Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Illegal Aliens Stage Thanksgiving Holiday Hunger Strike

So how many people do they really think are going to give a shit if they eat or not? Eat, starve, their choice. We have folks here in the USA that are on the streets and/or starving - but that doesn't mean they can go to China or Japan - or even Mexico - and demand a damn thing.

---

DACA Illegal Aliens Stage Thanksgiving Holiday Hunger Strike

Illegal aliens shielded from deportation under the President Obama-created Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program are staging a hunger strike in the days leading up to Thanksgiving Day.

The group of illegal aliens from New Jersey have dedicated to not eating until Thanksgiving, according to WNYC, while they lobby Republican members of Congress to pass an amnesty for the nearly 800,000 DACA recipients in the U.S.

“I’m sitting here looking at my last meal and trying to imagine what my meals would be like if I was sent back to Mexico,” DACA illegal alien Adriana Delgado told WNYC.

“People think that I’m crazy for doing this hunger strike but I’m willing to suffer for three days if it means not suffering for a lifetime,” Delgado continued. “There will be thousands of families who will have broken dinner tables if nothing is done.”

The group of illegal aliens is demanding a swift and clean amnesty bill that permanently allows all DACA recipients to remain in the U.S. and puts them on a pathway to U.S. citizenship, where they can eventually bring their foreign relatives to the U.S. as well.

The DACA recipients say they are not satisfied with an amnesty that ties the legalization of potentially 3.3 million eligible illegal aliens to pro-American immigration reforms like an end to chain migration or the termination of the Diversity Visa Lottery.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...hunger-strike/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

So don't eat. It'll be like old home week for the wetbacks. Knock yourselves out. I'll feel bad
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

3. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    So don't eat. It'll be like old home week for the wetbacks. Knock yourselves out. I'll feel bad
    Like the dipshits and the self immolation in China and Tibet or wherever. Umm.... Lighting yourself on fire will get you - burned.

Not eating will get you - hungry.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post