Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default Speaking of Stupid CA and Stupid Jerry Brown

Re they ever going to get rid of that blight on democracy? ,38 cents a gallon State gas tax hike. My ass. If I lived there, I'd move. If I owned a gas company, I wouldn't sell the dolt any gas.

The President's trying to lower taxes and asshat has to say "Not so fast! Bend over, This won't hurt a bit."
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Why Canada Has Relapsed Into Howdy Trudy Time. Alberta Will Secede and Join Us

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Re they ever going to get rid of that blight on democracy? ,38 cents a gallon State gas tax hike. My ass. If I lived there, I'd move. If I owned a gas company, I wouldn't sell the dolt any gas.

The President's trying to lower taxes and asshat has to say "Not so fast! Bend over, This won't hurt a bit."

More evidence that we should make a law that no one can hold office whose parent held office. Former Gov. Pat Brown's little boy thinks public office is a toy his Daddy bought him, to play with any way he wants. "Cuz my Daddy is more important than your Daddy" has always been the cause of his smug goofy attitude.
    Last edited by The Sage of Main Street; 11-09-2017 at 03:14 PM.

3. Thanks SassyLady thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage of Main Street View Post
    More evidence that we should make a law that no one can hold office whose parent held office. Former Gov. Pat Brown's little boy thinks public office is a toy his Daddy bought him, to play with any way he wants. "Cuz my Daddy is more important than your Daddy" has always been the cause of his smug goofy attitude.
    Agreed. The stench of the Brown name has clung to CA like the morning fog in Monterey.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I wondering if he will grant parole to Leslie Van Houten. Parole board said yes. It's on his desk.

7. Likes The Sage of Main Street liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    I wondering if he will grant parole to Leslie Van Houten. Parole board said yes. It's on his desk.
    I wouldn't take a bet on that one. That idiot is just fruity enough to do it.

On THAT issue, not sure why she would even want parole at this point. She's been in prison over 40 years. I'd say that's institutionalized. What's she going to do? Live on a SS check? Not in CA.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Old Hippies Never Die; They Just Smell That Way

On THAT issue, not sure why she would even want parole at this point. She's been in prison over 40 years. I'd say that's institutionalized. What's she going to do? Live on a SS check? Not in CA.
    Antifa will take her in.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage of Main Street View Post
    Antifa will take her in.
    They may be as crazy as Charlie.

11. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I think that was the trial of the century. Not OJ.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Since my back is messed up I watched TV all day, and while surfing channels I saw a show about buying a home in CA, so decided to take a peak. Well it was a young woman with a 3 to 4 million dollar budget, and you could have knocked me over with a feather when they started showing the houses that 3 to 4 million would buy... I mean talk about a DUMP. Who in their RIGHT MIND would spend that much money on a little 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with almost no lawn, and old and in dire need of remodeling? I can't imagine what the attraction to a place is that's so great to spend that much money on a DUMP.

I hope people that stupid stay there and away from WI. Yeah, it can get real cold here so, stay by your beach kullyfornians... DON'T COME HERE.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-11-2017 at 09:58 PM.

14. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Since my back is messed up I watched TV all day, and while surfing channels I saw a show about buying a home in CA, so decided to take a peak, well it was young woman with a 3 to 4 million dollar budget, and you could have knocked me over with a feather when they started showing the houses that 3 to 4 million would buy... I mean talk about a DUMP. Who in their RIGHT MIND would spend that much money on a little 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with almost no lawn, and old and in dire need of remodeling? I can't imagine what the attraction to a place is that's so great to spend that much money on a DUMP.

I hope people that stupid stay there and away from WI. Yeah, it can get real cold here so, stay by your beach kullyfornians... DON'T COME HERE.
    It's about weather and scenery. California is a good place to visit. I prefer Texas and Florida.

16. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

It's about weather and scenery. California is a good place to visit. I prefer Texas and Florida.
    I too prefer Texas and Florida also..Never been to Cali..Arizona is closest I came to that state....Cali is under crazy Liberal control and full of Illegal Parasites which are loved by the Cali gov....No way in Hell I would go there...to many things I "caint" do there....and I dont want to look at or hear the Jabbering Parasites ...Breeding and feeding off Tax payer money ..made possible by the agenda driven"yes we can" leftist Fools...
    Last edited by LongTermGuy; 11-11-2017 at 10:45 PM.

18. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    I too prefer Texas and Florida also..Never been to Cali..Arizona is closest I came to that state....Cali is under crazy Liberal control and full of Illegal Parasites which are loved by the Cali gov....No way in Hell I would go there...to many things I "caint" do there....and I dont want to look at or hear the Jabbering Parasites ...Breeding and feeding off Tax payer money ..made possible by the "yes we can" leftist Fools...
    Arizona is good too.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I was kind of on a vagabond journey that included living in CA from San Fran down to San Diego way back in 1975, then I had the unfortunate job of driving semi truck up and down and through CA back in 2002. I hate that state. I wouldn't even want to visit, bro. Texas is too flat, but I did live in Tampa, FL, and if you like the beach and tropical, Florida is a good state for that. Not my taste though either, but I would visit FL again. I have relatives and friends there.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-11-2017 at 10:47 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Arizona is good too.
    I lived in the far eastern valley of Phoenix in Apache Junction, then moved up to Deer Valley. Couldn't wait to get out of that state. Northern AZ isn't bad where there's some forest, but the state seems so out of the way, isolated to me, and the southern 2/3 is just barren desert. If the food trucks ever stopped rolling into those towns, they'd all starve to death in a matter of weeks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    I lived in the far eastern valley of Phoenix in Apache Junction, then moved up to Deer Valley. Couldn't wait to get out of that state. Northern AZ isn't bad where there's some forest, but the state seems so out of the way, isolated to me, and the southern 2/3 is just barren desert. If the food trucks ever stopped rolling into those towns, they'd all starve to death in a matter of weeks.
    Yeah you head up 17 from Phoenix to flagstaff you can see the topography change in two hours.