Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

So again with the terror organization, working with Abbas. WHY would they purposely do so? Well, we know why actually. There is no need for it to go this far, but they will, and then Trump and/or someone else in the USA, or the USA in general will be blamed for any violence or deaths.

---

Abbas’ Fatah Teams Up With Hamas for Orchestrated Riots After Trump’s Jerusalem Announcement

(CNSNews.com) – The Hamas terrorist group and Palestinian Authority chairman Mahmoud Abbas’ Fatah organization jointly laid the groundwork Thursday for violent rioting on Friday in response to President Trump’s announcement recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

At a joint press conference in Gaza the two sometimes rival groups called for popular protests and hailed the “masses” who have already taken to the streets to vent their anger.

A senior Hamas official who stepped down as leader last spring, Khaled Meshaal, spoke by phone to Abbas and, according to a Hamas statement, the two stressed the importance of unity, “to fight and work together against this aggressive American decision aimed at Jerusalem the eternal capital of Palestine.”

In a televised speech Meshaal’s successor, Ismail Haniyeh, declared Friday to be the start of a new uprising (intifada) against Israel.

“Let tomorrow a day of rage and the beginning of a broad effort to rise up, called the ‘intifada of Jerusalem’s freedom,’ “ he said.

Hamas in a statement named the mosques in the West Bank where it wants Muslims to hold “anger rallies” after Friday noon prayers – in Jenin, Ramallah and Hebron.

“In the city of Jerusalem, Hamas calls for a mass march from the Al-Aqsa mosque, in rejection of the American decision, and the affirmation of the religious and historical right of our people in Jerusalem and Al-Aqsa.”

In a move evidently designed to boost the size of protests, the Palestinian Authority canceled classes at P.A.-controlled schools in the West Bank. Businesses were also being shuttered after a general strike was announced.

Israeli police have stepped up security measures ahead of the expected Friday protests.

Rest - https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...umps-jerusalem
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Y'all Trump c heerleaders can too Trump's horn all you want. It was and is a dumbass decision, both needless and pointless. Not in any way worth the potential risk. And just because Trump did it doesn't make it right. Sound like a bunch of lefties on an unconstitutional Obama decision.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Y'all Trump c heerleaders can too Trump's horn all you want. It was and is a dumbass decision, both needless and pointless. Not in any way worth the potential risk. And just because Trump did it doesn't make it right. Sound like a bunch of lefties on an unconstitutional Obama decision.
    Sorry, not a "cheerleader". No need to lead off a response to me with an insult, no need my friend.

And you can say as you will. Do you understand LAW and that this was LAW? Just because prior presidents avoided their duty to this law, and shoved it forward, doesn't mean that it should keep being avoided and pushed forward. Trump took the reigns and held up the law and moved the capital. The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995. https://www.congress.gov/104/plaws/p...-104publ45.pdf

Read it, love it, live it!

This should have been done by Clinton, but he wussed out and pushed it to GWB, who shirked it and pushed to Obama and here we have a man that made a promise to make the move on the campaign trail, and held up his promise, and the law.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    Sorry, not a "cheerleader". No need to lead off a response to me with an insult, no need my friend.

And you can say as you will. Do you understand LAW and that this was LAW? Just because prior presidents avoided their duty to this law, and shoved it forward, doesn't mean that it should keep being avoided and pushed forward. Trump took the reigns and held up the law and moved the capital. The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995. https://www.congress.gov/104/plaws/p...-104publ45.pdf

This should have been done by Clinton, but he wussed out and pushed it to GWB, who shirked it and pushed to Obama and here we have a man that made a promise to make the move on the campaign trail, and held up his promise, and the law.
    I stand by my posts on the topic. I'm done with it because no one's allowed to criticize Trump when he makes a dumb decision. My point is made and is valid, and not based on emotion.

Don't you have book to abuse or something? I'm personally trying to decide if I want to claim I have hair like Dolenzal claims to be black ... Look at the pic again, Jimbob Francis Whatever. hose are beautiful, luxurious locks, huh?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I stand by my posts on the topic. I'm done with it because no one's allowed to criticize Trump when he makes a dumb decision. My point is made and is valid, and not based on emotion.

Don't you have book to abuse or something? I'm personally trying to decide if I want to claim I have hair like Dolenzal claims to be black ... Look at the pic again, Jimbob Francis Whatever. hose are beautiful, luxurious locks, huh?
    Criticize until your heart is content, I just don't see a need to at one another personally. We can attack the subject back and forth without calling one side cheerleaders and Trumpers and what not, and without me calling anything you may not like as well, which I don't believe I do?

You call my side emotion - I like to call it "LAW" and NOW WAY you read it that quickly. So yeah, you DID base yours on emotion and completely ignored the LAW. Whatever.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Criticize until your heart is content, I just don't see a need to at one another personally. We can attack the subject back and forth without calling one side cheerleaders and Trumpers and what not, and without me calling anything you may not like as well, which I don't believe I do?

You call my side emotion - I like to call it "LAW" and NOW WAY you read it that quickly. So yeah, you DID base yours on emotion and completely ignored the LAW. Whatever.
    Nope. No emotion at all. I don't feel the need to prove how "tough" I am to the world on a daily basis. The same law you quote allows the President to waive it every 6 months. A wise decision would have been to pursue and agreement from the Pali's THEN recognize all that other bullshit that doesn't matter but has the potential to cost needless bloodshed. It proves nothing and means nothing; therefore, is pointless. End of story.

What it means I've already made my decision based on the facts and just because he's Trump and can do it doesn't mean I'm changing my assessment of the situation itself one bit.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Nope. No emotion at all. I don't feel the need to prove how "tough" I am to the world on a daily basis. The same law you quote allows the President to waive it every 6 months. A wise decision would have been to pursue and agreement from the Pali's THEN recognize all that other bullshit that doesn't matter but has the potential to cost needless bloodshed. It proves nothing and means nothing; therefore, is pointless. End of story.

What it means I've already made my decision based on the facts and just because he's Trump and can do it doesn't mean I'm changing my assessment of the situation itself one bit.
    Well, he moved it and held up the law anyway, so end of that story.

I guess I'm a weakling, oh well. You gonna break out the story of "what have you done for your country" soon like you've done to others? Won't work with me, so save it.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I was wrong. I was out of line here with my own attacks, and I hate looking back and seeing that kind of stuff by myself. I really don't care about others and what they may do or say themselves, but I do care about my own actions, and what I am responsible for myself.

My bad, Gunny, I should have left it be early on. My bad, and you have my apologies.

But I make no apologies about my attacks on your funny looking cue ball shaped head and resemblance. You can go after the big man above for that one!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

I'm glad he recognized it. Makes up for 8 years of Obama going in the wrong direction on the issue. If the ragheads start something, how's about letting Israel finish them off instead of keeping them on a leash as we've done for decades. And No more veiled threats to shoot down Israeli planes or the like from the jackass predecessor.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Apparently I didn't get here in time for you to have a good discussion.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Agreed. Trump kept his own campaign promise. And Obama's and Bushs and Clintons

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Merkel Condemns Trump Decision on Jerusalem, Pushes Two-State Solution

President Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's official capital and his announcement that he would move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to that city has sparked outrage not only in the Middle East, but also in Europe.

One European leader who has condemned Trump's announcement is Angela Merkel, the German chancellor. Although you'd expect her to tread extremely carefully when talking about Israel -- considering her country's horrible record regarding the treatment of Jews -- nothing could be further from the truth.

"The federal government doesn't understand this decision because the status of Jerusalem must be negotiated within the framework of the two-state solution," the Bundeskanzlerin said through her spokesman Steffen Seiber. That is why, she added, the German government does not support Trump's decision.

Her foreign secretary, Sigmar Gabriel, agrees with Merkel's position. "I believe that it carries the risk that an already difficult situation in the Middle East and in the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians will escalate even further," he added to Merkel's statement. He also complained that Trump's announcement supposedly ignores the Palestinians' interests and marks a 180-degree turn from the previous U.S. policy. "And that worries us," Gabriel said. "We hope that this concern can be taken away, but this turnaround is already a big problem."

“We all know the far-reaching impact this move would have,” Gabriel added. “Germany’s position on this issue remains unchanged: A solution to the Jerusalem problem can only be found through direct negotiations between both parties. Everything which worsens the crisis is counterproductive.”

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/merkel-...tate-solution/
    The same Merkel who is destroying her own country to make up for Hitler destroying his own country. Palestinians don't believe in a two state solution. Look at a map in a Palestinian school.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

UN = Useless.

---

Nikki Haley Slams UN ‘Israel-Bashing Sessions’ In Defense Of Trump’s Jerusalem Decision

Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley on Sunday gave a firm defense of President Donald Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, lacing her remarks with strong words for the U.N.

In an appearance on “Fox News Sunday,” she said Trump’s decision was “the right thing to do” and promised to defend Israel from what she sees as unfair attacks by U.N. members.

“We’re not going to put up with it anymore,” Haley told host Chris Wallace.

Haley’s remarks echoed her previous criticisms of the U.N.’s stance toward Israel. During a special meeting of the U.N. security council on Friday, Haley ripped the other ambassadors in attendance for what she said was persistent anti-Israel bias.

“Over many years, the United Nations has outrageously been one of the world’s foremost centers of hostility towards Israel,” she said at the meeting. “The U.N. has done much more damage to the prospects for Middle East peace than to advance them.”

Asked by Wallace how those remarks were helpful in mediating the peace process, Haley said she was simply recognizing the “facts.”

“Ever since I got to the United Nations, there have been repeated attempts to hit Israel, for no reason whatsoever,” she said. “It’s Israel-basing sessions, constantly trying to find ways to picket them.”

“I want the Security Council and all of the international community to understand: When you bully Israel, you are not helping the peace process,” she added.

Haley’s defense of U.S. policy toward Israel comes as anger over Trump’s decision continues to reverberate across the Middle East. Thousands of protesters gathered outside the U.S. embassy in Beirut on Sunday, clashing with Lebanese security forces as they chanted anti-U.S. slogans and burned American and Israeli flags.

Rest - http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/10/ni...alem-decision/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Haley: Jerusalem Announcement Will 'Move the Ball in the Peace Process

President Donald Trump’s declaration that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel will “move the ball” on Mideast peace negotiations, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said Sunday.

In an interview on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Haley hailed the decision as the right thing to do.

"For those who want to say this is a bad idea, I’ll tell you ask us five and 10 years from now if you still think it’s a bad idea, because I really do think that this is going to move the ball in the peace process," she said.

"And what this does is just say what’s real: Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. What’s wrong with saying it?"

She reiterated that stance in remarks on CBS News’ “Face The Nation,” saying “courage breeds leadership.”

“What we're going to see is, both sides are going to come to the table,” she said. “They’re going to decide what they think Jerusalem should look like…”

Trump “took Jersualem off the table” as a factor in ongoing negotiations between Israeli and Palestinian leaders, she asserted.

“For the last 22 years that was a bargaining chip,” she said on “Face The Nation. “It got us nowhere closer to peace. [Trump] took it off the table… [said to] both sides to come together, ‘you decide how you want to split it up. You decide if you're going to create boundaries or borders’ and let them decide…”

“This will go down in history to show he made the move that got the two parties to come to the table,” she added.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ni.../10/id/830911/

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Trump's Bold Recognition of Jerusalem a Game-Changer

With his recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital on Wednesday, US President Donald Trump gave a Hanukka gift to the Jewish people. But he also gave a Christmas gift to the American people.

Trump’s gift to Israel is not merely that 68 years after Israel declared Jerusalem its capital, the US finally recognized Israel’s capital.

In his declaration, Trump said, “Israel has made its capital in the city of Jerusalem, the capital the Jewish people established in ancient times.”

By stating this simple truth, Trump fully rejected the anti-Israel legacy of his predecessor Barack Obama.

In his speech in Cairo in 2009, Obama intimated that Israel’s legitimacy is rooted in the Holocaust, rather than in the Jewish nation’s millennial attachment to the Land of Israel. Whereas the Balfour Declaration and the League of Nations Mandate rooted the Jewish people’s sovereign rights to the Land of Israel in its 3,500-year relationship with it, Obama said that Israel is nothing more than a refugee camp located in an inconvenient area. In so doing, he gave credence to the anti-Israel slander that Israel is a colonialist power.

By asserting the real basis for Israel’s legitimacy, Trump made clear that the Jewish people is indigenous to the Land of Israel. He also made it US policy to view Israel’s right to exist, like its right to its capital city, as unconditional.

Trump’s extraordinary gift to Israel was an act of political and moral courage. It was also a stroke of strategic brilliance.

To understand why it was both courageous and wise, consider the political, institutional and geopolitical contexts in which Trump acted.

Politically, Trump made his declaration in a poisonous political environment at home.

The Democrats responded to Trump’s victory last year over Hillary Clinton by seeking to delegitimize his victory. To this end, they chose to oppose everything that he says and does.

And so, despite their long-held and recently voiced support for US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, leading Democratic senators including New Jersey’s Cory Booker and California’s Diane Feinstein condemned Trump’s declaration.
    The Democrats’ rejection of Trump’s move was an astounding act of hypocrisy. But it was also predictable.

Trump had to know the Democrats would oppose him. And he also had to know that in their opposition, they would empower US allies in Europe and the Arab world to publicly condemn his move in a manner they would be loath to do if the Democrats supported him. And still, despite this sure knowledge, Trump took action.

And it wasn’t only the Democrats, the Europeans and the Arabs Trump willingly opposed. His chief opposition came from within his own government.

Rest - https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...er_135740.html