Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Default Dustin Hoffman Accused of Exposing Himself to 16-Year-Old Girl

Another tough one. 37 years old, no "proof".

They could very well be 100% on spot true. But 37 years later? Nothing at all said back then? If it were so important, why wasn't it reported back then? Look, I'm NOT defending Hoffman, I'm not defending anyone. It just seems like so many of these accusations have the same story and the same end result.

---

Dustin Hoffman Accused of Exposing Himself to 16-Year-Old Girl

LOS ANGELES (AP) — More women are accusing Dustin Hoffman of sexual misconduct, including an incident in which a playwright says the actor exposed himself to her in a New York hotel room when she was 16 years old.

Playwright Cori Thomas described the 1980 incident in a story published Thursday by the trade outlet Variety. She confirmed the story in an email to The Associated Press.

Thomas was a classmate of Hoffman’s daughter when she says she met the actor, who invited her to his hotel room to wait for her mother after a dinner with the teenagers. Thomas says after Hoffman’s daughter left, the actor took a shower and came out wearing only a towel, which she told Variety he dropped, exposing himself to her. Hoffman then put on a robe and asked Thomas to massage his feet, Thomas said, and repeatedly asked her if she wanted to see him naked again.

The Variety report included the account of another woman, Melissa Kester, who said the actor pushed his hand down her pants while they were in a recording studio. The incident occurred while Hoffman was recording music for the film “Ishtar,” and happened behind a partition while others, including Kester’s boyfriend, were nearby.

Hoffman’s publicist and attorney did not return email messages seeking comment Thursday.

It is the latest allegation of sexual harassment or abuse against the 80-year-old Oscar winner.

Rest - http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...year-old-girl/
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He probably did do it, but if she never said anything all this time, she should let it go.

Report it to the law when it happens. You get one year for confusion, and after that, no complaining. I think that would be fair.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Default Oh, no....another one bites the dust.....

Mrs. Robinson was the one trying to be SEDUCED???

RAINMAN may not have been what he appeared to be in the movie...Dancing????

LITTLE BIG MAN

I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I think this accusing from 30, 40 years back is a farce... honesty... even if it's true. If it was so traumatic to these women then why didn't they say something immediately? And I'm having a problem with the, "oh I was afraid to" mantra. This just isn't holding water for me. If you're accosted, then you better speak up on the spot. You wait 30 or 40 years, I don't want to hear it.

And not defending Hoffman, but if he dropped his towel and stood buck naked in front of this 16 year old, and she was so shocked, then she should have immediately run out of the room and called someone to come and get her and told them what just happened. She didn't mention as to whether or not she enjoyed it, she just said he did it. I've known a 16 year old or two in my lifetime that weren't exactly little innocent angels.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-16-2017 at 09:52 AM.

5. Thanks Gunny thanked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

I "met" Hoffman at a Knicks game many years ago. I was 19-20 years old, and was sitting right behind him. I was with a college boyfriend, Hoffman was with a woman I believe was his wife.

Even though we were both with our dates, he turned around at least twice to check me out. Certainly not any kind of harassment, but I remember thinking he's not a very nice man to do that to his wife. Thinking back on it now, I was probably right in my assessment. To disrespect your wife like that brings the word "entitled" to mind.

In any event, why do some men think they look so alluring to women as to expose themselves? Trust me, that ain't gonna work.

Speaking of such, I've had three experiences in my life that would probably qualify as #Metoo incidents. One I reported to the police. They laughed.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

7. Thanks High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post