Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default HOLY COW Judge Jeanine... WTF?

I mean... c'mooooon... even back in my teenage foot in carburator hotrod days, I never got a ticket for A HUNDRED AND NINETEEN FUCKING MILES AN HOUR... SHEEEEEEEEEZUZ... that's just plain DUMB... I really liked the Judge, except for that DUCK BILL thing she does with her mouth, but this... maaaaaan... it's just stupid going that fast. Interstates are busy, and you're liable to kill yourself AND someone else going that fast.

Fox News host Jeanine Pirro hit with speeding charges after cops clock her driving 119 mph upstate

ALBANY — Fox News host and TV judge Jeanine Pirro is heading to court herself after being ticketed for excessive speeding Sunday in upstate New York.

State Police say Pirro was clocked driving 119 mph in a 65 mph zone when she was stopped by a trooper at about 1:15 p.m. Sunday afternoon in the Town of Nichols in Tioga County.

A police source said she was driving a Cadillac.

In a statement released by Fox News, Pirro said she was racing to see her sick mother in Elmira.

“I had been driving for hours to visit my ailing 89-year-old mom and didn’t realize how fast I was driving,” she said. “I believe in the rule of law and I will pay the consequences.”

A State Police spokesman said the only charge Pirro was hit with was speeding.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.3646308
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 11-21-2017 at 12:27 AM.