Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Fake Hate: Black Man Arrested for Vandalizing Five Black Churches in New Jersey

What a scumbag. Because of him, how many others were blamed? Or how much racial animosity was started?

---

Fake Hate: Black Man Arrested for Vandalizing Five Black Churches in New Jersey

Another Day — Another Fake Hate Crime…

Local officials arrested Zuri C. Towns for vandalizing five black churches in a New Jersey community.

Zuri Towns was caught on surveillance video vandalizing one of the churches.
    Zuri C. Towns is a black man.

The story made national news and the pastor of one of the churches was interviewed by local news.

NJ.com reported, via JWF:

Authorities have ruled out bias as the motive in the vandalism of five predominantly black churches after charging a 45-year-old Morristown resident on Sunday.

Zuri C. Towns attended services at one of the churches as a child, Morris County Prosecutor Fredric Knapp said.

“As a result of the investigation, no evidence was obtained that would indicate this was a bias incident which legally requires purpose to intimidate a person or group based upon their protected class,” authorities said in a news release announcing the arrest.

Towns has been charged with four counts of fourth-degree criminal mischief and one count of third-degree criminal mischief.

Members of the five churches — four in Morristown and one in Morris Township — discovered on Saturday that exterior signs had been broken or damaged. At one church, a stained glass window was shattered.

Authorities launched a bias investigation and Gov.-elect Phil Murphy tweeted a condemnation of “cowardly acts.” The pastor of Bethel A.M.E. Church said some congregants were so unsettled by what happened that they opted not to attend Sunday services.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-jersey-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

What am I missing? Where's the fake hate? The vandal turned to to be a black man vandalizing black churches. Sounds like vandalism to me. I did NOT see where he tried to pin it on whites nor anyone else. THEN I would agree it was a attempt to fake a hate crime.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    What am I missing? Where's the fake hate? The vandal turned to to be a black man vandalizing black churches. Sounds like vandalism to me. I did NOT see where he tried to pin it on whites nor anyone else. THEN I would agree it was a attempt to fake a hate crime.
    I guess you should say 'assumed' fake hate. A black man hit nothing but black churches. I ran with the article title, but it's very possible that it's just an angry man and happened to be pissed at a particular church string. But you can see where they would get the idea from. While it's very possible it IS just vandalism, one would 'think' perhaps off the top that it may have been a setup to make it appear a white person committed the crimes. I honestly have no idea. I just re-posted the article and thought the same of the writer, but YOU could be correct - even MORE so as I do see a lack of proof in anything here hate or fake now that I look at it.

Either way, I hope the twit gets jail for his little escapades.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

5. Thanks LongTermGuy, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I guess you should say 'assumed' fake hate. A black man hit nothing but black churches. I ran with the article title, but it's very possible that it's just an angry man and happened to be pissed at a particular church string. But you can see where they would get the idea from. While it's very possible it IS just vandalism, one would 'think' perhaps off the top that it may have been a setup to make it appear a white person committed the crimes. I honestly have no idea. I just re-posted the article and thought the same of the writer, but YOU could be correct - even MORE so as I do see a lack of proof in anything here hate or fake now that I look at it.

Black can destroy their own neighborhoods free of legal repercussion, and the government will rebuild it with YOUR tax dollars.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Black can destroy their own neighborhoods free of legal repercussion, and the government will rebuild it with YOUR tax dollars.
    Well, uh, yeah.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post

.....Easy to see what the mans Plans were....With the black church thing he did... years of obama > "yes `we` can" Brought back (Increase) of the Black raised fists and Blame whitey first garbage...No `explainn` needed....He had a plan...Blame whitey ..

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

supposes that a black man can't hate blacks.

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

What other motive could he have had that would make sense?