Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    I defend honest hard working decent people.
    There's a lot of conservatives you should defend if that was true.

President Trump is one of the hardest working guys there is, 19 hour days, 7 days a week... I don't hear you defending him.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post

President Trump is one of the hardest working guys there is, 19 hour days, 7 days a week... I don't hear you defending him.
    He made too much money.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Well, the blanket statement that there are violent radical groups in "EVERY" religion is not a fact, and not worth the time or effort to rebuke.

Even as such, on "religion," if you want to call the stone age bloody cult of islam a religion, all others pale in comparison to their 1,400 year history of KILLING people just because they're NOT MUSLIMS.
    Most yes, even the peaceful bhuddists are murdering tens of thousands of muslims in myanmar. Christianity was fortunate to to be reformed over the centuries. It shares the same bloody past.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

I've never called for any conservative's death. I disagree with islam like I disagree with some conservative philosophy. I don't see how you can square some member's desire to annihilate muslims with me not defending Trump's agenda.
    Last edited by pete311; 12-06-2017 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

What does it accomplish other than inflaming tensions?
    How does one inflame something that has been a dumpster fire of hate for decades?
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F Buckley, Jr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BoogyMan View Post
    How does one inflame something that has been a dumpster fire of hate for decades?
    The fire can always get bigger

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I defend honest hard working decent people. I have no love for religion. You know that. I couldn't give a shit about islam. However, I have spent serious time in 9 middle east countries. I see the other side which you try to dehumanize. What is your experience? Who is fooled here?
    Oh please, you barely touch upon the violence. I KNOW you spent time in places and I KNOW that there are plenty of kind and nice folks in Islam and nice areas within Islam. But you seem to IGNORE the MASSIVE amounts of violence taking place in some areas, some areas that never seem to end. And in some areas where it's commonplace to beat on women, or commonplace to beat up and/or kill gay people. You get angry if someone here calls someone here in America a queer or a faggot, but you, like so many other Dems, IGNORE the commonplace of killing and maiming of 'queers or faggots' in the Islamic world. The hypocrisy is outstanding!
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Oh please, you barely touch upon the violence. I KNOW you spent time in places and I KNOW that there are plenty of kind and nice folks in Islam and nice areas within Islam. But you seem to IGNORE the MASSIVE amounts of violence taking place in some areas, some areas that never seem to end. And in some areas where it's commonplace to beat on women, or commonplace to beat up and/or kill gay people. You get angry if someone here calls someone here in America a queer or a faggot, but you, like so many other Dems, IGNORE the commonplace of killing and maiming of 'queers or faggots' in the Islamic world. The hypocrisy is outstanding!
    How do I ignore the violence? I don't gives passes to some of the horrible and backward practices in ME culture and islam. What I am against is a few member's opinions that we should commit genocide on the world's muslim population. That is all I am saying here.
    Last edited by pete311; 12-06-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I've never called for any conservative's death. I disagree with islam like I disagree with some conservative philosophy. I don't see how you can square some member's desire to annihilate muslims with me not defending Trump's agenda.
    Well, you need to stop acting as though one comment on one subject was intended to be applied to a different comment when that's not the case. You said you defended hard working people, I pointed out president Trump was an incredibly hard working man but I didn't hear you defending him, and that has absolutely nothing to do with whoever saying anything about annihilating muslims.

Keep everything straight and quit this little throw everything in the bucket game and things will go a lot smoother.

Pray tell, what conservative philosophy do you disagree with?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Well, you need to stop acting as though one comment on one subject was intended to be applied to a different comment when that's not the case. You said you defended hard working people, I pointed out president Trump was an incredibly hard working man but I didn't hear you defending him, and that has absolutely nothing to do with whoever saying anything about annihilating muslims.

Keep everything straight and quit this little throw everything in the bucket game and things will go a lot smoother.

Pray tell, what conservative philosophy do you disagree with?
    You left a couple parts out. I don't think Trump is honest or decent. In any case, I will defend his ability to exist and have a difference in opinion. That is counter to the remark I was rebutting and the entire point of my point.
    Last edited by pete311; 12-06-2017 at 11:37 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Are you aware of what's happening in Myanmar right now?

Yes. Muslims from Bangladesh have been flooding in to take over the country, just like Muslims from all over northern Africa flooded into Europe starting summer 2015.

These invasions MUST be repelled or the world will be forcibly taken over by Muslims. I totally support the Burmese expulsion of the Rohingya and think we should be doing that also.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

How do I ignore the violence? I don't gives passes to some of the horrible and backward practices in ME culture and islam. What I am against is a few member's opinions that we should commit genocide on the world's muslim population. That is all I am saying here.
    Please, please speak with me - man to man, post to post. You have a habit of speaking about how a few members speak meanly of you, but then you turn around and do the same to others, or bring over posts/topics from others. Just post with me based on what we are quoting and speaking with one another about. Capiche?

You bring up and/or post about so many things about gay people here. Especially so if a (R) is somehow busted in some sort of gay behavior, or worse, if it's some sort of harassment or abuse. And of course the Dems in general, and Dem supporters, of course will always pounce upon anyone busted in any types of activities.

Then the Christian aspect, where people seem to love to point out when someone of the Christian faith gets busted doing something. Like a cake "abuse" towards a gay folk. FACT is, folks have given 75x more attention towards gay folks getting denied cakes - than the abuse and killings and murders and radical killings around the world by muslims. You don't think that's a little weird? A little hypocritical?

I know you'll say that one is in America, and the others are international. But still. The amount of radical killings by Islam around the world, just since 9/11 alone. It's disgusting. And then folks like Tyr are literally sick and tired about it. And then folks like you perhaps are at the other end of the spectrum, and pretty much have not spoken anything at all about it.

Thirty two thousand, one hundred and ninety three attacks by Islamic nutjobs since 9/11. Do you understand that? And how it may make folks like Tyr and myself a little pissed off? Do you know how many people overall that many attacks have killed?
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mundame View Post
    Yes. Muslims from Bangladesh have been flooding in to take over the country, just like Muslims from all over northern Africa flooded into Europe starting summer 2015.

These invasions MUST be repelled or the world will be forcibly taken over by Muslims. I totally support the Burmese expulsion of the Rohingya and think we should be doing that also.
    The Rohingya have been in Myanmar since the 12th century... and it's not repulsion, it's genocide. Fuck man, this is what I'm talking about.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Please, please speak with me - man to man, post to post. You have a habit of speaking about how a few members speak meanly of you, but then you turn around and do the same to others, or bring over posts/topics from others. Just post with me based on what we are quoting and speaking with one another about. Capiche?

You bring up and/or post about so many things about gay people here. Especially so if a (R) is somehow busted in some sort of gay behavior, or worse, if it's some sort of harassment or abuse. And of course the Dems in general, and Dem supporters, of course will always pounce upon anyone busted in any types of activities.

Then the Christian aspect, where people seem to love to point out when someone of the Christian faith gets busted doing something. Like a cake "abuse" towards a gay folk. FACT is, folks have given 75x more attention towards gay folks getting denied cakes - than the abuse and killings and murders and radical killings around the world by muslims. You don't think that's a little weird? A little hypocritical?

I know you'll say that one is in America, and the others are international. But still. The amount of radical killings by Islam around the world, just since 9/11 alone. It's disgusting. And then folks like Tyr are literally sick and tired about it. And then folks like you perhaps are at the other end of the spectrum, and pretty much have not spoken anything at all about it.

Thirty two thousand, one hundred and ninety three attacks by Islamic nutjobs since 9/11. Do you understand that? And how it may make folks like Tyr and myself a little pissed off? Do you know how many people overall that many attacks have killed?
    I understand you are pissed off. That doesn't mean I let calls of genocide go unchallenged. Most of the islamic violence is muslim vs muslim. You care about as much for that as you care about black on black violence.
    Last edited by pete311; 12-06-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

You left a couple parts out. I don't think Trump is honest or decent. In any case, I will defend his ability to exist and have a difference in opinion. That is counter to the remark I was rebutting and the entire point of my point.
    What has president Trump lied about?

I won't even go into the decent part, since you support sexual perverts, I don't think you're definition of decent is worth discussing.