Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    You forgot to add Roy Moore and Donald Trump. Our culture is full of disgusting behavior.

petey. I will only agree with you on your stupid remark above, as long as you INCLUDE YOURSELF. Most of us have been witnessing your disgusting behavior since you came here.
    How bout it? Wanna add another lying accusation to your list?
    Better yet. Prove Moore, and Trump did what you say...after a year of playing Insanity Liberalism.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Without a body there is no murder.

And if I say I killed Kennedy I guess it makes it true.
    No, but maybe you shouldn't be president

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Can you link to where Trump grabbed a pussy uninvited?
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Lame excuse or rhetoric or babbling instead of FACTS in 3..2..1..

Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    You know... I was going to go there and at the last minute changed my mind. To hell with it!

I think we can all agree that Trump's had Pete by the pussy since November of last year. Is that so wrong?

petey. You should be so proud, considering all of the so-called famous people who are now being exposed from Hollyweird. Mostly, you should be proud that Trump thought enough of you to grab your liberal, stupid, hateful pussy hard enough to make you thankful to be a trans---choose a WORD.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

This is the way I feel about this Moore business... I think democrats are TRULY disgusting, corrupt, lying, EVIL filth, and they're not above ANY kind of FOUL PLAY.

Ed Henry on Moore accusations: I’m not buying it

http://www.cullmantimes.com/news/ed-...ffb09ccc5.html
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-11-2017 at 09:38 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    This is the way I feel about this Moore business... I think democrats are TRULY disgusting, corrupt, lying, EVIL filth, and they're not above ANY kind of FOUL PLAY.

Ed Henry on Moore accusations: I’m not buying it

http://www.cullmantimes.com/news/ed-...ffb09ccc5.html
    One thing that lends some credibility is it's not just some random accusation. The WaPo story if anyone has actually read it, is very fleshed out, researched and detailed. It's not just out on a whim or a tag line accusation.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

One thing that lends some credibility is it's not just some random accusation. The WaPo story if anyone has actually read it, is very fleshed out, researched and detailed. It's not just out on a whim or a tag line accusation.
    You have to admit, the timing and circumstance of this accusation are very suspicious.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    You have to admit, the timing and circumstance of this accusation are very suspicious.
    Of course, however, we also have a ton of people in hollywood being outed, so more people are speaking up because they feel more comfortable. There are plenty of senate elections next year, no one else is being accused. Truth be told, Moore will have a fight for the seat either way so if it is political why not pick on someone who had a better standing in the first place.
    Last edited by pete311; 11-11-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Of course, however, we also have a ton of people in hollywood being outed, so more people are speaking up because they feel more comfortable. There are plenty of senate elections next year, no one else is being accused. Truth be told, Moore will have a fight for the seat either way so if it is political why not pick on someone who had a better standing in the first place.
    All good points, but don't you worry at all that the concept of innocence before guilt is being obliterated? In this climate, you and any man could lose your career and reputation if one woman decides to accuse you, with no proof.

I also think any adult-aged accuser should not be allowed to accuse from behind a curtain. Come out and do it publicly, since the accused is being shamed publicly.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

10. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Are you just going to ignore my previous post looking for specifics? You have a habit of making accusations, and then not responding to posts where members look for proof, links or something to backup your comments.

On this one, yeah, credibility if you consider a "story" from 40 years ago, with not one single fact about it that can be confirmed, to be the sole credibility.

Funny how you lend credibility to this and believe it - but when it's Hillary and the highest levels of the government, donations involved, FBI investigations and gag orders - you don't find any credibility in any accusations.

If true, boot his ass. But "innocent until proven guilty" still applies, and I don't see anything in the slightest tiniest bit to "prove" guilt at all.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

12. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    All good points, but don't you worry at all that the concept of innocence before guilt is being obliterated? In this climate, you and any man could lose your career and reputation if one woman decides to accuse you, with no proof.

I also think any adult-aged accuser should not be allowed to accuse from behind a curtain. Come out and do it publicly, since the accused is being shamed publicly.
    There is no curtain. The accuser is fully named with photographs. He certainly is innocent until proven guilty, but the story is pretty tight and backed up by 30 people interviewed. I think a big problem is that Moore is flat out denying the entire story. He needs to make an account for what happened. You can make the call for some huge conspiracy, but again, why would anyone invest such effort into organizing a complex conspiracy for someone who was iffy to even get elected.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Are you just going to ignore my previous post looking for specifics? You have a habit of making accusations, and then not responding to posts where members look for proof, links or something to backup your comments.

On this one, yeah, credibility if you consider a "story" from 40 years ago, with not one single fact about it that can be confirmed, to be the sole credibility.

Funny how you lend credibility to this and believe it - but when it's Hillary and the highest levels of the government, donations involved, FBI investigations and gag orders - you don't find any credibility in any accusations.

If true, boot his ass. But "innocent until proven guilty" still applies, and I don't see anything in the slightest tiniest bit to "prove" guilt at all.
    I went back and don't see any questions from you to me about the roy moore story. Any time aboutme steps in I start to lose interest and may not read all the posts. The details were backed and supported by 30 different interviews. I'm not saying he's guilty, but I'm saying he needs a better account and explanation than "fake news".
    Last edited by pete311; 11-11-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Speaking of presumed innocent until proven guilty...

I read an article earlier from Jeremy Piven stating the same. I detest this man, and my gut instinct is that he's guilty of the accusations by the few women accusing him. But he's right.

I know it's a celebrity crappy site. That doesn't matter, I'm only speaking about his quote.

Folks are losing their careers and lives. The obvious guilty ones, those with proof and admissions, they deserve what is coming. But there are some that are very old, completely denied and no proof whatsoever. I'm sure some are 100% guilty, and I have a suspicion that some are innocent.

---

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY ...
    Anyone 'Memba That?

Jeremy Piven wants Hollywood to remember one thing amid the flood of sexual misconduct allegations against himself and others: Innocent until proven guilty.

Piven says, "We seem to be entering dark times -- allegations are being printed as facts and lives are being put in jeopardy without a hearing, due process or evidence." Last month, a woman claimed Piven had groped and sexually harassed her on the "Entourage" set. Two other women have also come forward with accusations against him.

Rest - http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/09/jeremy...ent-hollywood/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I went back and don't see any questions from you to me about the roy moore story. Any time aboutme steps in I start to lose interest and may not read all the posts. The details were backed and supported by 30 different interviews. I'm not saying he's guilty, but I'm saying he needs a better account and explanation than "fake news".
    You made comments about Trump. I followed up with a question about it. NT even quoted me. You stating you didn't see my question or quotes from others? And the question was asked by at least one other member as well.

I think your silence on it, worming out of seeing it & changing the subject speaks volumes and answers for you. I think my 3..2..1 was spot on, and may even continue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

There is no curtain. The accuser is fully named with photographs. He certainly is innocent until proven guilty, but the story is pretty tight and backed up by 30 people interviewed. I think a big problem is that Moore is flat out denying the entire story. He needs to make an account for what happened. You can make the call for some huge conspiracy, but again, why would anyone invest such effort into organizing a complex conspiracy for someone who was iffy to even get elected.
    My ass - HOW have 30 people backed up claims that apparently happened in private?

18. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post