Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Oh fuck off.

You're so fucking lame and full of excuses. So not only do you "misquote", but then you write and state things AS IF I SAID THEM - and then bail yourself out by claiming it's only an opinion, while anyone reading at first glance will easily see you're saying that it is something I said. How lame and retarded, as opposed to simply discussing what I DID say, instead of what you think things mean. Odd.

Easily solved, should have stuck with this the last 25x you did this, and just stay away from replying/discussing shit with your lame us, ain't worth the aggravation when I have to defend lame shit like that instead of just having a discussion, like the rest who know how to use the built in quote function.
    So the bottom line is you CAN NOT show ANY instance where i "MADE UP" quotes for you or "put words in your mouth".
    so you are wrong in accusing me of that.

And it seems to me that you're essentially assuming that other people reading my words ..."at 1st glance" or longer maybe... are not smart enough to tell the difference between my opinions of your statements and your statements.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    ...while anyone reading at first glance will easily see you're saying that it is something I said...
    We disagree again, I think folks here are bright enough to tell the difference.
    They are able to read what you said and decide for themselves if my POV of your statements are gross misinterpretations... or if they have any merit.
    Either way they can certainly see that i haven't "misquoted" you.
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-22-2017 at 09:39 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16