Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
sorry if i don't agree with you that Trump is doing an overall GREAT JOB Jim.
I don't expect you to agree about anything overall. That's not what I was pointing out. Nothing like that at all.

And that you think only supportive comments are proper.
I never said that at all. So here we are and you're going to misquote and make things up again?

and that in your mind that those who make MORE negative comments, means that they get lumped in with those than NEVER have anything to say positive.
Misquote and make things up again? It's not a contest. I made a point about some that like to point out all the time negative things about him, but don't want to say anything when things about his accomplishments are posted.

That doesn't really seem fair or like someone who really cares about "THE FACTS". Seems more like someone who just can't stand any criticism of his leader.
Yes, because AGAIN you MAKE SHIT UP, and then debate yourself over this made up shit! I'm happy to debate the negative things, but more than likely, I'd prefer to just point them out and hope he does better. I like to post his accomplishments to show that not all is gloom and doom.

And "his leader", speaking like a true dickhead. I can stand the criticism, and even give it and not give a crap. It's you that sees things one way, just like you do with every single race and black issue.

So we'll just have to disagree then.
ANd I do think that there are MORE negatives to Trumps actions and words than positives. that's a fact.
Your opinion isn't fact, dipshit make up artist. I personally think there are more positives, but acknowledge that's my POV. I don't pretend to think my opinion is fact.

But I don't think it's ALL negative. and I think Hillary would have been worse... at least up to this point in time.
but I'm getting the picture that 20% praise to 60% of complaints to you is the SAME as ZERO praise.
You and your getting the picture literally suck ass. You like to THINK you know what you know, and you have made up quotes and make up things people have apparently said for years. How about folks think for themselves? And when not, you FUCKING ACTUALLY QUOTE PEOPLE AND LET THEIR WORDS DO THE TALKING - instead of you always slanting things, downright making shit up, misquoting - again and again and again, no matter how many times pointed out.

"You're either for me or against me", black and white thinking, Ok fine, Some people don't like being nuanced and accurate. It is much easier to broad brush people. and lump others into an "enemy" camp.
What a bunch of bullshit. How about continue forward happily when you see something he does wrong, and acknowledge if/when something is accomplished? That's not "for or against" bullshit you are claiming. THAT is fair and accurate. You brush yourself, with the 'lying brush' you like to use. And I have no "enemy camp" asswipe, my only enemy are fucking idiots that make up things I supposedly said, over and fucking over and over, even knowing we have had this issue endless times.

You would think, that you would at least say to yourself when posting something "I'm making it appear that Jim said this or is taking this stance - before I hit the submit button, did Jim really say this shit or take such a stance?"

And the majority of the time when posting back and forth with me, the answer to your question would be "No he did dang diddly did fucking not".