Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Well... I had MAJOR problems with the PS4 Pro that Amazon sent. The PS4 box had been torn open from the bottom and the inside box removed, and there was a huge gash in that box... instantly my blood is boiling because this is supposed to be NEW IN UNOPENED BOX, so I didn't even open the inside box, I just put it back in the outside box, took pictures, and called Amazon and initiated a return... and I won't go into it any more than that because to say I was PISSED OFF is putting it mildly. I think these jackoffs think they can ship the B-stock and/or returns, whatever, out to the backwoods addresses because we'll be too STUPID to know any better. We'll just shrug it off... well... no... ain't happenin' at this fuckin' address.

Anyway... so I had to go up to Walmart and buy a different PS4 Pro and PAY for it, instead of having it on a payment deal on my Amazon Store Card, but after I got everything set up, as there is a MILLION damn cables and crap to hook up, I did get a taste of the VR last night, and I must say... OH MY FREAKIN' GAAAAAAWD... if you're prone to motion sickness, don't even go there. I played some of the Driveclub VR and it's SO REAL... IDK... and it's 3D, I have NO IDEA how they get it to look 3D without any of those glasses but it IS, and you can look left, right, up, down, you can stick your head out of the car window and look BEHIND YOU... OH... it's best if you sit in a SWIVEL CHAIR, you WILL need it, but it's SO REAL... just... I can't find the words. You have to see it to believe it.

I'm looking forward to a lot more of this. What fun on those cold, stuck inside winter days. You can even put any of your movies in the console and watch it as if you were in a massive movie theater.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-22-2017 at 09:32 PM.