Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    It's something I wonder about re vets. Is THIS what you fought for?, etc.
    I enlisted because my father enlisted in the Navy, WWII, my brother enlisted in the Army, two tours in Vietnam, God rest his soul, son enlisted in the Army, JUST missed Desert Storm by DAYS, uncles, brothers in law, etc, all enlisted. I WANTED to enlist. I wanted to do my patriotic chore and serve my country, and at the time I was fully prepared to give my life fighting for what this country stood for. There's the clincher now. Does this country still stand for what I was willing to die for?

Yes and no.

And I am 1,000% with Gunny. I wouldn't join the military now if the wages were TRIPLED, and I wouldn't recommend any family of mine enlist either. They don't need to shower up in the barracks beside any PERVERT with TITS GROWING that wants HACK OFF HIS JOHNSON and be a GIRL.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-11-2017 at 07:49 PM.

2. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    ^^^^^^^---------------- WHAT HE JUST FUCKING SAID...!!!!!!!----------^^^^^^^

Wish I could REP YOU AGAIN, Gunny but you know the rules... gotta spread it around...
    I repped Gunny for you, then wished I could do it again for me!
    ffking heads had better roll over this or else I see the Trump administration sinking..
    This is a test, if Trump does not act correctly he is likely to lose his Presidency IMHO.
    SHITCAN EVERY ONE OF THE LOUSY LIBERAL BASTARDS, THESE ARE LIKELY THE ONES THAT THE FFING TRAITOR OBAMA PROMOTED.--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    ffking heads had better roll over this or else I see the Trump administration sinking..
    This is a test, if Trump does not act correctly he is likely to lose his Presidency IMHO.
    SHITCAN EVERY ONE OF THE LOUSY LIBERAL BASTARDS, THESE ARE LIKELY THE ONES THAT THE FFING TRAITOR OBAMA PROMOTED.--Tyr
    He has to deal with these JACKASS LEFTIST ASS CLOWN ACTIVIST JUDGES. I never knew it was THIS BAD. The muslim dog turd must have had a HAY DAY stacking the courts with LIBERAL FILTH. We can only hope and pray that president Trump gets EIGHT YEARS to UNDO that.

5. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

As kath pointed out, it's in the hands of the civilian court system now, which I do not agree with. Joe Bob the civilian activist judge shouldn't be determining what the military does and doesn't need. I don't see how he has jurisdiction to begin with. The US military does not fall under civilian law. Somebody obviously has decided otherwise. I don't recall at any point in time any civilian court being in my chain of command.

Dragging shit through the court system is how these losers get their way. It take so long it's too late to go back and undo the damage.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

7. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    As kath pointed out, it's in the hands of the civilian court system now, which I do not agree with. Joe Bob the civilian activist judge shouldn't be determining what the military does and doesn't need. I don't see how he has jurisdiction to begin with. The US military does not fall under civilian law. Somebody obviously has decided otherwise. I don't recall at any point in time any civilian court being in my chain of command.

Dragging shit through the court system is how these losers get their way. It take so long it's too late to go back and undo the damage.
    You're saving me the time of having to say a lot of stuff, bro...

9. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Courts do not have autHority over that IMHO. AS THAT IS UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF OUR MILITARY..
    Last I checked that was the President.
    Trump needs to fire those damn generals and tell those damn sorry-ass liberal judges to go get ffkeeeeeedddd!!!!!! -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

11. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Courts do not have autHority over that IMHO. AS THAT IS UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF OUR MILITARY..
    Last I checked that was the President.
    Trump needs to fire those damn generals and tell those damn sorry-ass liberal judges to go get ffkeeeeeedddd!!!!!! -Tyr
    Ya know... it's been just recently that I found out that these little lower court activists have MORE POWER than the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. I don't understand when or how that started, and I've never had anyone able to explain it to me either. HOW did they get THAT much POWER? SINCE WHEN? HOW? If these sons a bitches have MORE POWER than the PRESIDENT, then WHY DO WE HAVE A PRESIDENT? Why don't we just have these ass clowns telling us what CAN and CAN'T BE DONE?

I don't get it... I seriously don't get it. If there's a SEPARATION OF POWERS, then HOW can they OVERRIDE the POWER of the EXECUTIVE BRANCH? Why can't president Trump just tell them to GO POUND SAND, that they have NO AUTHORITY to say SHIT about HIS EXECUTIVE ORDERS? I thought there was THREE branches of power in America, the legislative, the executive and the judicial branch, but judicial being THE SUPREME COURT, not these little lower courts. The ONLY judicial power that should be able to contest the president's power should be the SUPREME COURT, and even then, it's ONLY supposed to be an EQUAL branch.

Something really STINKS with this set up... big time... ESPECIALLY when it comes to them MEDDLING with the presidents CLEAR AUTHORITY over the MILITARY.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-11-2017 at 08:20 PM.

13. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You're saving me the time of having to say a lot of stuff, bro...
    Think about it. If I'm told to do something by some dumbass zero and I don't want to, can I sue the US military in civilian court? No. If the military fucks up a medical operation or I get hurt while in the military in any way, shape or form, can I go after the military in civilian court? No.

So what gives them jurisdiction below the US Supreme Court level?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

15. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Think about it. If I'm told to do something by some dumbass zero and I don't want to, can I sue the US military in civilian court? No. If the military fucks up a medical operation or I get hurt while in the military in any way, shape or form, can I go after the military in civilian court? No.

So what gives them jurisdiction below the US Supreme Court level?
    You are made aware that when you're in the military, and you go ON BASE, you are in a completely different world, you are in the MILITARY WORLD, and civilian crap has no jurisdiction there. You are under the UCMJ, period.

I don't get it, man.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

You are made aware that when you're in the military, and you go ON BASE, you are in a completely different world, you are in the MILITARY WORLD, and civilian crap has no jurisdiction there. You are under the UCMJ, period.

I don't get it, man.
    It's called legal precedent. An activist judge rules against the law/Constitution with some whacko form of justification and makes a ruling. The other judges use that ruling as legal precedent which means you have to have legal grounds to undo the precedent before you can even make different ruling. It's part of English law we incorporated into our law and it has been abused since day one. It's "How to End Run the Law 101".

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

It's called legal precedent. An activist judge rules against the law/Constitution with some whacko form of justification and makes a ruling. The other judges use that ruling as legal precedent which means you have to have legal grounds to undo the precedent before you can even make different ruling. It's part of English law we incorporated into our law and it has been abused since day one. It's "How to End Run the Law 101".
    I get that, but I'd still like to know how a little lower court judge got more power than the president of the United States.

I didn't know courts made law either.

I guess they do in the liberal world. Which one of those liberal skanks that the kenyan appointed to SCOTUS was it that slipped and said they'd RULE FROM THE BENCH, or something of that sort?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-11-2017 at 08:42 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

I get that, but I'd still like to know how a little lower court judge got more power than the president of the United States.

I didn't know courts made law either.

I guess they do in the liberal world.
    I don't think it does. Somebody went to court with a complaint against the military about discrimination. The judge ruled based on Trump's directive; rather, against the military discriminating based on gender. My response would be "WHAT gender? It doesn't know WHAT it is."

Tell you right now ... put that "thing" in MY f*cking platoon. You bet the farm on a drop.
    Last edited by Gunny; 12-11-2017 at 08:44 PM.

20. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I don't think it does. Somebody went to court with a complaint against the military about discrimination. The judge ruled based on Trump's directive; rather, against the military discriminating based on gender. My response would be "WHAT gender? It doesn't know WHAT it is."

Tell you right now ... put that "thing" in MY f*cking platoon. You bet the farm on a drop.
    Here ya go...

... these jackasses can't MAKE LAW, but they damn sure THINK they can.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-11-2017 at 08:46 PM.

22. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)

Here ya go...

... these jackasses can't MAKE LAW, but they damn sure THINK they can.
    I would say "f*ck her", but someone might get the wrong idea. She's one person I would shed not even a moment of thought on if she disappeared. The epitome of a lefty loser.

24. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I would say "f*ck her", but someone might get the wrong idea. She's one person I would shed not even a moment of thought on if she disappeared. The epitome of a lefty loser.
    She's got no business being on the supreme court. WHY the republicans approve these OBVIOUS leftist HACKS is beyond me.

I can't put in words how disappointed with the republicans that I am. They are just ABSOLUTELY SPINELESS. Or they're just as big a bunch of establishment whores as the democrats... bought and paid for with lobbyist cash and basically want the same things. Thus why I registered as an independent years ago.

We truly are in big trouble as a republic if that's the case.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-11-2017 at 08:52 PM.