Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Bullied Schoolboy Goes Viral=> Sean Hannity Offers Him Flight to News Studio in NYC

Heartbreaking Video of Bullied Schoolboy Goes Viral=> Sean Hannity Offers Him Flight to Fox News Studio in NYC

Sean Hannity and many others stepped in to offer help to a young schoolboy named Keaton Jones after a video went viral of him tearfully pleading for bullies to leave him alone.

The young boy, who lives in Knoxville, Tennessee tearfully explains bullies make fun of his nose, tell him he has no friends and pour milk on him during lunch.

Keaton’s mother posted the video to Facebook and it has over 16 million views so far.

His mother wrote, ‘For the record, Keaton asked to do this AFTER he had me pick him up AGAIN because he was afraid to go to lunch.’

It’s hard to watch.

VIDEO:

Hannity then followed up encouraging someone to set up a scholarship account for Keaton and offered to donate $10,000.

Tennessee Titans tight end, Delanie Walker also tweeted a video to Keaton to bring awareness to bullying and offered him 4 tickets to a Titans football game.

Tyler Byrd, wide receiver at the University of Tennessee tweeted, “We going to the middle school next Tuesday show young Man some love we will also TWITTER LIVE some of it so everyone can show there love and support.”

Dana White, President of the UFC also tweeted his support for Keaton Jones “Meet Keaton Jones a very smart little boy who is being bullied at school. This video is heartbreaking!! I want to bring Keaton to Vegas and hang out at UFC Headquarters. If anyone knows how i can reach the family please let me know. Thank u everyone.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...s-leave-alone/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

2. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

You beat me to it. (*I* was working out ). Saw this on CBS this morning. An unfortunate by-product of watching the local news. A "renewed" discussion in this country about bullying. "Renewed"? You mean forgotten like it will be again because no one likes the answers?

Bullies have existed since the first caveman beat up the smaller caveman and stole his dinosaur eggs. It exist in OUR society by mainly small minds and penises over-compensating for their shortcomings. For those that WANT to do something about it, they can't. Parents are disempowered. Held responsible yet don't dare let us meet out some punishment for our kids doing whatever they please. They fear no consequences. And more than likely, the parent of THIS kid is one of the enablers - "Don't you DARE punish MY kid" for being a POS at school". And parents of bullies are the first to play THAT card. "What? MY little angel? No way." The school is powerless as well. The inmates run the asylum.

I despise bullies, and like the answer or not -- I was bullied for just about once (I was a skinny kid) until I hit the asshole. Yeah, I got reprimanded. got left alone too. Was worth it. I got bullied at home. I wasn't taking any shit off some punk at school.

I went at it later on down the line with my daughter's school counselor for clocking a neighborhood girl who wouldn't leaver her alone. Told the counselor tough shit. My daughter has my permission to stop someone from hitting on her and I'm telling you right in front of her. I got the big song and dance, but too bad. Kids, especially the neanderthal ones that understand only one thing aren't going to stop until you stop them.

That of course isn't the answer in today's "wonderful society" that has done SO well in stopping the most base of animal behavior. This one kid has got it made. What about the rest? Let's teach them all to cry on youtube or whatever social media crap that was on. THAT'LL show 'em
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

4. Likes mundame liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

~ "The young boy, who lives in Knoxville, Tennessee tearfully explains bullies make fun of his nose, tell him he has no friends and pour milk on him during lunch." ~

Poor little guy..bless his heart....wish he was my son....so much I can teach him.... Like Suka punching and bustin the FOOLS Nose `pouring milk on me`....he will never `bother` me again after I finish rearranging his face and making him cry like a little bitch in front of all the other students...

*I Promise you he would have many friend after he took that specific action....

**Hannity being a Black belt would love to teach the kid also...I know what he has in mind...just like me teaching the kid to fight and not run scard.**

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I feel sorry for the poor little fart too. I was bullied in school. I wasn't one of the "in crowd." We moved around and I had to go to a bunch of different schools. I was always the new kid, outsider. I was skinny, but I joined wrestling and did that for the last 3 years of high school and found out that I could hold my own, against people my size. I guess that's why I started pumping iron and took martial arts. About that time nobody wanted to mess with me anymore.

Bullying happens, but instead of pampering the kid I'd teach him to fuck people up. The best way to stop a bully is to kick his ass.

7. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Damn!!! I feel so sorry for that kid. I spent decades beating the living hell out of bullies. It was one of my favorite hobbies back in the day!
    I was never bullied at school as I was too damn busy beating the hell out of the ffing bullies.
    As has been mentioned, this is a result of liberal schools and liberal policies. They have it were the kids run the asylum..
    No paddling, etc...
    Here is how it went back in my day.
    Son, you start school , first grade in three days.
    Here is your first rule to live by-
    Dont start any damn trouble!!!!!!!!
    Listen in class and do your best to learn.
    IF A KID HITS YOU, BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF HIM BECAUSE IF YOU DONT YOU GET A WORSE SPANKING AT HOME..
    Never, never ever, ever back down from a fight, if you lose one , you lose one but if you run you ARE A COWARD AND WE ARENT COWARDS, UNDERSTAND?
    IF THE SCHOOL HAS A PROBLEM WITH THESE RULES TELL THEM TO TALK TO ME.. I'll will settle it...
    You will never be in trouble at home for defending yourself- not ever!!!
    However, should you ever refuse to defend yourself , then at home you will find your life will become your worst nightmare..
    Now just because I love do not think I will excuse cowardice ever!! For I will not...
    Son, I am am going to raise you boys to be men..

ha, try that these days and libs bastards will have the parent arrested for child abuse, but it served me well and I know it was
    exactly the way a man was to act...
    My father, never backed down from a fight in his life and he never started one but damn sure finished a great many...

God, it pissed me off when watching that video of that kid earlier today. Hell, I was steaming....-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

9. Thanks Gunny, Black Diamond, LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    139 Post(s)

i can't even watch it.

Here's the rub -

Parents are assholes. Just like most people actually ARE bad drivers, most parents are bad parents. There are more asshole kids than non-asshole kids - and that's my evidence.

“… the greatest detractor from high performance is fear: fear that you are not prepared, fear that you are in over your head, fear that you are not worthy, and ultimately, fear of failure. If you can eliminate that fear—not through arrogance or just wishing difficulties away, but through hard work and preparation—you will put yourself in an incredibly powerful position to take on the challenges you face" - Pete Carroll.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darin View Post
    i can't even watch it.

Here's the rub -

Parents are assholes. Just like most people actually ARE bad drivers, most parents are bad parents. There are more asshole kids than non-asshole kids - and that's my evidence.

Sounds harsh, but sadly it is true. Parents today are too wrapped up in their own little selfish worlds and generally will not sacrifice themselves, their time to do proper parenting. Add in to that the number of kid with parents that are divorced and you see the results...
    These same parents scream -- not my kid! He is a perfect angel--when he is actually a bully, a perfect little hellion.
    Same parents that demanded no paddling in school, no mention of God in public schools, no Christmas in schools, by and large the typical liberals, leftists,atheists, ego enlightened progressives --dems...
    We now have thee totally corrupt entities that are destroying this nation.
    1.TOTALLY CORRUPT MAINSTREAM MEDIA
    2. TOTALLY CORRUPTED LIBERAL DESIGNED AND CONTROLLED PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM
    3. TOTALLY CORRUPTED GOVERNMENT SYSTEM OF DEPARTMENTS AND ITS LIFELONG ENTRENCHED LIBERAL PERSONNEL.

HARD TO IMAGINE IMAGINE SURVIVING VERY MUCH LONGER WITH THAT DECADES OLD STRIKE OUT, IMHO.-Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

12. Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    Sounds harsh, but sadly it is true. Parents today are too wrapped up in their own little selfish worlds and generally will not sacrifice themselves, their time to do proper parenting. Add in to that the number of kid with parents that are divorced and you see the results...
    These same parents scream -- not my kid! He is a perfect angel--when he is actually a bully, a perfect little hellion.
    Same parents that demanded no paddling in school, no mention of God in public schools, no Christmas in schools, by and large the typical liberals, leftists,atheists, ego enlightened progressives --dems...
    We now have thee totally corrupt entities that are destroying this nation.
    1.TOTALLY CORRUPT MAINSTREAM MEDIA
    2. TOTALLY CORRUPTED LIBERAL DESIGNED AND CONTROLLED PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM
    3. TOTALLY CORRUPTED GOVERNMENT SYSTEM OF DEPARTMENTS AND ITS LIFELONG ENTRENCHED LIBERAL PERSONNEL.

HARD TO IMAGINE IMAGINE SURVIVING VERY MUCH LONGER WITH THAT DECADES OLD STRIKE OUT, IMHO.-Tyr
    Nicely stated Tyr...

14. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Here's the defense: Just caught a blurb of it on the news passing through the room. The "excuse" given for bullying the kid is there are pics posted of him with a Confederate Battle Flag.

Naturally, I have an opinion on it. Anybody doesn't know I'm a Southerner and there's a Rebel Flag in my bedroom doesn't get out much. I have it mostly just to be an asshole and piss people off (go figure ). It is my RIGHT as an American to have and display it. Don't like it, don't look.

HOWEVER, I understand that with my expression comes at least half the responsibility for any backlash. Yes, there are small minds at work here, but if you don't want those small minds picking on your ass, don't wave a flag in their face and draw their attention. Bullying is wrong, but reality proves that bullies exist.

So, my opinion is fly your flag if you want, but I don't think crying on the internet exactly encompasses the meaning behind the Colors. Defend your colors instead of whining. If you're not big enough to defend them, don't fly them.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke