Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Default Truck Attack In NYC-8 Dead

I just came home from shopping and opening Darin's parcel. Turned on the news:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/york-city-o...ry?id=50842052

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Yeah, I heard it on the radio on the way home. After the attacks in Europe I can't say I'm all that surprised. Well, I am surprised it hasn't happened sooner...

It's the sort of thing that can't really be prevented.

I'll be interested to see where the investigation goes... Lone actor? A group? Will there be more?

Now..

More importantly...

WTF?

Jim... Kathianne...

Darin... Where's my parcel?
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

3. Thanks Kathianne, darin, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

Looks like he wanted to be a martyr, pulled out non-lethal guns when he exited the truck. The police shot him, but he lives:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-truck-...ry?id=50842052

After the collision, the truck driver exited the vehicle brandishing what appeared to be two handguns, police said. A uniformed police officer confronted the suspect and shot him in the abdomen, police said.

Police Commissioner James O'Neill in a press conference later credited that officer with stopping the carnage.

The suspect was wounded and transported to a hospital, police said.

A paintball gun and a pellet gun were recovered at the scene, police said.

Six of the deceased victims were pronounced dead at the scene; two more died at a nearby hospital.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Alive is good. The younger he is, the better. Life in prison starting at the age of 20, 25 can be a very long time...
    "I am allergic to piety, it makes me break out in rash judgements." - Penn Jillette
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with a lot of pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "The man who invented the telescope found out more about heaven than the closed eyes of prayer ever discovered." - Robert G. Ingersoll

6. Thanks Kathianne, Black Diamond, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Kathianne, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hjmick View Post
    Alive is good. The younger he is, the better. Life in prison starting at the age of 20, 25 can be a very long time...

...agree hjmick....maybe get some more info about his other fellow muzzie jihad cacaroaches hiding out....make him talk......Listening to fox now...They say its not related to ISIS...just regular muslim (koran) hate the infidel garbage....

"...Well get the HELL out....!!"

Dec 12, 2015`

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)

If there's anything to 'like' about all of this, it's that your politicians (starting with the ever-laudable President Trump) and media don't delay in categorising this attack as terrorist in nature, and in fact.

Over here in the UK, I've noticed an increasing reluctance to judge such attacks AS terrorist. The police take their time before openly judging ... the BBC, of course, forever shy of even volunteering the word 'terrorist' AT ALL, hold back on using any language which labels such incidents as terrorist. When they are broadcast, it's to repeat someone else's willingness to categorise in that way.

Such is political correctness here. Fight shy of calling terrorism what it obviously is, unless it can't be avoided.

Disgusting.
    It's That Bloody Foreigner Again !!!

9. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov, Uzbekistan national that immigrated in 2010.

Screamed 'Allahu akbar' as he was mowing down our fellow Americans.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I'd like to know how someone can just walk in and rent or buy an Assault Truck.

We need responsible truck control now!
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

12. Thanks Abbey Marie, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    I'd like to know how someone can just walk in and rent or buy an Assault Truck.

We need responsible truck control now!

Liberal ..."PC" and "diversity" Kills....

"Hello...I would like to rent a Truck...yes I know...my licence is expired..but...I good guy"

"To the Leftist...stinkin ...radical Liberal ... judges who blocked the ban on people coming to America from muslim countries ...the blood of innocent Americans being killed by these peaceful loving muslims is on your hands."

**Obama let in 100000s of these bearded loons since 2008. Another Obama failed legacy that president Trump has to clean up!

14. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Which of you...holding the sign?

16. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

If lawsuits are not brought against HomeDepot, every lawsuit against a firearm maker or firearm accessory maker must be thrown out.

18. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Abbey Marie, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    If lawsuits are not brought against HomeDepot, every lawsuit against a firearm maker or firearm accessory maker must be thrown out.
    Home Depot??? How about some lawsuits against the manufacturers of such deadly weapons? By the way, there is not one "right" listed in the Constitution regarding the ownership/possession of any sort of vehicle... just sayin.
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

20. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    Home Depot??? How about some lawsuits against the manufacturers of such deadly weapons? By the way, there is not one "right" listed in the Constitution regarding the ownership/possession of any sort of vehicle... just sayin.
    Cuz he rented a HD truck. But your point stands.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

THANK THE TRAITOR OBAMA FOR TENS OF THOUSANDS OF THESE POOR REFUGEES AND EVER SO PEACEFUL MUSLIMS. --Tyr

Fact Tank - Our Lives in Numbers
    January 20, 2017
    U.S. on track to reach Obama administration’s goal of resettling 110,000 refugees this year

By Phillip Connor and Jens Manuel Krogstad

Nearly 26,000 refugees entered the U.S. from October to December 2016, close to the quarterly average number of refugees needed to meet the Obama administration’s target of 110,000 refugee admissions in fiscal year 2017, according to data from the U.S. State Department’s Refugee Processing Center.

The 2017 annual ceiling – the highest since 1995 – is significantly higher than last year’s ceiling of 85,000 refugee admissions. Administration officials said they wanted to increase refugee admissions to the U.S. due to the growing number of people displaced by conflicts around the world. In the first quarter of fiscal 2017 (October to December 2016), almost twice as many refugees have entered the U.S. as in the first quarter of the year before, when nearly 14,000 refugees entered the country.

Quarterly refugee admissions fluctuated under the Obama administration, spiking in the fourth quarter in some years and holding steady across all four quarters in others. Despite this, the annual ceiling for refugee admissions was reached in each of the past four years (previous administrations often admitted far fewer refugees than were planned for). For instance, in fiscal 2016 – a year in which the annual ceiling was reached – the fourth quarter (July to September) had the highest number of refugee admissions in a single quarter since at least 2001.

The policies of the incoming Trump administration may affect the flow of refugees into the U.S. President-elect Donald Trump has said he backs “extreme vetting” and an ideological screening test for people entering the U.S. from countries like Syria and Iraq where the Islamic militant group ISIS is known to operate. Depending on what, if any, actions are taken to vet asylum seekers, the volume of refugees accepted from certain countries may lag behind the numbers admitted by the Obama administration. In the case of Syria, the Obama administration granted legal residence to 12,587 refugees in fiscal 2016 – more than 20% above the number originally targeted.

Refugees are people who have crossed international borders to receive protection from persecution, war or violence, according to the United Nations High Commissioner on Refugees. They constitute a small share of migrants approved to live permanently in the U.S. For example, in fiscal 2015, refugees accounted for 11% of all immigrants receiving lawful permanent residence (a “green card”).

Several U.S. government agencies process refugee applications and conduct interviews before granting approval for an applicant to enter the country. The entire application process can take up to 24 months. The origins of refugees entering the U.S. have shifted in recent years, away from Europe and toward Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Once admitted to the U.S., refugees are resettled by nine voluntary agencies that partner with the U.S. government’s Office of Refugee Resettlement. In fiscal 2016, just 10 states received more than half of refugees entering the U.S.

The origins and religion of refugees entering the U.S. so far this fiscal year are largely similar to those in fiscal 2016. The top countries of origin are the Democratic Republic of the Congo (20%), Iraq (14%), Syria (14%) and Somalia (14%). Nearly half (46%) are Muslim while 44% are Christian – a similar composition to fiscal 2016, when the U.S. admitted a record number of Muslim refugees.
    Imagine the total for all 8 years of that muslim bastard's Presidency..--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The shit stain was here on what's called a "DIVERSITY VISA," and it's the brain child of that leftist jerk off, Chuckie Schumer...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-truck-driver/

These leftist jackasses like Schumer and the radical leftist judges in Hawaii that SOMEHOW have more power than the PRESIDENT and halt his EO's attempting to limit unchecked, unvetted muslims coming to America, THEY have the BLOOD of these American citizens on THEIR HANDS.

24. Thanks Black Diamond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post