View Poll Results: Which do you find most offensive?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Flag A.

1 100.00%
  • Flag B.

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    I see she's been banned pard. But it's probably just a temp ban. She'll be back, and she won't be apologetic either. She's as dense as a brick.
    And I owe major rep the person who banned her.
    Thought you were looking for the person....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ..................

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    I think both of you, and others, should have been insightful enough to see that this is what is inside her head. She's messed up enough that I'd seriously recommend mental help.

nm... I know you tried to talk to her... I hope this display of outrageous behavior tells you something. You've definitely been let down. Actually, she's turned around and slapped every one of you in the face that's defended her. Nice.... real nice.
    I tried to talk to her several times. She stated she is doing it to get to you, so I let it slide, it was between you to, but now it's gone to far. I stuck up for that little shit and she turned around and fucked me. She should have let it all die out. This thread is a slap in the face to everyone on this board and I am pissed at her and extremly dissapointed in her. I thought she was better then this crap.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008
    Happiness is Obama's picture on the back of a milk carton.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ...............

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You'd be the one to know fucked up, wouldn't you ...
    Yup, I learned that from watching you.

If you attack the Clintons publically make sure all your friends know your not planning on commiting suicide ~ McCain 2008

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nevadamedic View Post
    Yup, I learned that from watching you.
    No you didn't. I have integrity and balls, and carry out my battles on the board in your face. I don't run around trying to stick you in the back, nor make accusations I can't back up and get shot down like a Jap Zero.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default ................

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    No you didn't. I have integrity and balls, and carry out my battles on the board in your face. I don't run around trying to stick you in the back, nor make accusations I can't back up and get shot down like a Jap Zero.
    You have Integrity? That's news to me. I never stuck you in the back. As far as the claim I made I have been trying to contact Martin, he hasn't been on.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You have Integrity? That's news to me. I never stuck you in the back. As far as the claim I made I have been trying to contact Martin, he hasn't been on.
    GMAFB.

I could care less about you trying to contact Martin. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think he wants anything to do with you.

It's only news to you because you have no idea what it is. You've been ratted out by so many people you ought to feel like Nixon, so waste that "I didn't ..." bullshit on someone who might believe you.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I'm not surprised. From the get-go she was obviously just looking for attention. Guess she'll have to look elsewhere for a while.
    Free the West Memphis 3.... http://www.wm3.org

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LiberalNation View Post
    Now the real question. Which would you find more offensive or would you.
    The only thing I find offensive is stupidity. If you had a legit reason to protest something, and did so in an appropriate manner, I would support you to an extent even if I disagreed with you. But your constant desire to use our nation's Flag as your protesting tool is childish, asinine & misguided.

You neither know enough about what you protest or what you're protesting with. You seem to think that the Flag solely symbolizes the government and that's where you are naive.

But I won't go too much into that as I know you're reasoning is not to protest but rather to garner attention and piss off a few you don't like here. And hey, we have members hating on one another all the time, so I have no issue with you "voicing" your displeasure with another.

But go ahead, shit on our nation's symbol as your way to protest others here. I hope and pray that a day comes where you need assistance from someone who cherishes the Flag, and I hope they shit on you in return.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default .....................

Quote Originally Posted by jimnyc View Post
    The only thing I find offensive is stupidity. If you had a legit reason to protest something, and did so in an appropriate manner, I would support you to an extent even if I disagreed with you. But your constant desire to use our nation's Flag as your protesting tool is childish, asinine & misguided.

You neither know enough about what you protest or what you're protesting with. You seem to think that the Flag solely symbolizes the government and that's where you are naive.

But I won't go too much into that as I know you're reasoning is not to protest but rather to garner attention and piss off a few you don't like here. And hey, we have members hating on one another all the time, so I have no issue with you "voicing" your displeasure with another.

But go ahead, shit on our nation's symbol as your way to protest others here. I hope and pray that a day comes where you need assistance from someone who cherishes the Flag, and I hope they shit on you in return.
    I hope they help her, then it ill make her feel like shit for pulling the shit she did.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I hope they help her, then it ill make her feel like shit for pulling the shit she did.
    Oh isn't that precious! Nevada actually thinks he's one of us and that someone gives a shit what he thinks.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know LN from P&CA. The sole reason she is posting these avatars is so she can laugh at your reactions, which she considers to be excessive to the point of comedy. If you want her to stop posting these kinds of avatars, take a deep breath, and just don't respond. If you keep giving her the reaction she wants, and so far this thread has done precisely that, she'll just keep posting progressively more offensive avatars so she can continue to laugh at your response to them.
    "Let me at least not die without a struggle, inglorious, but having done some big thing first, for men to come to know of." - Hector

Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Lance View Post
    I know LN from P&CA. The sole reason she is posting these avatars is so she can laugh at your reactions, which she considers to be excessive to the point of comedy. If you want her to stop posting these kinds of avatars, take a deep breath, and just don't respond. If you keep giving her the reaction she wants, and so far this thread has done precisely that, she'll just keep posting progressively more offensive avatars so she can continue to laugh at your response to them.

That's the liberal point of view, really. Conservatives do this: When people cry-out for attention, say, I dunno...Terrorists? With credits to Toby Keith: We shove a boot up their ass. That's the American way.
    “… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dmp View Post
    That's the liberal point of view, really. Conservatives do this: When people cry-out for attention, say, I dunno...Terrorists? With credits to Toby Keith: We shove a boot up their ass. That's the American way.
    Really? That's strange, because I'm a life-long American, and I can't recall having ever met someone who could shove a boot through a computer screen and into the ass of a poster on the other side of the screen. Must be a special talent, that.

Unless you plan to look up her address, your choices are to ban her, encourage her behavior by flaming her, or simply ignore her. The third choice requires the least effort.
    "Let me at least not die without a struggle, inglorious, but having done some big thing first, for men to come to know of." - Hector

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Agreed 100%. The sad thing is she has been successful in dragging adults to the level of her childish antics.
    UNITED STATES ARMY AVIATION

Above the Best

Why the Hell should I have to press “1” for ENGLISH?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well said!