Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Default Looks Like the President Needs To Fire a Bunch of People at the Pentagon...

NEVER BEFORE has such BLATANT DISOBEDIENCE of the COMMANDER AND CHIEF happened. Far as I'm concerned whoever is pulling this shit needs to be COURT MARTIALED and DISHONORABLY DISCHARGED from the military, END OF STORY. Just who in the HELL do these people think they are to DISOBEY a DIRECTIVE STRAIGHT FROM THE PRESIDENT? Good GOD this pisses me off...

Pentagon to allow transgender people to enlist in military

http://www.sfgate.com/news/politics/...n-12421888.php

2. Likes jimnyc liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

I couldn't agree more. There seems to be something amiss here, conversations for starters. But if it's what it appears, outright defiance - then yes, folks should go.
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

4. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Obama went through the military with an ax firing every top brass he could find that was conservative.

Looks like president Trump needs to go through now and fire every liberal FUCK he can find... STARTING with those pulling this kind of crap. He has EVERY RIGHT to fire them.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-11-2017 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You forgot mutiny. The President's order is not unlawful therefore must be carried out. Question is, IS there an actual order? Trump saying so to the media is NOT giving a direct order to the Service Secretaries.

WHO is "the Pentagon"? JCS? Service Secretaries? The dumbass civilian that permeate the joint from roof to cellar and all offices in between? "The Pentagon" has to be more specific an entity to issue an order.

Defying a direct lawful order by more than one person in concert is mutiny.

Legalities aside, I see the military losing this one. It always does. It's the social experimentation laboratory for the PC government because they have an audience that can't say no. Even if Trump issues and order and fights it, the next Dem that comes along will change it. Our society is too fag happy anymore.
    Last edited by Gunny; 12-11-2017 at 06:03 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    You forgot mutiny. The President's order is not unlawful therefore must be carried out. Question is, IS there an actual order? Trump saying so to the media is NOT giving a direct order to the Service Secretaries.

WHO is "the Pentagon"? JCS? Service Secretaries? The dumbass civilian that permeate the joint from roof to cellar and all offices in between? "The Pentagon" has to be more specific an entity to issue an order.

Defying a direct lawful order by more than one person in concert is mutiny.

Legalities aside, I see the military losing this one. It always does. It's the social experimentation laboratory for the PC government because they have an audience that can't say no. Even if Trump issues and order and fights it, the next Dem that comes along will change it. Our society is too fag happy anymore.
    I believe it was a "directive" that president Trump issued to have all the trannies discharged from the military.

I think this nation is seriously going down the tubes. I don't know how the leftists got so MOTHER FUCKING ENTRENCHED in EVERYTHING, but they are, and they're not recognizing the fact that THEY'RE NOT IN CHARGE ANYMORE. This is mutiny, this is unlawful, and the republicans BETTER find their fucking SPINE SOON, or this is not going to end well.

Obama is GONE... he's NOT coming back... HITLERY is NOT president... these cock suckers better find a way to DEAL WITH IT.

8. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

If I read the article correctly, it's the courts that struck down his directive. They asked for stay while under appeal, it was denied. The Pentagon is following the law.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    If I read the article correctly, it's the courts that struck down his directive. They asked for stay while under appeal, it was denied. The Pentagon is following the law.
    It's leftist activism meddling in military affairs.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    Maybe the supremes will eventually hear it. Seems to be what it takes these days.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)

He's doing a good job with judiciary appts, but the courts are the courts. It's being appealed, but for now it IS the law.

"The government is a child that has found their parents credit card, and spends knowing that they never have to reconcile the bill with their own money"-Shannon Churchill

13. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathianne View Post
    He's doing a good job with judiciary appts, but the courts are the courts. It's being appealed, but for now it IS the law.
    Which in real time means toe in the door then the argument that it's too late to stop it now to follow any appeal.

I wouldn't serve in the military today. No way. And it's not the military personnel's fault, it's the politicians'. There's no place for fags in the military I served in. They are an unnecessary distraction and hurt morale and unit cohesion. In short just from a practical POV as a military leader they are not worth what they cost.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

15. Thanks Black Diamond, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Which in real time means toe in the door then the argument that it's too late to stop it now to follow any appeal.

I wouldn't serve in the military today. No way. And it's not the military personnel's fault, it's the politicians'. There's no place for fags in the military I served in. They are an unnecessary distraction and hurt morale and unit cohesion. In short just from a practical POV as a military leader they are not worth what they cost.
    Is the country worth dying for anymore ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

^^^^^^^---------------- WHAT HE JUST FUCKING SAID...!!!!!!!----------^^^^^^^

Wish I could REP YOU AGAIN, Gunny, but you know the rules... gotta spread it around...
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-11-2017 at 07:55 PM.

18. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    The parts that aren't a LEFTIST SHIT HOLE are.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

The parts that aren't a LEFTIST SHIT HOLE are.
    It's something I wonder about re vets. Is THIS what you fought for?, etc.

21. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    Here's a perspective to look at it from: When I served, agree with every decision or not, I generally knew WHAT and WHO I was fighting for. I understood the ideals that make up the US Constitution. I went so others did not have to in order to defend those ideals and the people at home, who at the time, were generally still worth it.

Is our society and government worth dying for NOW? In general, nope. They're not even worth a week or two in the field eating MRE's, sleeping in the cold on the ground, being wet for days, or burning in the desert for months, missing my kids growing up and all their little games and plays at school and Christmas's.

For what? So some fag who wants to cut his dick off can do it? So some chick that can't get ahead looks for the nearest guy to claim she was groped fondled or whatever? So some punk-ass babies can have a special place to cry because their guy didn't win? SO some ungrateful idiots that get paid in a year what I do in a lifetime if that can disrespect the Colors of the Nation I served and me and everyone who every wore them?

I got all the medals, heartaches and permanent injuries I need, thanks. Let them save themselves. See how far they get.