sensitivity to misquotes and make a special effort to make sure. i quote you exactly.
    But obviously, it hasn't helped me or mattered very much.
    You still go into a weird rage and cussing fit if i DIRECTLY quote you and say how your statements come across to me or the meaning they seem to carry.

and even here in this thread you CAN NOT provide ONE example of a MISQUOTE, and you're so upset that you've moved the thread to the freakin' STEEL CAGE. WTH?!
    you're the one that's cussing, name calling, and going off on tangents trying to bait me with insults here. I've done NOTHING wrong.
    Look if I've broken a board rule TODAY or anytime in the past 12 months POINT IT out. If you don't like my opinion fine, what's NEW?
    I've broken no rules and quoted you EXACTLY.
    So frankly I think you should back off me here.
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-22-2017 at 11:58 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Or Maybe others don't accuse me of it because I don't do it.

Maybe 9+ years ago when i 1st came to the board i did it a few times, in the sense that I obviously and Jokingly MADE UP quotes exaggerating your position. But you complained ...vigorously... and i stopped. cold.
    And since then I've Only used "EXACT" quotes for all members. It's the board rules and i follow them. your accusations other wise for the past several YEARS have been lies.
    So it seems clear to that you just don't like my POVs and assessments of your POVs and still somehow want to think that I'm "misquoting" you or "Making Up" words that others will ignorantly think belong to you.

Look If you want to complain about my post in that vien here's a suggestion, you might want to say:
    --Revelarts I think you are MIS-REPRESENTING my view, --or maybe--, Revelarts i think you may have MIS-UNDERSTOOD my words because...--

Because it's a LIE to say I've misquoted you. Look I'm well aware of your sensitivity to misquotes and make a special effort to make sure. i quote you exactly.
    But obviously, it hasn't helped me or mattered very much.
    You still go into a weird rage and cussing fit if i DIRECTLY quote you and say how your statements come across to me or the meaning they seem to carry.

and even here in this thread you CAN NOT provide ONE example of a MISQUOTE, and you're so upset that you've moved the thread to the freakin' STEEL CAGE. WTH?!
    you're the one that's cussing, name calling, and going off on tangents trying to bait me with insults here. I've done NOTHING wrong.
    Look if I've broken a board rule TODAY or anytime in the past 12 months POINT IT out. If you don't like my opinion fine, what's NEW?
    I've broken no rules and quoted you EXACTLY.
    So frankly I think you should back off me here.
    Oh brother, again FULL OF SHIT.

I just don't like people placing words in my mouth, THAT is the simple fact. I don't like people writing things to make it look like I stated as much, and then claim it was their opinion of my words, not quoting me. Whatever. It all boils down to the same thing. I've pointed it out politely and what not many times, and it made no difference. And it would mostly be solved or not be an issue if you would just use the multi-quote and simply quote what I wrote and where. Then it solves my problem and you'll have me dead to rights for actual words I wrote. Apparently clicking a button here and there is too much to ask for.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I wish so many things.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey