Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Trump's "state visit-plus" to China

During his recent "state visit-plus" to China, Trump was treated "almost like an emperor". He was given the significant honour to dine with Xi inside the Forbidden City. Long before Trump's China visit, I posted a political satire on May 30, 2017 at http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthre...e-Mountain-(3)

The following are excerpts from my fairy tale. Let's see any resemblance between the symbolism of the 2,000-year old gift in the story and the "significant honour" given to Trump by his Chinese host.

(Begin excerpts)
    Neighbour: Since you have lost your "strategic patience" with my dog, I offer a new solution to stop it from barking. I am going to give you a giant war drum which you can place in your garden. Whenever my pet barks, you can start beating the war drum to mask the unwanted sound....

Middle-aged man: Your proposal won't solve the problem. It just replaces an unwanted sound with another. In the end, my ears would be damaged by the thunderous rumbling of the war drum.

Neighbour: The war drum is my family heirloom which has passed down from one of my ancestors 2,000 years ago. He was a well-known general winning countless battles. Whenever the enemy troops heard the beating of his war drum, they would shiver and flee without fighting.

Middle-aged man: I doubt the war drum can solve the barking problem, but it would be very impolite of me not to accept your gift.

Neighbour: My men will bring the war drum over here very soon.

Narrator: Sure enough, not very long afterwards twenty men were seen dragging an enormous carriage that carried a war drum with a diameter of three metres. The juggernaut was placed beside the fence of the garden. As usual, the dog kept barking in open defiance at its owner's command. At this point, the house owner suggested beating the war drum, but his neighbour reminded him that the deafening sound of the drum could cause serious ear damage. Although the house owner could not use the war drum against the dog without hurting himself, he was pleased to be the proud owner of a 2,000-year old antique. (End excerpts)

So far Trump's three predecessors have failed to denuclearize North Korea. Fatboy Kim is 35 years old. He will outlive many leaders of the US, China, Russia and Japan. Leaders of those countries will come and go, but not North Korea's nuclear threat, just as what's narrated in the story:

"...Throughout the night, the priest could not sleep at all as the dog barked at anyone passing by the two houses. Next morning the priest continued his journey with tired eyes, literally 'sleep walking' all the way...."

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/07/po...ina/index.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-un
    Last edited by reedak; 11-26-2017 at 04:07 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Why not insist that the owner of the dog go out and deliver a swift kick in the ass to the disobedient dog?

Every responsible dog owner knows that he is responsible for the actions and behavior of his animal.

Of course, if the owner is afraid of being bitten by the dog and things are at a stalemate, he can always call Animal Control. You know, the one that patrols the neighborhood in his nuclear aircraft carrier with 80+ combat aircraft looking for strays.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

3. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrain View Post
    Why not insist that the owner of the dog go out and deliver a swift kick in the ass to the disobedient dog?

Every responsible dog owner knows that he is responsible for the actions and behavior of his animal.

Of course, if the owner is afraid of being bitten by the dog and things are at a stalemate, he can always call Animal Control. You know, the one that patrols the neighborhood in his nuclear aircraft carrier with 80+ combat aircraft looking for strays.
    Or replace the disobedient dog with one that obeys and has the good sense not to be destroyed by the far greater power that is about to get totally fed up with this damn dog and pony show!
    If the neighbor complains, give them the same disrespect as the previously destroyed dog did- since it seems they so feared that much weaker dog!

Or else we truly begin see that the big dog is using the little dog to keep America off its toes and more pliable to big dog's desires to grab more power and territory in that region, despite Japan's and America's disagreements with such happening..

Perhaps it is this easily seen act, Reedak here prefers not to reveal or speak about. ---Tyr
    Last edited by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot; 11-26-2017 at 10:35 AM.
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

5. Thanks NightTrain thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Or else we truly begin see that the big dog is using the little dog to keep America off its toes and more pliable to big dog's desires to grab more power and territory in that region, despite Japan's and America's disagreements with such happening..

I'm positive that China continues to allow the Chubster to carry on precisely for distraction reasons.

While everyone is understandably focused on the insane muppet threatening nuclear attacks, China is relatively free to continue expansion in the South China Sea.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

7. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    ...Or else we truly begin see that the big dog is using the little dog to keep America off its toes and more pliable to big dog's desires to grab more power and territory in that region, despite Japan's and America's disagreements with such happening..

Perhaps it is this easily seen act, Reedak here prefers not to reveal or speak about. ---Tyr
    When I look at your avatar, it suddenly dawns on me that you are of the same species as the "little dog". Hence you should know very well that dogs are not so stupid and obedient to be manipulated by others. The "sick puppy" (as mentioned by Trump at a rally in Missouri) has its eyes fixed on the "little lamb" beside Uncle Sam's toes all this while. Oishii!

Stop laughing now, otherwise I shall deliver a swift kick in your ass.

https://www.thoughtco.com/oishii-mea...acters-2028557
    Last edited by reedak; 12-03-2017 at 12:37 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The dog owner is afraid of being bitten in the ass by his disobedient dog. He is more afraid of Animal Control than his "sick puppy".
    Last edited by reedak; 12-03-2017 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm positive that China continues to allow the Chubster to carry on precisely for distraction reasons.

While everyone is understandably focused on the insane muppet threatening nuclear attacks, China is relatively free to continue expansion in the South China Sea.
    If America can be so easily distracted and challenged by an "insane muppet" with a few nuclear bombs, the late US President Harry S. Truman would be weeping in heaven or hell for the decline of his country to such a low level even though it has enough nuclear bombs to destroy the Earth several times.
    Last edited by reedak; 12-03-2017 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reedak View Post
    If America can be so easily distracted and challenged by an "insane muppet" with a few nuclear bombs, the late US President Harry S. Truman would be weeping in heaven or hell for the decline of his country to such a low level even though it has enough nuclear bombs to destroy the Earth several times.
    Truman should be weeping for fighting the Korean War with one hand tied around his nuts.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Truman should be weeping for fighting the Korean War with one hand tied around his nuts.
    SMS to him with your "super smartphone" that there are enough nuts among the Chinese leadership to be led by the nose by their North Korean small brother (or rather, Big Brother) to a second Korean War. Tell him to enjoy eating his nuts as smart Americans like you have both hands free to pick up all the nuts.
    Last edited by reedak; 12-03-2017 at 01:07 PM.