Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Default 6 out of 10 Women

..wear the wrong size pad. So says "Always" Now I can vouch for the fact the product name covers them being on my television.

What I'd like to know is: Just WHERE and HOW did they get this "research data"? I mean, there's really only ONE way to find out. How come the PC freaks' eyes don't bug out over these commercials? Because it is a feminine product?

I mean they could do away with ALL the personal "bathroom" product advertisements as far as I'm concerned. They're ridiculous nowadays. One has a jingle about their favorite place to go #2. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW. I mean, I know, but spare me the details, please. It can be YOUR little secret that you KEEP.

The genius in the bunch is whoever invented the "Magnum" rubber. You're in the store and the clerk asks what size and your response is, "Not those big Magnums for "large" guys ... give me a pack of the little ones". I think not . They could keep their sex products off my tv too. I always look around real quick for a kid to ask "what's that for?"

Go ask your Mom. Grandpa's don't know about such things
    Last edited by Gunny; 11-30-2017 at 04:03 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's why you make friends with the clerks and have an understanding with them where you ask for the Magnums out loud, but they give you the size you really need.