Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Fantastic Christmas Ornaments

Horrornaments

So I spent a decent amount of pennies on some Christmas ornaments, since we finally got a cool tree this year!!

“You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Can all be found here!! (and of course on Amazon and Ebay)

https://horrornaments.com/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I did so without permission of the wifey. It was $153.86 + taxes.

But you know what? This is finally our "permanent" tree instead of one we toss out ever year. And then get stuck with about 67 million needles around the house and down the street, picking up that crap for months. This one will last forever, and now I have a better reason of collecting ornaments, besides the one that EVERYONE decorates their trees with, the typical Pittsburgh Steelers ornaments!!

So now these will last forever too, along with the wifey's Virginia Tech ornaments!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Can all be found here!! (and of course on Amazon and Ebay)

https://horrornaments.com/
    NICE ORNAMENTS, PARD------------------------

I went all out this year and bought a bunch of color changing, blinking in different sequence Christmas lights. Got 5 stings of these...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

... and one string of these...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GE-100-LED-...53.m2749.l2649

I haven't been really getting into the "Christmas spirit" for quite a few years, so I thought this year I'd try not to be such a scrooge...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    NICE ORNAMENTS, PARD------------------------

I went all out this year and bought a bunch of color changing, blinking in different sequence Christmas lights. Got 5 stings of these...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

... and one string of these...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GE-100-LED-...53.m2749.l2649

I haven't been really getting into the "Christmas spirit" for quite a few years, so I thought this year I'd try not to be such a scrooge...
    Sweet!!

My wife drew the line with me wanting to get a few of those things that shine on the house and make cool colors. Of course the one I wanted was the Steelers!

Honestly, it's never been very "Christmasy feeling" around these parts, but that's changing this year!! I want ALL the tree stuff, and then color strings around the living room. We have cool decorations of Santa, all the reindeers and what not, and they are all like 1 1/2 foot figurines. So they will be laid about, along with the lighting, and then the tree of course. And I'm also setting up some little music boxes that I can annoy the woman with! Things you can pull the string on and music plays for like a minuted or so, and 2 boxes that if you hit a button - one plays Noel and the other plays Winter Wonderland!! And then I have the stereo in the living room set to nothing but Christmas music, and the accompanying DVD player stuffed with Christmas music!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Sweet!!

My wife drew the line with me wanting to get a few of those things that shine on the house and make cool colors. Of course the one I wanted was the Steelers!

Honestly, it's never been very "Christmasy feeling" around these parts, but that's changing this year!! I want ALL the tree stuff, and then color strings around the living room. We have cool decorations of Santa, all the reindeers and what not, and they are all like 1 1/2 foot figurines. So they will be laid about, along with the lighting, and then the tree of course. And I'm also setting up some little music boxes that I can annoy the woman with! Things you can pull the string on and music plays for like a minuted or so, and 2 boxes that if you hit a button - one plays Noel and the other plays Winter Wonderland!! And then I have the stereo in the living room set to nothing but Christmas music, and the accompanying DVD player stuffed with Christmas music!!
    COOL... yeah I have a couple little strings of battery powered LED Christmas lights around the living room/theater, and I have a long HDMI cable that I can plug my laptop into the TV with, so I've been putting a 4K video of a nice fireplace on, and then crank the Christmas music. Course I can only annoy myself being a bachelor...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

This should be the official, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR CHRISTMAS CHEER" thread...