Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
I've never gotten into that cage fighting stuff, men or women. IDK... the older I get, the more I turn into a softy I guess. I'm 6', shrunk an inch already, and 215 lbs, not fat by any means, I could still probably fuck somebody up even at 62 years old, but I don't want to. It's actually the last thing I'd ever want to do. If someone broke into my house, 20 years ago I'd have probably just beat them to a pulp and enjoyed it, but now, they'll just eat lead... way easier...
I enjoy sports I played. I actually know several martial arts, and have boxed and kickboxed. MMA came out after my time. When it first came out it was just who was the bigger, badder thug and no one would carry them. Now they got a bunch of rules; which, is a good thing I guess, but favors ground fighting. That's boring to me. I understand what they're doing, but it amounts to watching two guys roll around on each other for 3 5 minute rounds. I got grandkids for that

I quit planning that whipping someone's ass shit along time ago. Even if I win, I get hurt, and it takes a long time to heal nowadays. I'm just taking them out with whatever is handy.