Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
I understand you are pissed off. That doesn't mean I let calls of genocide go unchallenged. Most of the islamic violence is muslim vs muslim. You care about as much for that as you care about black on black violence.
I didn't say you had to do anything. In that respect, I simply stated that you post member to member is all.

A lot is muslim vs muslim, and those are people too. Likely those not wanting to be in the radical side are being killed. Regardless, death is death. Just as in places like Chicago and Detroit, SO many black folks getting killed. And yes, I try to always point out the amount of deaths and shootings in places like that too. And so many of those killed in places like that are also innocent as well. Many, in fact, are caught up in the crossfire. It's sad.

And to claim I don't care? Fuck you, Pete. Seriously man. Every day I wipe the slate clean with you and others, and work anew in posts forgetting any grudges or whatever from the past. But you, you can kindly go fuck yourself via a straw. Maybe you can stick some bubble gum or something in the straw to tighten it up and help you fit a little better.

I go back and forth hanging out with a gang of about 8 muslim guys. I'm forever fixing their computers and chilling with them. Admittedly, they truly piss me off from time to time with their points of view, then may not hang for awhile, but I always end up going back.

I have zero reason to not like black folks. And I don't know a single person in places like Detroit or Chicago. But why in the hell would that man that I don't care about whether or not innocent folks are getting killed out there, and oddly, it seems for years ongoing, that a whole lot isn't being done to put a stop to it - mostly gang violence in some areas.