Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default AG Sessions Weighing Special Counsel To Investigate Top DOJ Official Over Fusion GPS

Will they finally just go all out and investigate everything that is known, that leading republicans are calling for?

---

DEVELOPING: AG Sessions Weighing Special Counsel To Investigate Top DOJ Official Over Fusion GPS Contacts

According to Fox News reporter Jake Gibson, Attorney General Jeff Sessions has called on a senior Justice Department attorney to look into appointing a special counsel to investigate recently demoted official Bruce Ohr’s contacts with Fusion GPS.

“Sessions on calls for a special counsel to look into Sr DOJ Official Bruce Ohr, and wife Nellie’s contacts with Fusion GPS during the summer and fall of 2016: I’ve put a Senior Attorney, with the resources he may need, to review cases in our office and make a recommendation to me, if things aren’t being pursued that need to be pursued, if cases may need more resources to complete in a proper manner, and to recommend to me if the standards for a special counsel are met, and the recommended one should be established,” tweeted Fox News reporter Jake Gibson on Tuesday.

Fox News‘ James Rosen and Jake Gibson recently reported the wife of Justice Department official Bruce G. Ohr worked for the opposition research firm during the 2016 presidential election.

Fox News reports:

Contacted by Fox News, investigators for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) confirmed that Nellie H. Ohr, wife of the demoted official, Bruce G. Ohr, worked for the opposition research firm last year. The precise nature of Mrs. Ohr’s duties – including whether she worked on the dossier – remains unclear but a review of her published works available online reveals Mrs. Ohr has written extensively on Russia-related subjects. HPSCI staff confirmed to Fox News that she was paid by Fusion GPS through the summer and fall of 2016.
    Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-gps-contacts/

Top Republican Senator Expands Investigation Into Clinton-Uranium One Deal

Leading Republican Senator John Barrasso (R-WY) is expanding his investigation into the infamous Clinton-Uranium One deal.

On Monday, Barrasso sent the following letter to the Department of Energy:

On March 21, 2011, former NRC Chairman Greg Jaczko responded to my letter on behalf of then-President Obama stating: ‘At this time, neither Uranium One Inc. nor ARMZ holds a specific NRC export license. In order to export uranium from the United States, Uranium One, Inc. or ARMZ would need to apply for and obtain a specific NRC license authorizing the export of uranium for use in reactor fuel’ … Recent reporting by The Hill uncovered that Uranium One was able to export uranium without obtaining a specific export license. Beginning in 2012, Uranium One exported U.S. uranium by ‘piggy-backing’ as a supplier on an export license held by the shipping company, RSB Logistic Services Inc. […]

Reporting by the Casper Star Tribune shows that, upon receipt of my letter to President Obama, the White House forwarded the letter to the DOE which then referred this matter to the NRC stating: ‘Because the subject of the letter does not fall within the purview of the Department of Energy, we are forwarding the letter to your agency.’
    The Wyoming GOP lawmaker kicked off his probe into the Clinton-Uranium One deal in October.

The Hill‘s John Solomon reported last week that the Obama Justice Department failed to call on the deal’s secret informant, William D. Campbell, when it came time to charging former Russian uranium industry executive Vadim Mikerinn.

“While he was Maryland’s chief federal prosecutor, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s office failed to interview the undercover informant in the FBI’s Russian nuclear bribery case before it filed criminal charges in the case in 2014, officials told The Hill,” reports Solomon.

“I’ve never heard of such a case unless the victim is dead. I’ve never heard of prosecutors making a major case and not talking to the victim before you made it, especially when he was available to them through the FBI,” Alan Dershowitz told The Hill.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...nium-one-deal/

Lou Dobbs on Compromised AG Jeff Sessions: Deep State Must Have Enormous File on Him

FOX Business Network host Lou Dobbs joined the chorus of pundits who suspect Attorney General Jeff Sessions has been compromised by the Deep State.

Former Senator Jeff Sessions has been compromised since his swearing in in as Attorney General.
    He immediately recused himself from the Russia-Collusion witch hunt that was set up by Deep State operatives to cover their criminal actions on Uranium One and the Hillary Clinton email scandal.

Now instead of justice being served the country is being hijacked by un-elected deep state criminals.

At The Gateway Pundit reported in October: Who did Attorney General Jeff Sessions Get Caught Sleeping With?

Even President Trump has attacked the Attorney General for his dereliction of duty.

Rest - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...us-file-video/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I don't see as how Sessions has any choice at this point. The evidence is overwhelming of democrat corruption and law breaking, and the DOJ, and the FBI, the entire leftist swamp. If he doesn't appoint a second S.C., more than likely the calls for him to be fired will turn into a roar...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Sessions recused himself from Russia and Hillary.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Sessions recused himself from Russia and Hillary.
    No, he recused himself from COLLUSION and president TRUMP.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by High_Plains_Drifter View Post
    No, he recused himself from COLLUSION and president TRUMP.
    Mr. Chairman, it was a highly contentious campaign. I, like a lot of people, made comments about the issues in that campaign. With regard to Secretary Clinton and some of the comments I made, I do believe that that could place my objectivity in question. I've given that thought.
    I believe the proper thing for me to do, would be to recuse myself from any questions involving those kind of investigations that involve Secretary Clinton and that were raised during the campaign or to be otherwise connected to it.

GRASSLEY: OK. I think, that's -- let me emphasize then with a follow up question. To be very clear, you intend to recuse yourself from both the Clinton e-mail investigation and any matters involving the Clinton Foundation, if there are any?
    SESSIONS: Yes.
    GRASSLEY: Let me follow up again, because it's important. When you say you'll recuse, you mean that you'll actually recuse and the decision will therefore fall to, I assume, a deputy attorney general? I ask because after Attorney General Lynch met with President Clinton in Phoenix, she said she would, quote/unquote, "defer to the FBI," but she never officially recused.
    SESSIONS: No, she did not officially recuse. And there is a procedure for that, which I would follow. And I believe that would be the best approach for the country because we can never have a political dispute turn into a criminal dispute. That's not in any way that would suggest anything other than absolute objectivity. This country does not punish its political enemies, but this country ensures that no one is above the law.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Mr. Chairman, it was a highly contentious campaign. I, like a lot of people, made comments about the issues in that campaign. With regard to Secretary Clinton and some of the comments I made, I do believe that that could place my objectivity in question. I've given that thought.
    I believe the proper thing for me to do, would be to recuse myself from any questions involving those kind of investigations that involve Secretary Clinton and that were raised during the campaign or to be otherwise connected to it.

GRASSLEY: OK. I think, that's -- let me emphasize then with a follow up question. To be very clear, you intend to recuse yourself from both the Clinton e-mail investigation and any matters involving the Clinton Foundation, if there are any?
    SESSIONS: Yes.
    GRASSLEY: Let me follow up again, because it's important. When you say you'll recuse, you mean that you'll actually recuse and the decision will therefore fall to, I assume, a deputy attorney general? I ask because after Attorney General Lynch met with President Clinton in Phoenix, she said she would, quote/unquote, "defer to the FBI," but she never officially recused.
    SESSIONS: No, she did not officially recuse. And there is a procedure for that, which I would follow. And I believe that would be the best approach for the country because we can never have a political dispute turn into a criminal dispute. That's not in any way that would suggest anything other than absolute objectivity. This country does not punish its political enemies, but this country ensures that no one is above the law.
    Still irrelevant. Sessions can appoint a S.C. to look into Mueller and the Justice Department. And as you clearly know, then the S.C. can look at ANYTHING... ANYTHING, they want... just like your crook Mueller is doing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Still irrelevant. Sessions can appoint a S.C. to look into Mueller and the Justice Department. And as you clearly know, then the S.C. can look at ANYTHING... ANYTHING, they want... just like your crook Mueller is doing.
    Then why did Rosenstein have to appoint Mueller?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

petey. Do you really understand? Or really know how literally dumb that question is from you?
    Do you even bother to read anything for yourself?
    .................................................. .....................
    Why did deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein appoint a special counsel to investigate the Trump campaign?
    https://www.quora.com/Why-did-deputy...Trump-campaign
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

9. Likes High_Plains_Drifter liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

You tell me...

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

You tell me...
    Because Jeff Sessions recused himself... so....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Originally Posted by pete311
    Because Jeff Sessions recused himself... so....
    NO no no no... ... I mean what was the CRIME that they appointed the S.C. for?
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-12-2017 at 04:57 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

Originally Posted by pete311

NO no no no... ... I mean what was the CRIME that they appointed the S.C. for?
    Trump Russia connection

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Trump Russia connection
    What Trump Russia connection?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

What Trump Russia connection?
    we'll find out

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

we'll find out
    That's not the way it works.

LEGALLY, a CRIME HAS TO BE COMMITTED BEFORE a S.C. is appointed.

You do NOT appoint a S.C. and THEN LOOK for a crime.

That's where you people have fucked up, and you used a fake dossier to get a FISA court order to SPY on candidate Trump. You people are in heap BIG trouble, and it's going to get hot. There IS a crime on your side for a S.C. to be appointed.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-12-2017 at 05:05 PM.