Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    This may have a better chance of starting the next war than anything else on the plate. The muslims and jews don't care for one another, in case anyone hasn't been paying attention.

---

Trump Informs Abbas, Jordan's Abdullah He Intends to Move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem

U.S. President Donald Trump told Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Jordan's King Abdullah that he plans to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem on Tuesday, according to Abbas' spokesman and Jordanian reports. Trump also called Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Egyptian President*Abdel-Fattah al-Sissi to inform him of the decision.

Senior U.S. officials have said Trump is likely on Wednesday to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital while delaying relocating the embassy from Tel Aviv for another six months, though he is expected to order his aides to begin planning such a move immediately. The officials said, however, that no final decisions have been made.

Following the call, Abbas urged the Pope and the leaders of Russia, France and Jordan to intervene against Trump's declared intention to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, Abbas's spokesman said.*

During the call with Trump, Abbas warned that the action will have "dangerous consequences," said Abbas' spokesman, adding that "the Palestinian stance is determined and steadfast - there will not be a Palestinian state without East Jerusalem as its capital according to decisions by the international community." Abbas was holding an emergency meeting in his bureau following the phone conversation with Trump.

Abdullah also warned Trump of the decision's repercussions on Middle East security and stability. Abdullah pledged he would thwart any American initiative to renew the peace process and would encourage resistance among Muslims and Christians alike.

Rest - https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.826990
    They already murder infidels as many as they can. So this liberal cowardly worrying about making the murdering, raping , women enslaving/hating maggots mad is utter stupidity in addition to it being cowardice, IMHO!!
    When will this ffing cowardly world ever unite to stop their insanity and their Koranic commandment /goal to convert ,enslave or murder all non-muslims???

Man , talk about mass blindness on an epic and mind boggling scale..... -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

2. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Worried about --inflaming the muslim maggots-- are ya??As if appeasing them gets you anything other than stepped up aggression and harm??
    Damn, you libs are about as mart as a box of rocks!! FF-them, give ém hot lead right between those beady hate-filled eyes, the worthless sorry murdering bastards.
    I am amazed at how people lie you ignore what they are!! How people like you chose to ignore reality out of that ever constant state of liberal fear, cowardice and insanity, IMHO. As Islamists murder so many innocent people daily around the world, you worry about making the vermin mad!!!!
    How about being a man and saying lets stop this-- lets kill those terrorist murdering bastards first!!!??????????

Too bad that your damn worthless muslim president ,the slimeball POS OBAMA, isnt still in charge, eh Petey??? -TYR
    What I hear is that you want to start WW3 and commit genocide on 25% of the world's population. Yeah, you sound rational.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    What does it accomplish other than inflaming tensions?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-06-2017 at 09:03 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

What I hear is that you want to start WW3 and commit genocide on 25% of the world's population. Yeah, you sound rational.
    With that aside, you unusually defend muslims around the world, violence or not. They have you fooled, screwed, blued & tattooed. And then you unwittingly end up defending them at every turn, even when they are knowingly in the wrong. Well hell, you defend a lot of folks in the wrong, for whatever odd reason.

You ARE a muslim defender and appeaser, whether you admit to that or know that. You appear to be like a small mouthpiece for them.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

What's worse... sitting back and doing nothing while allowing muslims to infiltrate and not assimilate, take over nations and when their numbers are sufficient, start killing their host nations infidels and instituting their stone age sharia, or just once and for all go head to head with them all and get it over with?

I'll take the later any day of the week.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-06-2017 at 09:09 AM.

7. Likes mundame liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

No harm is done by us announcing such a change in perception: it's entirely virtual, nothing changes.

If the Muslims respond with riots, assassinations, killings, terrorism -- well, that continues to show the world and Trump haters what barbarians they are. It does nothing but strengthen Trump's anti-Muslim position, I suspect.

Also, one article I read said that it signals the end to the "two-state solution." Which has never, in decades, had any hope of agreement even though it favors the Muslims and would leave Israel less defensible. It's high time we became functioning allies of Israel rather than quasi-enemies as Obama and so many other presidents have been.

I think it's terribly important on every level to know who one's allies are and befriend them, not attack them.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

With that aside, you unusually defend muslims around the world, violence or not. They have you fooled, screwed, blued & tattooed. And then you unwittingly end up defending them at every turn, even when they are knowingly in the wrong. Well hell, you defend a lot of folks in the wrong, for whatever odd reason.

You ARE a muslim defender and appeaser, whether you admit to that or know that. You appear to be like a small mouthpiece for them.
    He drank the kool aid.

Evidently defending stone age blood thirsty killers or anyone that isn't one of them, and homos, and treat women like dogs/property, and pedophiles is COOL. Nobody told them WHY it's cool to defend these stone age barbarians, just that they should. So without questioning or trying to reason out WHY, they just do it.

GOOD OLE LEFTIST LOCK STEP GROUP THINK.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-06-2017 at 09:18 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    If the Muslims respond with riots, assassinations, killings, terrorism -- well, that continues to show the world and Trump haters what barbarians they are. It does nothing but strengthen Trump's anti-Muslim position, I suspect.
    We all know that - that will happen for surely. Hell, that may happen anyway, if the sun comes up on the day they make the move!

Nothing to do with Trump as some say, as this is something that has been discussed for a long, long time. But as with other things, he's the one with the cajones to make the final move is all. And if so, and if they respond like that - then you are correct, they will only show the world their true colors, that many of us have seen already and know already.

But will the rest of the world seeing such actions make a difference? I doubt it. And I think they would do this fighting/violence for quite awhile over such a move.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

[QUOTE=pete311;887221]What I hear is that you want to start WW3 and commit genocide on 25% of the world's population. Yeah, you sound rational.[/QUOTE

@pete
    You dont make a bit of sense with above comment..."smells" to me... all you are doing is provoking. The civilized world has been at war with these koran reading roaches for centuries at different levels thru time

No genocide pete....they attack us and others indiscriminately killing our women and children....

...."Their" women and children support "their" fighters....any good ones there ...would of left a long time ago....they are all programmed and beyond help...and clap and dance and sing when their fighters kill us....*You have a bad memory pete...like most Lefties.

A muzzie is a muzzie...they all read the same koran...

12. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    He drank the kool aid.
    Oh hell, when it comes to Muslims, for whatever reason, Pete has a large Kool-Aid container strapped around his waist, and then funneled via a heavy duty straw around his back and over the top and allows for easy drinkable access!

14. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Oh hell, when it comes to Muslims, for whatever reason, Pete has a large Kool-Aid container strapped around his waist, and then funneled via a heavy duty straw around his back and over the top and allows for easy drinkable access!
    I can't figure his type out, the liberal democrat, who will blow their stack every time they hear someone not agree with their support of homos and/or women, but yet the largest cult on the planet that KILLS homos and treats women like DOGS, THEY SUPPORT THEM TOO. It's a look into the DERANGED mind of a liberal.

16. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Every president starts a war. Possibly excepting Obama, but he should have. Even he continued a lot of (losing) efforts, these never-win, never-go-home wars in all the sandpits of the Earth.

Of course Trump will start a war: they all do, and preferably early in their term, so as to back off a lot of the hostiles. This is normal. I'm thinking this one will be against North Korea, but we'll probably have to whack Iran too and maybe Pakistan, and during the fracas Israel can settle some hashes.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Are you aware of what's happening in Myanmar right now? There are violent radical groups in every religion.
    Last edited by pete311; 12-06-2017 at 10:09 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I defend honest hard working decent people. I have no love for religion. You know that. I couldn't give a shit about islam. However, I have spent serious time in 9 middle east countries. I see the other side which you try to dehumanize. What is your experience? Who is fooled here?
    Last edited by pete311; 12-06-2017 at 10:10 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Are you aware of what's happening in Myanmar right now? There are violent radical groups in every religion.
    Well, the blanket statement that there are violent radical groups in "EVERY" religion is not a fact, and not worth the time or effort to rebuke.

Even as such, on "religion," if you want to call the stone age bloody cult of islam a religion, all others pale in comparison to their 1,400 year history of KILLING people just because they're NOT MUSLIMS.