Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)

Default NY Giants fire head coach

Ben McAdoo benched Eli Manning after like 210+ starts, and really for no reason. They have a lot of injuries, and the team basically sucked this year. But the fans didn't take kindly to it, and I don't blame them, this coach sucks.

Anyway, they benched him, and lost yesterday anyway. And then today, they shitcanned him, as well as the GM Jerry Reese.

So I wonder if he'll be starting next week?

Or hell, who will be their coach now?
    I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat…You ask, what is our policy? I say it is to wage war by land, sea, and air. War with all our might and with all the strength God has given us, and to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark and lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory. Victory at all costs - Victory in spite of all terrors - Victory, however long and hard the road may be, for without victory there is no survival.
    Winston Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

When I heard he benched Eli, I felt immediately that he was using Eli as a scapegoat for his own failings. Came back to bite him...
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey