Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pete311 View Post
    Ok next time you need brain surgery, ask the dentist, it can all be easily picked up.
    Surgery and sitting as judge on a case are really not equivalent. They are not even ballpark.

I would more hesitate to have this nominee try a case than judge one. Actually doing the litigating is a far more intense skill where the more experience the better. Judges have it easier.
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)

Oh really? Please do tell of my rants about all the other nominees? Where is my outrage for the others? This INDIVIDUAL was clearly exposed.
    Big deal, one down, let him go for all I give a shit - put someone else more qualified in there and keep the record pace of conservative judges going.

One unqualified judge.

It's more the LACK of rants that concerns me. I replied, my reply was ignored because it wasn't against you this time. But while you speak out against this, the best we can get out of you with perhaps the worst scandal ever -still - is "your boy" crap.

this, is just an unqualified judge, and I agree with you. And THIS has you up in arms. But what is slowly but surely coming out about:

Uranium One
    FBI involvement and maybe even payment
    Top Dems involved up to and maybe Obama
    Clinton foundation more than involved
    Money going in 99 different directions
    Peter Stzrok and the bias, and far from just him

And you WERE VERY set against many similar things when you thought it was Trump and/or anyone from his camp. Now the roles are reversed - and "meh", no big deal, right? Not unless our "boy" wants to do something?

So an unqualified judge, by some statements anyway in nominee process - nothing illegal of course, has you up in arms. The Russia stuff 1 1/2 years in and NOTHING with Trump, and that has you up in arms. But what could be 700000000% worse - meh, who gives a dead dogs poop.

#Major_Hypocrisy
    “You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?” - Chris Rock

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Abbey, I appreciate your effort here, but this man is not applying to be some city traffic judge. This is akin to a med student applying for chief of surgery. Watch the video. He doesn't know basic 101 law and doesn't have experience.
    He doesn't know basic 101 law and doesn't have experience.
    You mean like the -experience-- your demigod obama had..
    I see Petey, you libs love to hold everybody to the -same- high standard. right?

No,the truth is hat you hold your enemies to an impossible to meet standard and give every kind of pass in world to your own kind of ilk.
    Especially to your kind of politician ilk...

And again we find ourselves coming to the word-- hypocrite--........
    Look it up, Webster dictionary can help ya..--Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

4. Thanks Black Diamond, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
    You mean like the -experience-- your demigod obama had..
    I see Petey, you libs love to hold everybody to the -same- high standard. right?

No,the truth is hat you hold your enemies to an impossible to meet standard and give every kind of pass in world to your own kind of ilk.
    Especially to your kind of politician ilk...

And again we find ourselves coming to the word-- hypocrite--........
    Look it up, Webster dictionary can help ya..--Tyr
    Exactly.

6. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drummond View Post
    To be clear, then: you've contempt for anyone who thought it worthwhile to vote for a person promising to 'drain the swamp' in Washington ?

You've contempt for someone patriotic enough to unashamedly take an 'America first' line ... and work hard to further this ?

You've contempt for a person who will do what it takes, fight whatever battles he must, to push through promises and an agenda which he WAS VOTED IN TO ACHIEVE ?

Perhaps your contempt extends to anyone in power who tries to undo the damage Obama did, during his terms in Office ?

OK, Del ... tell us, are you pro-Democrat, and do you have reverence for Obama ? Do you hate the fact (it appears you do ?) that the American People exercised their democratic right to vote in a President, and leadership, that THEY wanted to see in charge ?

How do you feel about the democratic process, anyway ? Do those voting in a manner you don't approve of, deserve scorn for DARING to do so ?

Del -- I'm British. I envy America for having a figure such as Trump they can call upon to be patriotically fired-up to do all he can for his country. I wish we in the UK had someone, ANYONE, comparable to Trump today. Del ... you just don't know how fortunate you are.

to be clear, i think anyone over the age of 40 who voted for trump should have a court appointed guardian, as they are clearly incapable of managing their own affairs.

the man is and has been a huckster and a fraud for 30+ years. anyone naive, gullible or stupid enough to have voted for him shouldn't be allowed to handle anything sharper than a butter knife nor operate machinery more complicated than a toaster.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    201 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by del View Post
    to be clear, i think anyone over the age of 40 who voted for trump should have a court appointed guardian, as they are clearly incapable of managing their own affairs.

the man is and has been a huckster and a fraud for 30+ years. anyone naive, gullible or stupid enough to have voted for him shouldn't be allowed to handle anything sharper than a butter knife nor operate machinery more complicated than a toaster.
    I'm soon to be 47, I voted for Trump and I'm doing quite nicely.

My guy is getting things done and I couldn't be happier with the way things are going. I sleep well at night.

That you disapprove of me and my political decisions counts for exactly zero unless you add the humorous factor of a snowflake in the throes of impotent rage as this country gets back on course.

Suck it up, Sweet Pea! You've got 7 more years to rage and I plan on enjoying every minute.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Our rights will be eroded.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

I am 63 and I voted for Trump.
    I live in the South amigo, come on down and be my ""guardian"".
    We'd have one helluva time..
    I operate many things , some of them weapons, have done so since the age of six.. Never hurt myself or others by accident.
    Off course I have done so on ""purpose"" over a hundred times(that is hurt others).
    That is my stating fact, not intended as a threat to you, mind you.
    But if you ever want to call me gullible or stupid, please do so to my face--Jim can give you my address-I give my permission to him on that .
    We can chat live-but tis very likely that you will not care for how I "speak"!
    We, OLD SOUTHERN DOGS HAVE A SPECIAL WAY THAT WE SPEAK THAT SOME FIND RATHER TROUBLESOME..... - -Tyr
    18 U.S. Code § 2381-Treason Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

11. Thanks LongTermGuy thanked this post
    Likes LongTermGuy, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)

The judge in question has withdrawn his name from nomination. Maybe he can try again next time after he does some "simple" research.
    Last edited by pete311; 12-19-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

To be clear. Your insane..... Maybe 8 years of "yes we can" Failed Obama / Corrupt Hillary...deceit...lies and Ignorance messed you up and made you a certified Lemming...

14. Thanks Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, High_Plains_Drifter thanked this post
    Likes Tyr-Ziu Saxnot, NightTrain liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LongTermGuy View Post
    To be clear. Your insane..... Maybe 8 years of "yes we can" Failed Obama / Corrupt Hillary...deceit...lies and Ignorance messed you up and made you a certified Lemming...
    His comment says to me that he is a hell of a lot more than just 8 years messed up..-Tyr

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

To be clear. Being 70, and proud that I voted for Trump, and DID NOT VOTE TWICE for Obama brings the question...as to WHY YOU del, disrespect your DNC guardian, and grounds keeper for the Kool-aid factory where all the FROZEN GRAPE SNOWFLAKES live.
    I love to make Liberals Cry, and Whine.
    So, this is for them.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA - IN GOD WE TRUST !

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)

#MeToo (Over 40 and voted for Trump)

Now, tell me how to manage my own affairs. I wait breathlessly...
    After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box - Author unknown

“Unfortunately, the truth is now whatever the media say it is”
    -Abbey

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbey View Post
    #MeToo (Over 40 and voted for Trump)

Now, tell me how to manage my own affairs. I wait breathlessly...
    He wouldn't dare do so methinks.
    Hell, a lady as smart and tough as you would scare me if I tried that. Not that I would ever disrespect you that way or any other way my friend.
    Had to smile reading the -- "over 40 bit"-- in your reply--, my friend.
    Women are smart about that (age)and know that revealing too much too soon is a disadvantage.
    My sisters all do that too. When it is called for.
    I have four sisters, all of them very, very intelligent,,and beautiful too....-Tyr

19. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post
    Likes Abbey Marie liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Piss Off (Given)
    Piss Off (Received)
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

#CountMeIn... over 40 and voted for Trump.

Funny I own my own home, have a few expensive toys and am living quite comfortably. Wonder how that happened if I don't know how to manage my own affairs.
    Last edited by High_Plains_Drifter; 12-21-2017 at 09:40 AM.

21. Thanks Abbey Marie thanked this post