Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    More female genitalia comments. Feels like a possible neurosis you got there. I voted for Bush. The only reason I feel like a democrat to you is that you're extreme right.

Don't dodge.

How did that honestly make you feel when you watched that veteran talking directly to you?
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I tell ya what, let's round up all the homos, blacks and liberals. We can throw them off buildings just like ISIS did.
    You forgot the trannies.

3. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Don't dodge.

How did that honestly make you feel when you watched that veteran talking directly to you?
    I thought it was very effective marketing toward their target audience. I give them credit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

I thought it was very effective marketing toward their target audience. I give them credit.

How long have you embraced being a beta male cuckold? If nothing else, it should shame you into producing at least a small amount of testosterone.

You already admitted to rolling in a Honda Civic, and after being threatened with a paint ball gun you didn't even have the balls to tell the cops about it.

You're totally on board with a guy claiming he's a girl, despite the fact that he's got a nutsack and full package.

Don't even get me started your views about homos.

Seriously, man, go get your testosterone levels checked. I guarantee it's under 200, which pretty much qualifies you to be a Rosanne clone without the benefit of self-groping.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Let's ask Tyr.
    If not for the fact that I have this thing against murdering people(which includes even gays) , I'd say yep, go for it.
    However, I say this --give them no special rights/privileges and exalted status as does the media, academia , government and other ffing morons.
    And treat them no better than any other sexual pervert, which is to deny them to engage in certain activities in public such as gay pride parade , etc..
    You do not see-- child molesting pride parades, or bestiality pride parades, etc. --do you? -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

7. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I tell ya what, let's round up all the homos, blacks and liberals. We can throw them off buildings just like ISIS did.
    obviously not the gay, black conservatives.......
    ...full immersion.....

9. Thanks The Sage of Main Street thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

How long have you embraced being a beta male cuckold? If nothing else, it should shame you into producing at least a small amount of testosterone.

You already admitted to rolling in a Honda Civic, and after being threatened with a paint ball gun you didn't even have the balls to tell the cops about it.

You're totally on board with a guy claiming he's a girl, despite the fact that he's got a nutsack and full package.

Don't even get me started your views about homos.

Seriously, man, go get your testosterone levels checked. I guarantee it's under 200, which pretty much qualifies you to be a Rosanne clone without the benefit of self-groping.
    Technology may have advanced, but your mind is still living in the caves.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

being soft, overly-emotional, effeminate and passive is NOT advance nor progressive.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

12. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    being soft, overly-emotional, effeminate and passive is NOT advance nor progressive.
    haha whatever. I'm doing everything right and my amazing life is proof of that. I've won at all important areas of life. I live the dream. Six figure job working from home, beautiful home, wife and pets. Amazing family and friends. Healthy.
    Last edited by pete311; 11-17-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

The video made me feel proud as FUCK to be a patriotic, America loving, service connected disabled veteran who likes guns and big 4 wheel drive trucks.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-17-2017 at 11:09 AM.

15. Likes NightTrain liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

haha whatever. I'm doing everything right and my amazing life is proof of that. I've won at all important areas of life. I live the dream. Six figure job working from home, beautiful home, wife and pets. Amazing family and friends. Healthy.
    what topic are you talking about? why did you quote me?

You sound as nuts as Trump with your bragging.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    what topic are you talking about? why did you quote me?

You sound as nuts as Trump with your bragging.
    Post 19 and 23 seems to be questioning my personality and life choices.

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Post 19 and 23 seems to be questioning my personality and life choices.
    oh. My statement wasn't about you. Unless maybe you decided to be feminine and all that. In that case, you're welcome to your choice but it just isn't manly. It's not progressive. And it's a bad example to our sons to see fathers being weak and yielding to women on every question or choice.

Our sons should know violence is the answer sometimes; we can cry later - right now we have to man-up and carry on sometimes; women are not better than men; mothers don't know best neccessarily; and love means humilty and inner-strength to care for a family like a man should.

And - our sons need to know how to shoot guns, change a tire, field-dress small game, and basic car repair. Our daughters too I suppose.

19. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    If not for the fact that I have this thing against murdering people(which includes even gays) , I'd say yep, go for it.
    However, I say this --give them no special rights/privileges and exalted status as does the media, academia , government and other ffing morons.
    And treat them no better than any other sexual pervert, which is to deny them to engage in certain activities in public such as gay pride parade , etc..
    You do not see-- child molesting pride parades, or bestiality pride parades, etc. --do you? -Tyr
    I figured since I borrowed the term "vermin " from you, i would let you make the decision.

21. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

@pete311

So, watching these normal Americans, what kind of emotions and thoughts occur?

I'm genuinely curious.
    Those in the entitlled class of pro-war draftdodgers, like Bush and Romney, should be the vets' first targets. Otherwise, I don't care if they got Medals of Honor, they have no honor.

@pete311

So, watching these normal Americans, what kind of emotions and thoughts occur?

I'm genuinely curious.
    Those in the entitlled class of pro-war draftdodgers, like Bush and Romney, should be the vets' first targets. Otherwise, I don't care if they got Medals of Honor, they have no honor.

You didn't answer the question.

How did watching a true American Veteran Patriot make you feel?
    How do you feel about the 2-S draft deferment for unpatriotic sissies who ran away to college because they were afraid to grow up? And didn't that also show early on how unnatural unpaid education is, that the rulers had to threaten us with death in Vietnam in order to get enough people to go to college? How did you feel about the National Guard and Reserves having their missions betrayed into being hideouts for gutless traitors with connections?
    On the Outside, Trickling Down on the Insiders
    The Born-Rich Hate and Fear All Other White People. Cut Them off at 18 or Cut Them Down.