Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revelarts View Post
    But OK jim, fine, You say there are "[/COLOR]tons and tons and tons of threads about things that have been accomplished by Trump". Again i have to stress Constitutional, conservative/libertarian and morally based actions are what i'm talking about.

SO yes please stop lumping me in with, or linking me too the group you're now calling
    ".."'
    folks' are going to point out every last negative thing that Trump does, then they should acknowledge when he does positive things as well."

If i were to point out EVERY LAST thing Trump did negative I would be posting new threads every other day (half would be useless stupid tweets).
    If i were posting the positive things he's done... what?... maybe once or twice a month... a quarter? After that mixed bag of Executive orders from the 1st hundred days.

So please Again Find another target on DP to complain about who "ONLY" post about Trump's negatives and NEVER acknowledge his FEW positives.
    YOU are the one I am complaining about, because you are the one of those I find in the threads often against him, and very rarely if ever in the threads positive for him. I'm not speaking of you starting threads of either. I was actually more thinking along the lined of the threads that I myself have started. Your comment about him only doing something once/twice a month or per quarter, shows exactly what I mean. I've posted many, many threads on positive things, so it's obviously more than that, but I suppose it's all you see.

And you WILL be lumped in with others when I see postings as such, sorry if the facts don't suit what you would prefer stated about you.

If you say that you really only ever complain about "Constitutional, conservative/libertarian and morally based actions", then so be it, there's a lot less to complain about. (even though I believe you complained about more than just that). It doesn't matter, my entire point still stands.

I fully expect that folks against Trump to likely not stand in and reply and support him positively as much as they are willing to bash him when he does something wrong. But at least accept it when pointed out. I would imagine that any threads posted in support of Hillary or Sanders, one would either find me debating it, or ignoring some. I admit it.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Btw, Rev... this went off tangent, and I don't want to debate/discuss past crap. I made a statement, a point I wanted to make. If you don't like hearing it, so be it. That's how I see a lot behind politics right now. Anyway, moving on.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

sorry if i don't agree with you that Trump is doing an overall GREAT JOB Jim.
    And that you think only supportive comments are proper.
    and that in your mind that those who make MORE negative comments, means that they get lumped in with those than NEVER have anything to say positive.
    That doesn't really seem fair or like someone who really cares about "THE FACTS". Seems more like someone who just can't stand any criticism of his leader.

So we'll just have to disagree then.
    ANd I do think that there are MORE negatives to Trumps actions and words than positives. that's a fact.
    But I don't think it's ALL negative. and I think Hillary would have been worse... at least up to this point in time.
    but I'm getting the picture that 20% praise to 60% of complaints to you is the SAME as ZERO praise.

"You're either for me or against me", black and white thinking, Ok fine, Some people don't like being nuanced and accurate. It is much easier to broad brush people. and lump others into an "enemy" camp.
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-21-2017 at 07:06 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.
    1 Peter 2:16

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

sorry if i don't agree with you that Trump is doing an overall GREAT JOB Jim.
    I don't expect you to agree about anything overall. That's not what I was pointing out. Nothing like that at all.

I never said that at all. So here we are and you're going to misquote and make things up again?

and that in your mind that those who make MORE negative comments, means that they get lumped in with those than NEVER have anything to say positive.
    Misquote and make things up again? It's not a contest. I made a point about some that like to point out all the time negative things about him, but don't want to say anything when things about his accomplishments are posted.

That doesn't really seem fair or like someone who really cares about "THE FACTS". Seems more like someone who just can't stand any criticism of his leader.
    Yes, because AGAIN you MAKE SHIT UP, and then debate yourself over this made up shit! I'm happy to debate the negative things, but more than likely, I'd prefer to just point them out and hope he does better. I like to post his accomplishments to show that not all is gloom and doom.

And "his leader", speaking like a true dickhead. I can stand the criticism, and even give it and not give a crap. It's you that sees things one way, just like you do with every single race and black issue.

So we'll just have to disagree then.
    ANd I do think that there are MORE negatives to Trumps actions and words than positives. that's a fact.
    Your opinion isn't fact, dipshit make up artist. I personally think there are more positives, but acknowledge that's my POV. I don't pretend to think my opinion is fact.

But I don't think it's ALL negative. and I think Hillary would have been worse... at least up to this point in time.
    but I'm getting the picture that 20% praise to 60% of complaints to you is the SAME as ZERO praise.
    You and your getting the picture literally suck ass. You like to THINK you know what you know, and you have made up quotes and make up things people have apparently said for years. How about folks think for themselves? And when not, you FUCKING ACTUALLY QUOTE PEOPLE AND LET THEIR WORDS DO THE TALKING - instead of you always slanting things, downright making shit up, misquoting - again and again and again, no matter how many times pointed out.

"You're either for me or against me", black and white thinking, Ok fine, Some people don't like being nuanced and accurate. It is much easier to broad brush people. and lump others into an "enemy" camp.
    What a bunch of bullshit. How about continue forward happily when you see something he does wrong, and acknowledge if/when something is accomplished? That's not "for or against" bullshit you are claiming. THAT is fair and accurate. You brush yourself, with the 'lying brush' you like to use. And I have no "enemy camp" asswipe, my only enemy are fucking idiots that make up things I supposedly said, over and fucking over and over, even knowing we have had this issue endless times.

You would think, that you would at least say to yourself when posting something "I'm making it appear that Jim said this or is taking this stance - before I hit the submit button, did Jim really say this shit or take such a stance?"

And the majority of the time when posting back and forth with me, the answer to your question would be "No he did dang diddly did fucking not".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

that is to say, THAT'S THE FACT of what I think. seems pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc
    YOU are the one I am complaining about, because you are the one of those I find in the threads often against him, and very rarely if ever in the threads positive for him. ..And you WILL be lumped in with others when I see postings as such, ...
    ..and that in your mind that those who make MORE negative comments, means that they get lumped in with those than NEVER have anything to say positive.
    revelarts = "That doesn't really seem fair or like someone who really cares about "THE FACTS". Seems more like someone who just can't stand any criticism of his leader."
    Jimnyc = "And "his leader", speaking like a true dickhead."
    so he's not your leader, OK.
    Jimnyc = "I can stand the criticism.."
    Doesn't look like it.
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-21-2017 at 08:19 PM.
    It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents. James Madison
    Live as free people, yet without employing your freedom as a pretext for wickedness; but live at all times as servants of God.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Jimnyc = "I can stand the criticism.."

Doesn't look like it.
    I can stand criticism, but what I have an issue with is someone who repeatedly makes things up about the other person and places words in their mouth. You do this NON STOP. You've been told about this like 50x already and yet you continue to do it.

"I will continue to make things up so long as Trump is in office"

When you wrote things like that I didn't think you were serious.

Or when you spoke of "I didn't speak up when Obama did it purposely...." -- I believe you 100% and understand why

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Everything I put quotes around you wrote.
    If you have a problem with it being quoted then don't write it Jim.
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-22-2017 at 08:51 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Everything I put quotes around you wrote.
    If you have a problem with it being quoted then don't write it Jim.
    Are you seriously this retarded?

Yeah, you may place YOUR own quotes around MISQUOTES - how about you just actually quote the actual posts I made? Instead of just placing quotes and my name around what YOU wront?

I have a problem with you MAKING SHIT UP.

And if you continue, I won't quote you anymore either like I did above, I'll just do as your doing, and miss by a mile and a half with misquotes.

You are NOT quoting what folks write - you are apparently guessing. Are you unable to copy/paste or use the quote function properly? Unbelievable, and then blame me when you can't figure it out.

Reminds me of that time when you said "I'll always side against Trump, no matter what, even when unconstitutional, I don't care. I just hate him. Whatever it takes, even if I have to lie like Maxine Waters, whatever will work"

Try using the QUOTE BUTTON, and I will too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Are you seriously this retarded?
    Yeah, you may place YOUR own quotes around MISQUOTES - how about you just actually quote the actual posts I made? Instead of just placing quotes and my name around what YOU wront?
    I have a problem with you MAKING SHIT UP.
    And if you continue, I won't quote you anymore either like I did above, I'll just do as your doing, and miss by a mile and a half with misquotes.
    You are NOT quoting what folks write - you are apparently guessing. Are you unable to copy/paste or use the quote function properly? Unbelievable, and then blame me when you can't figure it out.
    Reminds me of that time when you said "I'll always side against Trump, no matter what, even when unconstitutional, I don't care. I just hate him. Whatever it takes, even if I have to lie like Maxine Waters, whatever will work"
    Try using the QUOTE BUTTON, and I will too.
    Do me a Favor, show me ONE place in this thread where i put in quotes words that you did not write Jim.
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-22-2017 at 09:02 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Do me a Favor, show me ONE place in this thread where i put in quotes words that you did not write Jim.
    Seriously? LOL You truly don't even see it.

This ONE was quick

There - JUST MADE UP SHIT, never said, you just made it up. All I EVER said was that I thought that folks who jumped on him for every negative thing he does, would also acknowledge when he does something positive.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

AND - then in the same posts, you use the QUOTE function for things NO ONE here said, giving no credit, making things more confusing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Seriously? LOL You truly don't even see it.

This ONE was quick

There - JUST MADE UP SHIT, never said, you just made it up. All I EVER said was that I thought that folks who jumped on him for every negative thing he does, would also acknowledge when he does something positive.
    that's not a quote Jim.
    that's my opinion of your comments.

do you have mis-QUOTE
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-22-2017 at 09:08 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

More I never said in same post:

A mind reader, you know everything I think, AND what my thoughts mean!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

More I never said in same post:

A mind reader, you know everything I think, AND what my thoughts mean!!
    That's my opinion of your view.
    Show me where i MADE UP a "QUOTE" and Assigned it to YOU please.
    Last edited by revelarts; 10-22-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

that's not a quote Jim.
    that's my opinion of your comments.

do you have mis-QUOTE
    Oh fuck off.

You're so fucking lame and full of excuses. So not only do you "misquote", but then you write and state things AS IF I SAID THEM - and then bail yourself out by claiming it's only an opinion, while anyone reading at first glance will easily see you're saying that it is something I said. How lame and retarded, as opposed to simply discussing what I DID say, instead of what you think things mean. Odd.

Easily solved, should have stuck with this the last 25x you did this, and just stay away from replying/discussing shit with your lame us, ain't worth the aggravation when I have to defend lame shit like that instead of just having a discussion, like the rest who know how to use the built in quote function.