Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default ISIS Being Funded by Slavery? Ties to Shocking Trade Suspected

ISIS Being Funded by Slavery? Ties to Shocking Trade Suspected

WASHINGTON -- Deputy Secretary of State John Sullivan told Congress last week that he believes there is a tie between terror groups' financing and the slave trade that's popped up in parts of Libya in which smugglers end up selling African migrants trying to make it to Europe.

"The reports of what's happening in those camps where migrants, refugees are being abused, exploited and slave trade -- shocking," Sullivan told the House Foreign Affairs Committee during a hearing on counterterrorism efforts in Africa. "It's happening in areas of Libya that are largely ungoverned, which is why we need -- we're working hard, along with the UN, for a political solution to the situation to get more control over those areas."

"But in those ungoverned areas where ISIS and other terrorist organizations are able to operate, they make money by engaging in activities like that," he added.

Pressed on which terrorist groups are involved in the slave trade, Sullivan replied, "I would have to get back to you for a specific answer. I can speculate." He said difficulty in being able to access areas where the camps are located "presents a real problem for us in trying to directly address the problem."

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...ade-suspected/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Jihadists want to return to the glory days of the 7th century, so of course they're going to engage in slavery. If Mohamed did it, no matter what "it" is, they are going to do it. Just ask all the Yazidi sex slaves.
    The only way to make Islam sound compatible with the modern world is to lie about it.

3. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

The issue of slavery never ceases to amaze me. I never can figure out why we, in the US, are the total "bad guys" for an institution that hasn't been legal since the 1860s while it's been alive and well in the rest of the world all the while. You can purchase children/wives in most SE Asian countries. Women are slaves in the ME and Africa. Eastern Europe/Russia and former Russian states have slavery rings. South America.

Yet the dumbass lefties and their politicians in THIS country where it is illegal would have you believe we are the worst, and owe blacks. Yeah? Bullshit. Go back to Africa. Maybe you can find the tribes that sold your ancestors in the first place and get reparations from THEM. More likely you will convert or die, be enslaved, or just die because you couldn't hack a REAL hard life.

These politicians are appalled? Where have they been living? Under a mushroom? Some people NEED a dose of some real world. Start by leaving the US where even our poor have cells, cable and cars. I'm sure you can park right outside your African hut. Hope you got satellite and a solar powered generator. There's no power or clean water in a ville.
    Last edited by Gunny; 12-22-2017 at 09:59 PM.
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

5. Thanks Black Diamond thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default More of OBAMA'S work...

ANYONE remember the pallet of MONEY Obama had flown in the dark of night to support HEZBOLLA, and the IRANIANS? Obama supported Terrorists in order to build his LEGACY over the IRANIAN NUKE DEAL...and sold America down the CESSPOOL called the DEMOCRAT DRAIN in Washington.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

7. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboutime View Post
    ANYONE remember the pallet of MONEY Obama had flown in the dark of night to support HEZBOLLA, and the IRANIANS? Obama supported Terrorists in order to build his LEGACY over the IRANIAN NUKE DEAL...and sold America down the CESSPOOL called the DEMOCRAT DRAIN in Washington.
    Hezbollah is supported (more like owned) by Iran. They are a recognized international terrorist organization. How did Obama get money to them without the lid being blown off?
    “When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall, one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.” Edumnd Burke

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Hezbollah is supported (more like owned) by Iran. They are a recognized international terrorist organization. How did Obama get money to them without the lid being blown off?
    That's what terrifies me about about Iran having nukes. They tell groups to start attacking Israeli and American targets and we have no recourse.

I want to see Obama testify

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Diamond View Post
    That's what terrifies me about about Iran having nukes. They tell groups to start attacking Israeli and American targets and we have no recourse.

I want to see Obama testify
    Obama set military defense back half a century in 8 years. He tried to make enemies of our allies. Supported terrorists. The deal with Iran is ridiculous and I hope Trump totally dumps it. Not going to mean anything. All he did was give Iran breathing room. They weren't going to stop either way, nor honor any agreement. What's that line in the Koran "it's okay to lie to infidels to beat them?"

And yeah, there'll be no choice. And what's Obama going to say? "Well, I had it all in hand until Trump screwed it all up."

11. Thanks Black Diamond, aboutime, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Obama was worried about his Legacy, he wanted to be remembered as a GOOD Muslim

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Gunny. Democrats, and the FAKE NEWS protectors of Obama tried to HIDE it... BUT...

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics - CNN.com
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politi....../index.html
    Aug 4, 2016 - President Barack Obama approved the $400 million transfer, which he had announced in January as part of the Iran nuclear deal. The money was flown into Iran on wooden pallets stacked with Swiss francs, euros and other currencies as the first installment of a $1.7 billion settlement resolving claims at an ...
    So, this is for them.

13. Thanks Gunny, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

ISIS is being supplied by John McCain and all his buddies and Toyota used car dealers.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    ISIS is being supplied by John McCain and all his buddies and Toyota used car dealers.
    So, how long have you been "WORKING UNDER THE TABLE" for Toyota GRAVY? And did you get the TOYOTA bonus for TRANNY'S?
    So, this is for them.

16. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GravyBoat View Post
    Good thing someone mentioned ISIS. Oh. Wait ... says H-E-Z-B-O-L-L-A on MY screen. That how ISIS is pronounced? My how phonics has changed ...