Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Never said you did. As for answering questions. You are a joke. Sounding so liberal, and playing the DNC instructions so well. We all know...you will NEVER honestly answer any of the previous questions. Your distraction is as stupid as you are.
    Wait. I thought he was skipping your posts.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Frankin has accepted an ethics investigation. I would support his removal. Night and day difference in response from Frankin vs Moore.
    Night and day difference in proof too.

Moore accusers are purporting events that may or may not have happened 40 years ago, and suspicious as hell they all of a sudden decided to make these claims just days before an important election, and we know now they're democrats and their stories are being dismantled as we speak.

Franken was caught in the act with his hands all over her tits, and she also described him forcing himself on her sticking his tongue down her throat.

There's your night and day difference.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-16-2017 at 03:24 PM.

3. Thanks Drummond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    Never said you did. As for answering questions. You are a joke. Sounding so liberal, and playing the DNC instructions so well. We all know...you will NEVER honestly answer any of the previous questions. Your distraction is as stupid as you are.
    I feel sadness at witnessing you waste away your few remaining days hurling insults at a stranger on a message board.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Buy what? He admitted to it.
    I don't buy any lingering trauma. He didn't admit kissing her, but apologized for taking a pic where he almost touched her but didn't.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Night and day difference in proof too.

Moore accusers are purporting events that may or may not have happened 40 years ago, and suspicious as hell they all of a sudden decided to make these claims just days before an important election, and we know now they're democrats and their stories are being dismantled as we speak.

Franken was caught in the act with his hands all over her tits, and she also described him forcing himself on her sticking his tongue down her throat.

There's your night and day difference.
    Whatever, I'm not defending the man. I support his removal.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    I don't buy any lingering trauma. He didn't admit kissing her, but apologized for taking a pic where he almost touched her but didn't.
    Everyone caught seems to be massaging their apologies. I agree it's not right.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    While I agree about the hypocrisy...

I saw the picture and it would appear he doesn't even touch her. She published her story and referred to him as grabbing her breasts and what not. I don't see that happening.

This doesn't clear him, as the photo he took is still uncool. But I do see a difference between the two.
    `They have any Pic`s On Judge Moore? That was a still pic Im sure there was more to it on the long flight back...Including sticking his tongue down her throat...`

"So I’ll take your yearbook and I’ll double down on an actual photo. You can take your forged yearbook and put it wherever you want.

I got an actual photo here. What are the Democrats gonna do? Seriously. What are the Democrats gonna do? They’re trying to get rid of two Republicans, and here comes this big hypocrite, Al Franken, totally gumming up the works, totally screwing up the plan!
    ." The woman is sleeping and she’s wearing, you know, camo gear on a C-17 on the way back from a USO tour.

Her name is Leeann Tweeden. She was on a USO tour with Franken back in 2006, and on this tour she describes a circumstance where Franken demanded to rehearse a kiss that was gonna be in the show, part of the show. He kept telling her (paraphrasing), “Yeah, we actors, you know, we rehearse everything.”

She said, “I’m not gonna kiss you.” “Well, we gotta rehearse it,” and he kept forcing himself on her and forcing himself and finally jammed his tongue halfway down her throat in the rehearsal. She refused to let it happen on stage in the actual show.

She has now gone public with this on the website for the radio station where she works in the morning, KABC in Los Angeles.

And there is a photo on the flight home on Christmas Eve of 2006, there is a photo of Al Franken cupping her breasts. Well, I wouldn’t call it cupping. But he’s either pretending to or it’s the real thing. And she’s dead asleep. He’s got this big “look at what I’m getting away with” grin on his face.
    With Roy Moore we have allegations and a possibly forged high school yearbook. With Trump we have the Access Hollywood video where he’s talking to Billy Bush about things, but there is no photographic evidence. With Al Franken there is. Mitch McConnell has already said that there needs to be a serious Ethics Committee investigation into Franken. The Democrats, what are they gonna do here?

***They can’t defend this. Although I wouldn’t put it past them to try, given their close association, friendship with the Drive-By Media.

But it really presents a problem, because this is something you can’t ignore, because there’s a photo of it. And everything that we’ve heard now in this effort to get rid of Moore, what is it? We’ve got to believe the women.

Everybody under the sun is saying the women don’t lie. The women have to be believed. Everybody’s saying it about the women involved with Roy Moore.

*** >>Here comes Leeann Tweeden. Are they gonna say, “Well, we need further investigation. We can’t just take the woman’s word for it.” Are they gonna do that? They can’t do that. Well, I say they can’t do that, but these people are capable of anything."

Leeann explans it here all of it (starts at 40 seconds in)

"But again, "They" say...Roy Moore gotta go. No latitude, no leeway, not gonna wait, not gonna wait to find out if any of this is actually true. The allegations alone are enough. And everybody thinks that, by the way. It is an amazing thing."

9. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    But remember, Darin... we can't forget how Roy Moore has been condemned and convicted simply on the WORD of his accusers about something that there's no proof of happening FOUR DECADES AGO.

We have to treat Franken the same or there's obviously a double standard here.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-16-2017 at 03:36 PM.

11. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"Now that Al Franken has been implicated with photographic evidence, the Democrats have no interest in going to the cameras and microphones. I don’t know if the Republicans do, either."

13. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

"Al aint gonna get away with it"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

I feel sadness at witnessing you waste away your few remaining days hurling insults at a stranger on a message board.
    Not as sad as I feel for you and your endless hypocrisy....remember when you said you would SKIP my posts? By the way when I hurl anything, it will be down a drain before flushing....and you STILL WON'T GO AWAY.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I feel sadness at witnessing YOU neg repping the Sergeant Major. He had more rep than you when he was a PFC
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    I feel sadness at witnessing YOU neg repping the Sergeant Major. He had more rep than you when he was a PFC
    Since Christ was a corporal. ROFLMAO.

18. Thanks Gunny thanked this post