Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I understand you are pissed off. That doesn't mean I let calls of genocide go unchallenged. Most of the islamic violence is muslim vs muslim. You care about as much for that as you care about black on black violence.
    I didn't say you had to do anything. In that respect, I simply stated that you post member to member is all.

A lot is muslim vs muslim, and those are people too. Likely those not wanting to be in the radical side are being killed. Regardless, death is death. Just as in places like Chicago and Detroit, SO many black folks getting killed. And yes, I try to always point out the amount of deaths and shootings in places like that too. And so many of those killed in places like that are also innocent as well. Many, in fact, are caught up in the crossfire. It's sad.

And to claim I don't care? Fuck you, Pete. Seriously man. Every day I wipe the slate clean with you and others, and work anew in posts forgetting any grudges or whatever from the past. But you, you can kindly go fuck yourself via a straw. Maybe you can stick some bubble gum or something in the straw to tighten it up and help you fit a little better.

I go back and forth hanging out with a gang of about 8 muslim guys. I'm forever fixing their computers and chilling with them. Admittedly, they truly piss me off from time to time with their points of view, then may not hang for awhile, but I always end up going back.

I have zero reason to not like black folks. And I don't know a single person in places like Detroit or Chicago. But why in the hell would that man that I don't care about whether or not innocent folks are getting killed out there, and oddly, it seems for years ongoing, that a whole lot isn't being done to put a stop to it - mostly gang violence in some areas.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I understand you are pissed off. That doesn't mean I let calls of genocide go unchallenged. Most of the islamic violence is muslim vs muslim. You care about as much for that as you care about black on black violence.
    You didn't answer his question...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    I didn't say you had to do anything. In that respect, I simply stated that you post member to member is all.

A lot is muslim vs muslim, and those are people too. Likely those not wanting to be in the radical side are being killed. Regardless, death is death. Just as in places like Chicago and Detroit, SO many black folks getting killed. And yes, I try to always point out the amount of deaths and shootings in places like that too. And so many of those killed in places like that are also innocent as well. Many, in fact, are caught up in the crossfire. It's sad.

And to claim I don't care? Fuck you, Pete. Seriously man. Every day I wipe the slate clean with you and others, and work anew in posts forgetting any grudges or whatever from the past. But you, you can kindly go fuck yourself via a straw. Maybe you can stick some bubble gum or something in the straw to tighten it up and help you fit a little better.

I go back and forth hanging out with a gang of about 8 muslim guys. I'm forever fixing their computers and chilling with them. Admittedly, they truly piss me off from time to time with their points of view, then may not hang for awhile, but I always end up going back.

I have zero reason to not like black folks. And I don't know a single person in places like Detroit or Chicago. But why in the hell would that man that I don't care about whether or not innocent folks are getting killed out there, and oddly, it seems for years ongoing, that a whole lot isn't being done to put a stop to it - mostly gang violence in some areas.
    I don't know where all this is coming from. I simply challenged the view of a muslim genocide from a member. I don't know how that is debatable or why you ignore it and just say people are pissed.
    Last edited by pete311; 12-06-2017 at 12:09 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yet you support Iran who wants to wipe Israel off the map.

And Palestinians who want to drive the Jews into the Mediterranean Sea.
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 12-06-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    every day i wipe the slate clean with you and others, and work anew in posts forgetting any grudges or whatever from the past.
    That is a FACT.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-06-2017 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I don't know where all this is coming from.
    You're either lying or truly ignorant.

(Of course we can't rule out the possibility of both.)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    That is a FACT.
    I don't think he has done the same for Tom Brady

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quite a diversion from the anti-Semite in chief predecessor.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Wow. Quite a moment.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

What I find interesting is that Congress passed a law regarding Israel's capitol in 1995...and the DNC has made it part of their party platform in 2008 and 2016. There is a loophole in the 1995 which allows the President to waive the requirement (which every President has done until now)...
    I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
    Thomas Jefferson

12. Likes Kathianne, High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CSM View Post
    What I find interesting is that Congress passed a law regarding Israel's capitol in 1995...and the DNC has made it part of their party platform in 2008 and 2016. There is a loophole in the 1995 which allows the President to waive the requirement (which every President has done until now)...
    Trump has more guts than his predecessors.

or at least more than those since 1995.
    Last edited by Black Diamond; 12-06-2017 at 02:21 PM.

14. Thanks CSM, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes CSM liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The Rohingya have been in Myanmar since the 12th century... and it's not repulsion, it's genocide.
    They kind of have to be trying to kill them all for it to be genocide.

The Turks trying to kill out the Armenians was genocide; Hitler saying repeatedly he wanted to kill all the Jews was a try at genocide. The Hutus certainly gave genocide a good try against the Tutsis.

The Buddhists are trying to drive out the Rohingya, and more power to them. It's nonsense to say they've been in Myanmar since the 12th century!! Everybody knows they've been flooding in now, currently. Floods of illegal immigrants from Mexico to us, Islamic lands to Europe, Muslims flooding into Burma and Thailand --- mass migrations are a huge problem in the 21st century. Islam will take over the world if we don't stop this. They are certainly trying to, and violently. As they have since well before the 12th century: since in fact the 7th century.

16. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post