Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Nothing to see here...

""And it sure looks like the FBI was paying the author of that document"
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Keep focusing on the wrong person. I have no power over any of this.
    Cop out response. You are certainly willing to express an opinion when you think things are going your way. When that doesn't happen, then it's not up to you.

It's not up to any of us. DO remember that next time you call a Republican "one of YOUR guys". ZERO criminals are "one of MY guys", and I don't care which party they're in.

I'd just like to see some equality, something you lefties always act like you don't have when in fact, the right/GOP gets zero equality from the left/Dems, MSM. We're all guilty, period while you cast a blind eye to blatant criminals of your own.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I love it when Gowdy the pit bull gets involved!!

--

Rep. Trey Gowdy to AG Jeff Sessions: Congress Will Investigate a Politicized DOJ

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) told Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Tuesday that Congress is opening an investigation on the politicized DOJ.

Under Attorney General Sessions the Department of Justice has ignored any criminal behavior by Hillary Clinton or the Obama administration while launching a Special Counsel to investigate Donald Trump and Russia — a complete Democrat Party hoax.

Trey Gowdy told Sessions Congress will investigate the Department of Justice.

Rep. Trey Gowdy: I get, I guess, that certain departments are inherently political. But the Department of Justice should not be. I tell you that up front that Chairman Goodlatte and I are going to be looking into the decisions made in 2016 and 2017. And I think I can speak for him and I know I can speak for myself my motivation is a love for that department.
    It’s about time.

For the sake of the nation — Jeff Sessions needs to step down immediately.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...zed-doj-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks aboutime thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Keep focusing on the wrong person. I have no power over any of this.
    Take your own advice then petey, and stop pretending YOU DO.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I am not arrogant enough to think I know more than AG Sessions. Until he assigns an SP, I will assume there is not enough evidence.
    Got nothing to do with arrogance, Pete. The facts are the facts, and the facts are that a S.C. was appointed by cheating, lying, leaking and collusion on the part of the DNC, the Clinton campaign, the FBI, Comey, Mueller and Rosenstien which was in itself illegal to appoint a S.C. on hearsay, which was the fake dossier illegally leaked by Comey SPECIFICALLY to lead to a S.C, but the icing on that cake is Sessions recused himself. This is all even separate to the Uranium One scandal, and we know plenty about that that is fact. I know these facts, you know these facts, we ALL know these facts, yet Sessions refuses to appoint another S.C. So what we know already is, Session DID appoint a S.C. ILLEGALLY on hearsay, rumor and partisan corruption, yet we know there's blatant law breaking that has been established as fact, and Sessions WON'T appoint another S.C. to investigate that, which WOULD be legal. So either the man is a horrendously ignorant moronic buffoon and has no business what so ever in the job he's in and should immediately be fired, or he's in on this deep state partisan hack funny business and he should be immediately fired.

I've pointed this out several times already. I hope this time you were able to follow along. Nothing arrogant about it, Sessions is an absolutely epic failure so far. I'd like to personally bitch slap his grinning little jackass cake hole and tell him to take a fucking hike... YOU'RE FIRED.

Thank God for Trey Gowdy. I REALLY like that guy. I wish we had 100 more like him in the republican party. Maybe then the democrats wouldn't be waltzing around like hyenas thinking they can get away with anything. Put a few of these shit stains in prison and maybe they'll think twice before they pay for another fake dossier or do a pay for play from a public office and sell off 20% of our nations strategic uranium reserves... for which I hope and pray with all my heart that someday Hitlery and Bill, and even obama and the rest of the players, sit their corrupt, lawless asses in PRISON for a few HUNDRED years.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-14-2017 at 09:11 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Got nothing to do with arrogance, Pete. The facts are the facts, and the facts are that a S.C. was appointed by cheating, lying, leaking and collusion on the part of the DNC, the Clinton campaign, the FBI, Comey, Mueller and Rosenstien which was in itself illegal to appoint a S.C. on hearsay, which was the fake dossier illegally leaked by Comey SPECIFICALLY to lead to a S.C, but the icing on that cake is Sessions recused himself. This is all even separate to the Uranium One scandal, and we know plenty about that that is fact. I know these facts, you know these facts, we ALL know these facts, yet Sessions refuses to appoint another S.C. So what we know already is, Session DID appoint a S.C. ILLEGALLY on hearsay, rumor and partisan corruption, yet we know there's blatant law breaking that has been established as fact, and Sessions WON'T appoint another S.C. to investigate that, which WOULD be legal. So either the man is a horrendously ignorant moronic buffoon and has no business what so ever in the job he's in and should immediately be fired, or he's in on this deep state partisan hack funny business and he should be immediately fired.

I've pointed this out several times already. I hope this time you were able to follow along. Nothing arrogant about it, Sessions is an absolutely epic failure so far. I'd like to personally bitch slap his grinning little jackass cake hole and tell him to take a fucking hike... YOU'RE FIRED.

Thank God for Trey Gowdy. I REALLY like that guy. I wish we had 100 more like him in the republican party. Maybe then the democrats wouldn't be waltzing around like hyenas thinking they can get away with anything. Put a few of these shit stains in prison and maybe they'll think twice before they pay for another fake dossier or do a pay for play from a public office and sell off 20% of our nations strategic uranium reserves... for which I hope and pray with all my heart that someday Hitlery and Bill, and even obama and the rest of the players, sit their corrupt, lawless asses in PRISON for a few HUNDRED years.
    I guess the blame lies in Trump. I thought he was going to hire the best.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Knowing what we know now, I'd agree Sessions was a bad pick, but president Trump bears no blame for Sessions actions pertaining to the present issues I just laid out. President Trump had no way what so ever of knowing what was going to happen or what Sessions was going to do in regards to an issue that wasn't even brought up yet. No one could know. People can't time travel. I'm sure Sessions was highly recommended to president Trump.

Nice try once again to spin an issue around to blame president Trump while ignoring the red meat though. I know that's what you TDS leftists do, constantly, without fail, and will continue to do for as long as Trump is president. Thankfully millions know what you're all up to, and we not only see it, it makes us think more and more poorly of democrats every time we see it. Kind of like the idiot anti American football players that are cutting their nose off to spite their face. They think they're doing good, when the reality is they're really only hurting themselves. They're destroying the one thing that has made them rich. It's mind boggling but, let 'em.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

More semantics. "The best" is subjective based on individual opinion. It is also irrelevant to the main topic of this thread. The topic has morphed into questioning Sessions not appointing an special counsel to investigate Uranium One, not who hired sessions. Who hired him is not a red herring -- it's a red WHALE.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke