Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Trump Calls on Justice Dept to Disclose Russian Dossier Customer

I'm finding it harder and harder to believe that Trump is somehow directly involved with wrongdoing with Russia. His demands for certain things about Russia, this dossier of course, other investigations which would involve various things Russia..... none of these are coming from a man who sounds like he has any guilt, or anything to hide. It is possible that he is THAT stupid, and would push harder and bury himself into a corner, but I highly doubt that.

To what extent Russia had any involvement or dirty playing going on, and who may have been involved from either side, still yet to be seen of course. And I'm hoping, with that aside, that there will an investigation into the Clinton Foundation. That by itself deserved to be looked into, and hopefully still will, there was always enough there to get started. But now with this "uranium one" revelations, and once again the Clinton foundation involved - they most certainly should do some sort of investigation.

---

Trump Calls on Justice Dept to Disclose Russian Dossier Customer

President Donald Trump slammed the Russia investigation and the media Saturday, calling on the Justice Department in one tweet to disclose who paid for the unsubstantiated dossier after Fusion GPS officials invoked the Fifth Amendment before Congress.

Here are his Twitter posts:

The Fusion GPS officials, co-founder Peter Fritsch and top deputy Thomas Catan, invoked their rights before the House Intelligence Committee on Wednesday, Fox News reports.

Fritsch and Catan took the Fifth on every question posed by committee members in the classified session, according to Fox.

They had been subpoenaed to appear before the panel — and Fusion's other co-founder, Glenn Simpson, has been summoned to appear at a later date.

Rest - http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/trum.../21/id/821252/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

This entire RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA collusion deal is an absolute FARCE, completely concocted BY them to COVER UP their OWN corruption and law breaking. Judge Jeanine lays it out in no uncertain terms that anyone can understand, and it's just mind numbing... I like this woman... she starts her ripping it up at about 50 seconds...

4. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

If there is no collusion then there is nothing to worry about. In a few months Mueller will announce the investigation over with no one to indict.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    If there is no collusion then there is nothing to worry about. In a few months Mueller will announce the investigation over with no one to indict.
    It's been a year, and Mueller isn't even investigating collusion anymore. He's off on a "WHATEVER I CAN FIND" fishing expedition now. He should be fired, now, today.

And in a few months, Mueller is going to be the one with legal problems, and Rosenstein, and Holder, and Lynch, and Clinton, and Comey, and OBAMA.

The RUSSIAN Uranium One Clinton kick back deal and those complicit in it's cover up will turn into one of America's biggest scandals in our history.

Obama's forged certificate of birth will be the biggest. Don't think for a second that ambitious people that hate obama and would love to be the ones to put Barry in prison have forgotten about that.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 10-23-2017 at 08:33 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    It's been a year, and Mueller isn't even investigating collusion anymore. He's off on a "WHATEVER I CAN FIND" fishing expedition now. He should be fired, now, today.

In a few months, Mueller is going to be the one with legal problems, and Rosenstein, and Holder, and Lynch, and Clinton, and Comey, and OBAMA.

The Uranium One Clinton kick back deal with turn into one of America's biggest scandals in our history.

Obama's forged certificate of birth will be the biggest. Don't think for a second that ambitious people that hate obama and would love to be the ones to put Barry in prison have forgotten about that.
    Time will tell, it's wait and find out!

8. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Time will tell, it's wait and find out!
    Yup... and why I don't watch the 24/7 news channels. What's going to happen is going to happen, and you can read about it online when it does.

No one should sit and listen to all the talking heads on TV. You're not getting news, you're getting opinion, and every single one of those people have an agenda.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Special Counsel Mueller investigating John Podesta's brother, Tony Podesta & Podesta
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...m_npd_nn_tw_ma

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Special Counsel Mueller investigating John Podesta's brother, Tony Podesta & Podesta
    Yeah I already heard about that. We'll see where that goes.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 10-23-2017 at 08:48 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

If anything illegal happened, I expect it to be exposed, and hope that charges would follow, unlike the Hillary saga.

If this dossier is crap, I'd like to see who was behind the scenes with it.

And I'd like to see a LOT more of Russian crap investigated - and the majority left is of (D) crap.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

And would you agree as this one stems out - that Democrats need to be investigated as well? Especially those involved in the latest uranium accusations?

You are on top of Mueller, as far as concern and following what should potentially happen. I hope you watch and/or prod and do the same for the (D) side, but won't hold my breath - as I thought you, Rev and some others may have went nutso about just what the hell went down with that one! NO DOUBT AT ALL - if that had been Trump? Hell, the impeachment process would have started already!! And the same as if it were GWB. We all know that. And the left themselves, the supporters, would be livid and blowing up the internet over the whole thing.

Amazing how things are looked at differently, and acted against differently - depending on WHO the accused is.