Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
But OK jim, fine, You say there are "[/COLOR]tons and tons and tons of threads about things that have been accomplished by Trump". Again i have to stress Constitutional, conservative/libertarian and morally based actions are what i'm talking about.

SO yes please stop lumping me in with, or linking me too the group you're now calling
".."'
folks' are going to point out every last negative thing that Trump does, then they should acknowledge when he does positive things as well."

If i were to point out EVERY LAST thing Trump did negative I would be posting new threads every other day (half would be useless stupid tweets).
If i were posting the positive things he's done... what?... maybe once or twice a month... a quarter? After that mixed bag of Executive orders from the 1st hundred days.

So please Again Find another target on DP to complain about who "ONLY" post about Trump's negatives and NEVER acknowledge his FEW positives.
YOU are the one I am complaining about, because you are the one of those I find in the threads often against him, and very rarely if ever in the threads positive for him. I'm not speaking of you starting threads of either. I was actually more thinking along the lined of the threads that I myself have started. Your comment about him only doing something once/twice a month or per quarter, shows exactly what I mean. I've posted many, many threads on positive things, so it's obviously more than that, but I suppose it's all you see.

And you WILL be lumped in with others when I see postings as such, sorry if the facts don't suit what you would prefer stated about you.

If you say that you really only ever complain about "Constitutional, conservative/libertarian and morally based actions", then so be it, there's a lot less to complain about. (even though I believe you complained about more than just that). It doesn't matter, my entire point still stands.

I fully expect that folks against Trump to likely not stand in and reply and support him positively as much as they are willing to bash him when he does something wrong. But at least accept it when pointed out. I would imagine that any threads posted in support of Hillary or Sanders, one would either find me debating it, or ignoring some. I admit it.