Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Oh fuck off.

You're so fucking lame and full of excuses. So not only do you "misquote", but then you write and state things AS IF I SAID THEM - and then bail yourself out by claiming it's only an opinion, while anyone reading at first glance will easily see you're saying that it is something I said. How lame and retarded, as opposed to simply discussing what I DID say, instead of what you think things mean. Odd.

Easily solved, should have stuck with this the last 25x you did this, and just stay away from replying/discussing shit with your lame us, ain't worth the aggravation when I have to defend lame shit like that instead of just having a discussion, like the rest who know how to use the built in quote function.
    So the bottom line is you CAN NOT show ANY instance where i "MADE UP" quotes for you or "put words in your mouth".
    so you are wrong in accusing me of that.

And it seems to me that you're essentially assuming that other people reading my words ..."at 1st glance" or longer maybe... are not smart enough to tell the difference between my opinions of your statements and your statements.
    ...while anyone reading at first glance will easily see you're saying that it is something I said...
    We disagree again, I think folks here are bright enough to tell the difference.
    They are able to read what you said and decide for themselves if my POV of your statements are gross misinterpretations... or if they have any merit.
    Either way they can certainly see that i haven't "misquoted" you.
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-22-2017 at 09:39 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Continually misquote folks, I'm not hardly the only one that's told you this. And you're one sided in several areas and fail to see/admit to it. Funny how sometimes you go on and on, and other times Rev is nowhere to be found. Until maybe the next UFO is located.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Frankly, Jim, you are the only one that makes the accusation that i "Continually misquote folks".
    Not even AboutTime accuses me of that.
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-22-2017 at 10:06 AM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    Frankly, Jim, you are the only one that makes the accusation that i "Continually misquote folks".
    It's been so many times with me alone that you have done so that it's comical. Then the amount of other folks that complained of the same? Coincidence? I don't think so. But just you and I have had this same conversation about 100x. And in 99% of them you NEVER used the quote function, and in the majority of them, you use "quotes" around things that you claim that I, or others, have apparently stated in other threads. And you are full of shit, or just too dumb to use the multi-quote system, or a combination of both.

Perhaps AT doesn't accuse you of such as he doesn't take the time to discuss or debate things with you? I can't begin to speak for others or others that have said the same dang thing.

How many times alone have I stated you are misquoting me AGAIN? How many times have I told you that you need to use the multi-quote system so that people see the exact words of what people wrote?

Hell, you more or less just stated back a few posts that you write things of what you THINK about others posts, and they aren't quotes. Well hell, that difference, it wouldn't matter if you just fucking actually quote people instead of running off of failed memory and opinions of quotes.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

You misquote people.

6. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    You misquote people.
    LOL

I was hoping someone else that was misquoted, or saw others misquoted, would chime in, but I was happy to stake my claims solo as well.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

It's been so many times with me alone that you have done so that it's comical. Then the amount of other folks that complained of the same? Coincidence? I don't think so. But just you and I have had this same conversation about 100x. And in 99% of them you NEVER used the quote function, and in the majority of them, you use "quotes" around things that you claim that I, or others, have apparently stated in other threads. And you are full of shit, or just too dumb to use the multi-quote system, or a combination of both.

Perhaps AT doesn't accuse you of such as he doesn't take the time to discuss or debate things with you? I can't begin to speak for others or others that have said the same dang thing.

How many times alone have I stated you are misquoting me AGAIN? How many times have I told you that you need to use the multi-quote system so that people see the exact words of what people wrote?

Hell, you more or less just stated back a few posts that you write things of what you THINK about others posts, and they aren't quotes. Well hell, that difference, it wouldn't matter if you just fucking actually quote people instead of running off of failed memory and opinions of quotes.
    Or Maybe others don't accuse me of it because I don't do it.

Maybe 9+ years ago when i 1st came to the board i did it a few times, in the sense that I obviously and Jokingly MADE UP quotes exaggerating your position. But you complained ...vigorously... and i stopped. cold.
    And since then I've Only used "EXACT" quotes for all members. It's the board rules and i follow them. your accusations other wise for the past several YEARS have been lies.
    So it seems clear to that you just don't like my POVs and assessments of your POVs and still somehow want to think that I'm "misquoting" you or "Making Up" words that others will ignorantly think belong to you.

Look If you want to complain about my post in that vien here's a suggestion, you might want to say:
    --Revelarts I think you are MIS-REPRESENTING my view, --or maybe--, Revelarts i think you may have MIS-UNDERSTOOD my words because...--

Because it's a LIE to say I've misquoted you. Look I'm well aware of your sensitivity to misquotes and make a special effort to make sure. i quote you exactly.
    But obviously, it hasn't helped me or mattered very much.
    You still go into a weird rage and cussing fit if i DIRECTLY quote you and say how your statements come across to me or the meaning they seem to carry.

and even here in this thread you CAN NOT provide ONE example of a MISQUOTE, and you're so upset that you've moved the thread to the freakin' STEEL CAGE. WTH?!
    you're the one that's cussing, name calling, and going off on tangents trying to bait me with insults here. I've done NOTHING wrong.
    Look if I've broken a board rule TODAY or anytime in the past 12 months POINT IT out. If you don't like my opinion fine, what's NEW?
    I've broken no rules and quoted you EXACTLY.
    So frankly I think you should back off me here.
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-22-2017 at 11:58 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Or Maybe others don't accuse me of it because I don't do it.

Maybe 9+ years ago when i 1st came to the board i did it a few times, in the sense that I obviously and Jokingly MADE UP quotes exaggerating your position. But you complained ...vigorously... and i stopped. cold.
    And since then I've Only used "EXACT" quotes for all members. It's the board rules and i follow them. your accusations other wise for the past several YEARS have been lies.
    So it seems clear to that you just don't like my POVs and assessments of your POVs and still somehow want to think that I'm "misquoting" you or "Making Up" words that others will ignorantly think belong to you.

Look If you want to complain about my post in that vien here's a suggestion, you might want to say:
    --Revelarts I think you are MIS-REPRESENTING my view, --or maybe--, Revelarts i think you may have MIS-UNDERSTOOD my words because...--

Because it's a LIE to say I've misquoted you. Look I'm well aware of your sensitivity to misquotes and make a special effort to make sure. i quote you exactly.
    But obviously, it hasn't helped me or mattered very much.
    You still go into a weird rage and cussing fit if i DIRECTLY quote you and say how your statements come across to me or the meaning they seem to carry.

and even here in this thread you CAN NOT provide ONE example of a MISQUOTE, and you're so upset that you've moved the thread to the freakin' STEEL CAGE. WTH?!
    you're the one that's cussing, name calling, and going off on tangents trying to bait me with insults here. I've done NOTHING wrong.
    Look if I've broken a board rule TODAY or anytime in the past 12 months POINT IT out. If you don't like my opinion fine, what's NEW?
    I've broken no rules and quoted you EXACTLY.
    So frankly I think you should back off me here.
    Oh brother, again FULL OF SHIT.

I just don't like people placing words in my mouth, THAT is the simple fact. I don't like people writing things to make it look like I stated as much, and then claim it was their opinion of my words, not quoting me. Whatever. It all boils down to the same thing. I've pointed it out politely and what not many times, and it made no difference. And it would mostly be solved or not be an issue if you would just use the multi-quote and simply quote what I wrote and where. Then it solves my problem and you'll have me dead to rights for actual words I wrote. Apparently clicking a button here and there is too much to ask for.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I wish so many things.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    I wish so many things.

"I also wish many things...."

12. Thanks Abbey Marie, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

[QUOTE=revelarts;883414]SO Putin basically says. "Respect the Office If not the man."
    like the military Salute the uniform... right?

so Trump can be horrifically craptastic in many ways but we still should be respectful.
    I've got no problem with that.

Putin also says that it's Not all Trump's fault that HE's NOT GETTING HIS POLICIES DONE.
    it's it's the "political system" and "the courts" that are BLOCKING Trump.
    OK
    sad thing is Trump told us all that he was this MASTER DEAL maker and COULD get it all done "BELEIVE ME".
    Stuff would happen so fast heads would be spinning. "BELEIVE ME".
    So is it that He can't REALLY make deals with anyone even those in his own party, or is it maybe that he didn't know what he was talking about, or maybe he never intended to get some of that stuff done. ( or maybe he's FLIPPED on some of what he said)
    Because Blaming the "political system" is OFF the table because Trump is a MASTER DEAL MAKER.
    or maybe he's NOT. And Our political system is not a dictatorship like Russias so the president isn't all-powerful... yet. you folks still think that's a good thing right?[/QUOTE @revelarts I lost this thread. Now I see why. It got put in the Cage. I normally don't go searching the Cage for benign threads. So, I'll go from here. If I have time, I may read some of whatever the crap is following it.

Fact is, are YOU not the one ALWAYS pointing out the Constitutionality of every little rule and law? So, I can only half-agree with you because you are going against your own usual stance on Constitutionality.

What you are doing is blaming Trump for not acting like King Obama and issuing edicts with his pen? Trump has repeatedly tried to do things the right way Constitutionally and go through Congress instead of around it, and he has been thwarted at every turn. You can label it any way you want, in THAT, what Putin says is correct.

"Master of the Deal"? What "deal" should the Republican President have to make to not be thwarted at every turn by McCain and whichever other losers are butt burt over Trump winning? Answer: He shouldn't have to negotiate with the Dems just to get some extra money in hurricane relief because C'Lame has his head up his ass. Nothing unreasonable about the request.

Nothing unreasonable about his changes to Obamacare. I'd prefer he get Obamacare declared Unconstitutional and thrown out since it IS Unconstitutional, but we're stuck with it, or so it seems, because too many people want it. The same people the f*cked Trump on amending Obamacare (minus McPenis) applauded him for using signing orders. Nothing like showing one's yellow streak by keeping one's name out of the decision.

He's getting credit for the economy, whether or not you agree with it.

McLame and his posse will probably screw him on tax reform. Schumer has already said no Dems will support it.

He's probably going to get screwed on his albatross, "The Great Pointless Wall", too. He HAS however done other things that will actually affect illegal immigration. He doesn't need Congress to uphold law that is already on the books.

So WHERE exactly is Putin wrong? I'm not a fan of Putin except in one regard: dislike his methods all you want, he gets sh*t done.

My opinion of trump's Presidency thus far doesn't extend into my personal opinion of him. You civilian types seem rather incapable of divorcing the former from the latter while recon-ing the situation. Fact is, and even though some of us called it beforehand, The Republican Congress has screwed Trump. You can't blame him for not putting the papers on the table in the correct and legal manner. Congressional Republicans are squandering an opportunity to nail the Dem coffin closed. They'd rather cut their own throats over being butt hurt.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Your complaints are Not Constitutional, Rev. Your complaints are based on YOUR INTERPRETATION of the Constitution; which, usually leaves quite a bit to be desired.

And before you try the same tactic on me you used on jimbob, I'm on the bad guy, I dare say things bad about Trump list WAY ahead of YOU. You indeed DO sound like someone trying to find fault no matter what with Trump. Your response goes outside the parameters of the OP. What Putin said is essentially correct. The reasons you believe Trump failed are just that, but a different subject.

The fact is, Congress, McLame especially, has not done its job. You can't lay THAT one on Trump. If Trump did all the paperwork to initiate the process as required by the Constitution, he isn't the one who fell flat. If just started out issuing EOs and end-running Congress you'd be bitching up a storm about THAT.SO what exactly can he do that will be right in your eyes?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

15. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post