Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Default Joe MCarthy Alive and Well

Currently heading up a witch hunt in the Senate, and everywhere else in the world for that matter, for lowly "sexual harassment types. Coincidentaly people without money never get accused?

I'm not condoning sexual harassment by any means, but c'mon ... Getting pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Sad thing is, even the Republicans are going along. Wouldn't want to be accused of no supporting political correctness.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

2. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Tap that ass

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Tap that ass
    Was watching today about some official who allegedly did something in 1977 that is considered sexual harassment now. Well, ME F-ING TOO! MANY times. 1977? Different world than what these PC morons have turned it into now. Used to smoke in the grocery store too.

Bought a case of beer and rode past the police substation with it on the handlebars of my 10-speed. Try any of that NOW. And if I was out with a girl I liked? I'd try to kiss her. Back then girls were offended if you didn't try. Now it's probably a felony.

Just a bunch of jerk offs trying to ruin everyone else's fun because they themselves are miserable and have nothing better to do.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Black Diamond, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Was watching today about some official who allegedly did something in 1977 that is considered sexual harassment now. Well, ME F-ING TOO! MANY times. 1977? Different world than what these PC morons have turned it into now. Used to smoke in the grocery store too.

Bought a case of beer and rode past the police substation with it on the handlebars of my 10-speed. Try any of that NOW. And if I was out with a girl I liked? I'd try to kiss her. Back then girls were offended if you didn't try. Now it's probably a felony.

Just a bunch of jerk offs trying to ruin everyone else's fun because they themselves are miserable and have nothing better to do.

7. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I was actually reminiscing about all the crazy-ass sh*t I've done in my life, most of which would make a good leftwinger/Democrat cry nowadays. The irony is, I was a "liberal" back then before the whackjobs went retard-left and took the name with them. By definition, there is nothing liberal about today's "librull". They're as fascist the 3rd Reich.

9. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Forty-one years ago in 1976 I was newly divorced and on the loose. Trust me on this, if out on a date with a pretty girl and you never tried to kiss her, she would likely not accept a second date night from you(SHE WOULD THINK YOU FOUND HER UNATTRACTIVE AND NOT WORTH THE EFFORT).
    Now the thing is-- how you go about trying to kiss as it must be a slow motion movement that gave them time o politely turn away if that was there choice. Also key was -- one had to see some invite/desire from the girl before making that move.
    If none seen ,no inviting look, smile , hug , etc-- then it was a dumb move to even try.
    This retro punishment for what was once a norm is just more PC insanity IMHO.
    IF TRUE SEXUAL HARASSMENT HAPPENED THEN IT IS OK TO BRING IT TO LIGHT AND DEMAND PUNISHMENT
    BUT NOT THE CRAP THEY ARE GETTING INTO NOW, IMHO. --TYR
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

11. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I always let the girl make the first move... and they usually did.

Should I feel as though I was sexually harassed or abused?

Hell I liked it, saved me the trouble of having to make that uncomfortable first move. I like a woman that knows what she wants, and isn't shy about letting you know.