Seriously? And folks wonder why I'm SO against today's political correctness, whether in politics, entertainment or wherever. It's almost as if I can't go out, can't have a conversation with anyone anymore. No matter what anyone says, you get "labeled" for every other word you may say. Admittedly, I used to like Eminem, but then started disliking him over time. So this isn't about me being a fan. I'm pretty sure we even had this conversation once before, about using the word "retarded". If you look at the definition of the word:

"slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development"

There are likely various reasons why someone may fall into that category, and I really don't give a shit. Hell, I may fall into that category to an extent by being 'bipolar', I honestly don't know. My son, having limited aspergers syndrome, and yet getting a 3.94 GPA with all college advanced courses, and accepted thus far into "Rensselaer College" and also the "University of Rhode Island" on early applications, but is much much more interested in the school in NY.

My point being, is that using a word, isn't like committing a crime in my book, and folks losing their ever loving minds over hearing various words are weak individuals, IMO.

He's not attacking individuals. If you don't like the way he uses it - then don't buy his music, that simple.

---

Eminem is still using the word 'retarded' — why that's an issue

Eminem and Beyoncé’s brand-new song, “Walk on Water,” uses a very dated word: retarded.

The pair’s song, which was released in November, will be featured on the rapper’s ninth album, titled Revival, and features Bey singing the hook, “I walk on water, but I ain’t no Jesus/ I walk on water, but only when it freezes.”

Eminem then launches into a tirade about the pressures of fame, which includes the following lyric:

“God’s given me all this, still I feel no different regardless
Kids look to me as a God, this is retarded
If only they knew, it’s a façade and it’s exhaustive.”
The lyric has not been a hit on social media — and Beyoncé isn’t off the hook.

Honestly shocked and appalled that @Beyonce agreed to record a song with @Eminem in which he refers to something he doesn’t like as “retarded”… seriously bey?
— garbage mouth (@thebaeofallbaes) November 28, 2017

The controversial rapper has used the word in the past — in 1997, he released the song “4 Verses” with the lyric:

“Met a retarded kid named Greg, with a wooden leg
Snatched it off and beat him over the f***ing head with the peg”
And Eminem isn’t the only one — rappers Tyler the Creator, Wiz Khalifa, and Future have all sung it.

Rest - https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/emin...205128399.html