Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Anybody Else Have VR?

So my son brings his new Samsung S8 and the Oculus VR headset over the other night and I got to check it out. Well, I couldn't get enough of it. Just hard to put into words how cool it is, but you're relegated to just watching. You can look all around, left, right, up, down, behind you and all, but you can't move yourself. He also has a Sony PS4 so he bought the PS4 VR Worlds Bundle, and I've been listening to him just rant and rave about it for the past month about how much better than the S8 and the Oculus it is, because with that you can move and play games and what not but the display also, so, I know it has to be cool because I saw the Oculus, and he just wore me down, so I broke down and ordered the new Sony PS4 PRO, and that same PS4 VR Worlds bundle and it should be here tomorrow. I'll have to admit, I am excited to get it and check it out. After reading and checking out all the stuff on youtube about it and listening to the kid, I just hope I don't become a VR ZOMBIE... if I do, it'll be my son's fault...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-20-2017 at 11:43 PM.