Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Whaaaa..... where exactly do you get that out of what he said?
    He said the Clintons are above the law. Sessions said there is no factual basis for an investigation. Where are you confused?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Are you claiming you know the law better than Sessions?
    You're right. Clintons are innocent. Keep it up, Monica.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

He said the Clintons are above the law. Sessions said there is no factual basis for an investigation. Where are you confused?
    My granddaughter's guinea pig isn't even confused about the Clintons. Your worthless, dishonest word games don't change what is KNOWN fact. It didn't suddenly go away with Sessions appointment.

So the answer to your dishonest question is simple: obviously politics are in the way of justice. Any single thing Clinton has done will put anyone else in prison.

One can however easily imagine being told to back off Hillary because you leftwingnuts and your brown-nosing (or is that brown shirt?) media will make a martyr out of the conniving bitch.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Sessions said there is no factual basis for an investigation. Where are you confused?
    Who's confused here, Pete?

In just a few short posts and a few minutes - you went from claiming that Sessions said he would need a factual basis. Now you're saying that there is no factual basis? Which is it? So you're saying that he was ALREADY presented with all information and has made his decision already?

Or did he say that it would take a factual basis to appoint a special counsel. That they would use proper standards. That they would study things to evaluate?

Fuckin A, Pete, you just slowly change the narrative. Then you'll claim things aren't credible. Your hypocrisy is downright hilarious. You are one of the worst hacks I have ever seen, that literally doesn't care about the law if it somehow has a democrat involved.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Whaaaa..... where exactly do you get that out of what he said?
    Good question. I have been saying since before trump took office that going after that evil woman in court is a waste of time because she will walk, as she and her husband, for not very good reasons are above the law and always have been.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

In just a few short posts and a few minutes - you went from claiming that Sessions said he would need a factual basis. Now you're saying that there is no factual basis? Which is it? So you're saying that he was ALREADY presented with all information and has made his decision already?

Or did he say that it would take a factual basis to appoint a special counsel. That they would use proper standards. That they would study things to evaluate?

Fuckin A, Pete, you just slowly change the narrative. Then you'll claim things aren't credible. Your hypocrisy is downright hilarious. You are one of the worst hacks I have ever seen, that literally doesn't care about the law if it somehow has a democrat involved.
    His candidate lost last year so he takes solace in this.

It's like in 1994, the rockets beat the Knicks in the finals. The following year in the regular season the Knicks beat them twice. In the second meeting, some dude at Madison square Garden held up a sign that said "That's 5 out of 9".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You got to wonder if Pete ordered himself a 49ers jersey with the # Kaeperdick USED TO wear from his latest edition of GQ

Next thing you know Pete will be bragging about sporting a 1973 afro and not being able to trim the beard he can't grow straight
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

His exact quote is "It would take a factual basis that meets the standards of the appointment of a special counsel."

"That’s what it looks like and I’m asking you, in addition to all the things we know about James Comey in 2016, doesn’t that warrant naming a second special counsel?" he said.

Sessions at first demurred, noting that Comey is no longer the director of the FBI and praising the current director, Chris Wray. But pressed further by Jordan — "He's not here today, Attorney General Sessions, and you are" — Sessions appeared to throw cold water on the immediate need for a special counsel.

"I would say 'looks like' is not enough basis to appoint a special counsel," he said sharply.
    http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...al-counsel-for

Please note Sessions last quote.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Another notice question about petey.

Take note about how concerned petey is about semantics, yet says nothing about the importance, or dangers of the Uranium One deal as he plays games with numbers, words, and constantly demonstrating how hatred rules over his empty space between his ears????
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Take note about how concerned petey is about semantics, yet says nothing about the importance, or dangers of the Uranium One deal as he plays games with numbers, words, and constantly demonstrating how hatred rules over his empty space between his ears????
    Keep focusing on the wrong person. I have no power over any of this.
    Last edited by pete311; 11-14-2017 at 02:46 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Oh, I know exactly what he wrote, it's you that was confused and changed along the way about what he actually said. You were correct the first time, that a factual basis would be needed aka facts in order to continue once they look at all of the evidence.

But then you came back and said that Sessions stated there IS NO factual basis for an investigation. You went from point A to point Z in just a few minutes. I think perhaps they may want to take a peek at the evidence a little bit longer than that before they determine if there are enough facts presented to appoint a special prosecutor.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Keep focusing on the wrong person. I have no power over any of this.
    None of us do, but we all have opinions. You've made it clear that even the slightest appearances of wrongdoing from folks on the right, would need an investigation and/or prison time.

But when it's someone on the left, you whistle in the wind and couldn't give a shit unless the AG decides to do something or not. But outside of that, you couldn't care less about any potential wrongdoings or laws being broken.

Outside of personal politics, some would think that we are ALL at least on the same page when it comes to criminals in office.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Oh, I know exactly what he wrote, it's you that was confused and changed along the way about what he actually said. You were correct the first time, that a factual basis would be needed aka facts in order to continue once they look at all of the evidence.

But then you came back and said that Sessions stated there IS NO factual basis for an investigation. You went from point A to point Z in just a few minutes. I think perhaps they may want to take a peek at the evidence a little bit longer than that before they determine if there are enough facts presented to appoint a special prosecutor.
    Sounds good. Post #143 is clear what the status is.
    Last edited by pete311; 11-14-2017 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Sounds good. Post #143 is clear what the status is.
    Yep, after you were called out about the other post where you changed things up a bit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

None of us do, but we all have opinions. You've made it clear that even the slightest appearances of wrongdoing from folks on the right, would need an investigation and/or prison time.

But when it's someone on the left, you whistle in the wind and couldn't give a shit unless the AG decides to do something or not. But outside of that, you couldn't care less about any potential wrongdoings or laws being broken.

Outside of personal politics, some would think that we are ALL at least on the same page when it comes to criminals in office.
    I am not arrogant enough to think I know more than AG Sessions. Until he assigns an SP, I will assume there is not enough evidence.